Priest in Britain Advises Congregation to Shoplift

'Dense' are those who choose to ignore his point.

No, dense are those who are ok with this.

'Rather, this is a call for our society no longer to treat its most vulnerable people with indifference and contempt.

Well, I'm quite ok with that.

Well then that explains a lot about you. Your morals are in the gutter apparently. You think it is ok for someone to steal from another. I guarantee you wouldn't be so supportive if it was your stuff being stolen.

No, dense are those who are ok with this.

'Rather, this is a call for our society no longer to treat its most vulnerable people with indifference and contempt.

Well then that explains a lot about you.

He told parishioners it would not break the eighth commandment 'thou shalt not steal' because it 'is permissible for those who are in desperate situations to take food that they might not starve'.

Thank you. I consider that a compliment.

Yup. I agree.

Last edited:

He told parishioners it would not break the eighth commandment 'thou shalt not steal' because it 'is permissible for those who are in desperate situations to take food that they might not starve'.

Yup. I agree.
Are you quoting the King James version or the Abominable Obama Nation version of God's words?

Last edited:

Yup. I agree.

He is wrong. Stealing is stealing. It's not permissible.

Charity exists to help those less fortunate. They dont need to steal.

Yup. I agree.

Exactly.

Yup. I agree.
Are you quoting the King James version or the Abominable Obama Nation version of God's words?
I'm quoting the pastor.

Yup. I agree.

Uh huh.

And you and the other self-righteous posters here would never steal food. Ever. Under any circumstance. Got it.

Ya know. Lying is a sin too :lol:

Uh huh.

And you and the other self-righteous posters here would never steal food. Ever. Under any circumstance. Got it.

Ya know. Lying is a sin too :lol:

Who says Im lying? Stealing is stealing. Try to justify it if you want. You are just lying to yourself.

Forum List

Back