Primaries, polls show tea party's struggles

I know....they tend to elect morans like Rand Paul and this Angle piece of work.....:cuckoo:
Well VaYank, at least you have a new conservative female politician to start multiple threads about.

What the hell is a "moran"?

She's in the middle

happydays02.jpg

according to the last part of that article you are wrong.....the first paragraph here.....

"In voicing her disapproval of medical marijuana back in 2006, Assemblywoman Angle admitted in a (now-defunct) Liberty Watch magazine that she felt the same way about "legalizing alcohol." As Slash Politics writer Steve Sebelius put it:

Wait, what? Alcohol -- which is currently legal -- should be treated the same as marijuana - which is currently not legal? Is she serious? A candidate from the state of Nevada, which is practically sponsored by booze companies, is not a proponent of legal alcohol?"

many politicians and people feel this way.....Alcohol is the number one KILLER DRUG...and it is pretty hypercritical to have it legal but Pot is considered 10x more evil......

but here this says she may not like it.....but she does not do anything to try and get it banned...

Angle's spokesman Jerry Stacy responded to Sebelius's question:

"Sharron doesn't want to make alcohol illegal," he said, noting that Angle has never introduced legislation along those lines, and even voted against taxes on booze. "Alcohol is a legal substance, and adults can choose to imbibe," Stacy said."

so where is she trying to ban it?........

Last edited:
That should work out beautifully...let me know how well the states maintain their schools with no federal funding for them.

Gee, I don't know. Maybe the way they did before the Dept of Ed? It's only been around for 30 years.

The vast majority of public school is paid for by state and local taxes. The Feds contribute very little. The problem is with them putting in their hands and meddling in it.

this is a good point.....its them meddling....the Fed govt fucks up just about everything they meddle in.....

I love how liberals pick and choose when to take the Tea Partiers seriously. One minute it's all racist bullshit, the next minute they're cheering for any sign of failure.

I love how liberals pick and choose when to take the Tea Partiers seriously. One minute it's all racist bullshit, the next minute they're cheering for any sign of failure.

Hey genius....their racism IS a sign of their failure. Moran.

We won nothing in Iraq. The opposite of win is lost. Reid is/was dead on.

Our goal was to oust Saddam's regime. And we did. Too bad you hate America so much.

"The truth is that for reasons that have a lot to do with the U.S. government bureaucracy, we settled on the one issue that everyone could agree on, which was weapons of mass destruction, as the core reason." --Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz, "Vanity Fair" interview, May 28, 2003

And after there were no WMD's, well we hafta bring down Saddam. And after we did? Well we damn sure have to find Saddam. And after we did? Well we have to... Wait, what exactly the hell is it we're still doing there?

I didn't say that was the sole objective. According to you our soldier fought and died in vain.

In my humble opinion, they did. What did WE, the United States win in Iraq?

The war.

There is no war. There never was. It's an occupation. A war takes place between the armed forces of two sovereign nations. So unless you can tell me with which nation we were at "War," there was and is, no war.

Primaries, polls show tea party's struggles - Washington Post- msnbc.com

From California to Virginia (with some notable exceptions), establishment-favored candidates won Tuesday in Republican primary battles for governor, House and Senate. In California, candidates who claimed the conservative mantle were outgunned by well-known and well-funded opponents. And in two congressional races in Virginia, where the tea party movement is popular and abundant, activists were unable to coalesce around a single candidate -- illustrating the organizational challenges facing the movement's grass roots.

I believe I called this months ago....:clap2:

Somebody from the Washington Post/ MSNBC talking about the tea party--as "if" they're some kind of "conservative" expert----:lol::lol:

$Leave Barack alone.jpg

Forum List

Back