Priest slaps baby wtf

The parents have accepted the priest's apology and were happy to see the boy baptised, the Bishop added.They would not reveal how the disturbing video of the assault came to be posted on YouTube.

89 year old Priest , give him a break, the parents should of done something.

I wouldn’t give him a break. He slapped a child.

The parents trusted him to conduct the ceremony and probably did not want to interrupt.

That was shocking. He should retire.

Have I made my point.
Organized religion should be outlawed. It seems to lead to child abuse way too often.

This is from an obvious cult of some sort.
The Catholics would disagree with calling their sect a cult.

I don't.

I would really be interested why you attack me and much more than a billion of other Catholics without knowing anything about me or them. Could be interesting to see a film about your lives and all the stupidities you had done on your own.

I found his name - it's Father Jacques Lacroix. He said he's full of shame and will retire. He's 89 years old. Father Jaques, we all have to leave everything here on this planet - also our rationality and our love. My tears are with you. When we will have to go to him we are often only empty and thoughtless - but he will fill us again. Don't worry - we will pray for you. Now it's time to rest. Let other people help you.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t give him a break. He slapped a child.

The parents trusted him to conduct the ceremony and probably did not want to interrupt.

That was shocking. He should retire.

The parents did not do enough, and the husband looked like he smirked. Give the man a break. A toddler at the age of 2 should be held by the father.

At least he didnt fuck it
I mean... that is an improvement :dunno:

Only to make this clear: A "normal" married man is 25-36 times more dangerous to be a child molester than a priest of the holy catholic church who lives as a single.

Last edited:
To be fair, that baby pretty much had it coming.

At least he didnt fuck it
I mean... that is an improvement :dunno:

Only to make this clear: A "normal" married man is 25-36 times more dangerous to be a child molester than a priest of the holy catholic church who lives as a single.

Prove it.

This is proven. But in your case: Believe it or let it be.

If it's proven, then show a link to the proof.

It is not a link and you don't speak German. And I don't like to speak with you, because it is totally senseless to do so.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back