Priest slaps baby wtf

For the record....I loath screaming kids. But I wouldn't slap one. Just makes them scream louder. Still...that old fucker should have been removed or voluntarily retired LONG ago.

Organized religion should be outlawed. It seems to lead to child abuse way too often.

Have I made my point.
Organized religion should be outlawed. It seems to lead to child abuse way too often.

This is from an obvious cult of some sort.
The Catholics would disagree with calling their sect a cult.

I don't.

Catholics didn't put this up, read who is the creators of the site and look at their videos. They are a cult of some sort, ONLY JESUS cult I imagine. They are anti the trinity and everyone who teaches it.

Have I made my point.

I don't.

Catholics didn't put this up, read who is the creators of the site and look at their videos. They are a cult of some sort, ONLY JESUS cult I imagine. They are anti the trinity and everyone who teaches it.
The slapper was a Catholic.

French Catholic priest, 89, suspended for slapping baby during baptisim ceremony in Champeaux | Daily Mail Online

Have I made my point.

I don't.

The slapper was a Catholic.

French Catholic priest, 89, suspended for slapping baby during baptisim ceremony in Champeaux | Daily Mail Online

I am talking this you tube site:
the Truth shall make you free

How did you know what priest this was , a French catholic priest in Canada?

Forum List

Back