Priebus Complains About Press Trying To Delegitimize Trump

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
He is the chief of staff to a man who pushed the birther conspiracy about President Barack Obama for years.

White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus went after the press Sunday for trying to “delegitimize” President Donald Trump, a man who spent years telling the country that Barack Obama was not constitutionally eligible to be president.

“I’m saying there’s an obsession by the media to delegitimize this president, and we are not going to sit around and let it happen,” Priebus said on “Fox News Sunday.” “We are going to fight back tooth and nail every day, and twice on Sunday.”

Priebus was upset that the press focused so much on the small crowd size at Trump’s inauguration compared to the crowds at Obama’s gathering in 2009.

C2pMx4MWIAAkZzN.jpg

Priebus said “Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace, who put up the photos and told the chief of staff to look at them, was not comparing “apples to apples” and said the press should focus more on the substance of what Trump said. (Here is more on the substance of Trump’s inaugural address.)

More: Reince Priebus Complains About The Press Trying To Delegitimize Donald Trump

Apparently size REALLY matters to Trump.

Look at the shadows. Obama's pic was later in the morning. Trumps pic was before the inauguration, I'd say about two hours prior. Not to say there were the same or more for Trump, but bias is evident in Wallace's reporting.

How do you or anyone live with you and your consistent lying? You must be pretty miserable or paid quite a lot.
He is the chief of staff to a man who pushed the birther conspiracy about President Barack Obama for years.

White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus went after the press Sunday for trying to “delegitimize” President Donald Trump, a man who spent years telling the country that Barack Obama was not constitutionally eligible to be president.

“I’m saying there’s an obsession by the media to delegitimize this president, and we are not going to sit around and let it happen,” Priebus said on “Fox News Sunday.” “We are going to fight back tooth and nail every day, and twice on Sunday.”

Priebus was upset that the press focused so much on the small crowd size at Trump’s inauguration compared to the crowds at Obama’s gathering in 2009.

C2pMx4MWIAAkZzN.jpg

Priebus said “Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace, who put up the photos and told the chief of staff to look at them, was not comparing “apples to apples” and said the press should focus more on the substance of what Trump said. (Here is more on the substance of Trump’s inaugural address.)

More: Reince Priebus Complains About The Press Trying To Delegitimize Donald Trump

White House Press conferences are going to be must-see TV going forward. Any newtwork/paper doing the fake news gheyness stunts are going to get nut sack kicked live and to be seen by the entire country on the 7 O'clock News. Its going to be like a new bloodsport....this guy Spicer is going to clean clocks and make these fairies look like dicks.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Cant wait for the next one.:badgrin:

Anybody know when it is?:biggrin:

C2pMx4MWIAAkZzN.jpg

If Trumps first news conference is to whine about press coverage of his busted innagural event, speaks so sad of this man and the people that continue to support his maddness. What damn difference does it fuckin make? And then to lie about it??? God How I hate white people and this man...you people are too sick. Trump delegitimizes himself every gotdamn time he opens is tweet phone, you stupid bitch

Look at the shadows. Obama's pic was later in the morning. Trumps pic was before the inauguration, I'd say about two hours prior. Not to say there were the same or more for Trump, but bias is evident in Wallace's reporting.

Actually the caption says they're taken at the same relative time. I believe it was 45 minutes before the Oath IIRC.

Whatever, who cares. Means nothing.

Priebus Complains About Press Trying To Delegitimize Trump

Where was Prince Reebus when Rump was out delegitimizing himself for a year and a half?

C2pMx4MWIAAkZzN.jpg

The photo on the left was taken at noon, the photo or the right was taken at 9:30 AM, of course there will be a difference.

I promise to support Trump just like Republicans supported Obama.
Good, then you will expect the democrats to cave whenever Trump puts on a frowny face, just like Republicans caved for Obama.

Forum List

Back