primaloft and DOWN blend

just interesting stuff , I mentioned not selling in another thread about sleeping bags where I mentioned a couple bag makers , like I say , not selling , just interesting as I look for feedback and more info . I don't mind spending money but I like buying once rather than twice .

just interesting stuff , I mentioned not selling in another thread about sleeping bags where I mentioned a couple bag makers , like I say , not selling , just interesting as I look for feedback and more info . I don't mind spending money but I like buying once rather than twice .
Just KIDDING!!!!!

just interesting , --- grough Game changer PrimaLoft Down Blend gains experts award for innovation --- easier to dry , stays warm when wet , another alternative to be aware of . And as I've already said , I'm not selling anything , just interested in innovation and improvement in outdoor gear .

Weather. Is has been very wet where I live. Nothing but rain - rain - rain.

I am schedule to work anywhere from 14 to 17 days a month. I am hoping that if we do not have excessive and overwhelming amounts of overtime later on this year ( September to First two weeks of November ) I can get some camping in. Last year my vacation got cancelled due to a maintenance outage for about 5 weeks. Everyone else ( 4 or 5 people If I am correct ) got their vacation previously when we had excessive amounts of overtime. But just me, off for one scheduled week ( my schedule week, plus the long break I am schedule for each month ) was a no-go. We had overtime and many-many hours of it. I am frequently faced with double standard syndrome, some of it from my leadership !

I favor my vacation in the fall - I camp on the family farm ( about 150 acres ), cook on a campfire and squirrel hunt. Leaves are changing, air is crisp, no humidity. So the fall is my favorite time to take vacation. I hope to take it this year somewhere around the last two weeks of October, or the first two weeks of November. Last part of October has the full moon I believe....and a full moon, campfire is a plus for me. My vacation gets me away from the "Rat Race" and other hateful, vindictive people that I have to deal with. The one time of the year that I look forward to.....to taking vacation.

Don't do the gaming thing, get out in the woods with a tent, and campfire ! Cook food on the campfire and enjoy the stars or moon of a night. It is very relaxing, and when I am camping I am absent any stress......or ANY medical problems !

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back