Pride in our president

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Deaf Student 'Speechless' After Obama Responds To Him In Sign Language

As the president was shaking hands and making his way through the crowd, he met up with Stephon, who was born deaf.

"I am proud of you," Stephon signed to the president.

Not missing a beat, President Obama signed back: "Thank you."

Another deaf student then signed to the president, "I love you." The president smiled back at her and shook her hand.

How very refreshing to have an intelligent and educated man in the White House. We don't have to be ashamed of him getting drunk and assaulting the German chancellor or not being able to read the teleprompter or KISSING ARAB SHEIKS ON THE MOUTH.

Granted, we still have the lies from the other side to ashamed of but at least our president is a good decent man who actually works for the good of American people instead of for the good of only the wealthiest few.

President Obama, I'm proud of you too.

Okay, rw's, bring on your usual lies.

Reading the rest of the article, turns out both President and Mrs. Obama know sign language. There doesn't seem to be much of anything these two don't excel at.

So, you are convinced that he's fluent in sign language because he can say 'thank you'... which was, no doubt, planned by his media team so that idiots like you can be 'proud' of him.

Twit.

We get it obama is a likable guy, but it's not gong to help with a failed economy and gas at 4.00 + a gallon for gas.

Reading the rest of the article, turns out both President and Mrs. Obama know sign language. There doesn't seem to be much of anything these two don't excel at.

oh for Christs sake just drop to your knees and get it over with....

sheep.gif

"President Obama, in his taping with Jay Leno Thursday afternoon, attempted to yuk it up with the funnyman, and ended up insulting the disabled.

Towards the end of his approximately 40-minute appearance, the president talked about how he’s gotten better at bowling and has been practicing in the White House bowling alley.

He bowled a 129, the president said.

“That’s very good, Mr. President,” Leno said sarcastically.

It’s “like the Special Olympics or something,” the president said."

Obama cares, he really really cares...

:lol:

Last edited:
So, you are convinced that he's fluent in sign language because he can say 'thank you'... which was, no doubt, planned by his media team so that idiots like you can be 'proud' of him.

Twit.

Ya know, I really don't mind stupidity and I don't mind opinions that are not based on fact. Hell, its what we all have come to expect from brainless rw's.

But, slightly annoying is your posts almost always include at least one lie. This one contains two.

And, other brainless rw's will happily hump the leg of anyone who lies about a Lib.

Twit.

Ya know, I really don't mind stupidity and I don't mind opinions that are not based on fact. Hell, its what we all have come to expect from brainless rw's.

But, slightly annoying is your posts almost always include at least one lie. This one contains two.

And, other brainless rw's will happily hump the leg of anyone who lies about a Lib.

You left off the "slurp slurp" to the President. And wipe his jizz off your chin, stupid.

As the president was shaking hands and making his way through the crowd, he met up with Stephon, who was born deaf.

Another deaf student then signed to the president, "I love you." The president smiled back at her and shook her hand.

How very refreshing to have an intelligent and educated man in the White House. We don't have to be ashamed of him getting drunk and assaulting the German chancellor or not being able to read the teleprompter or KISSING ARAB SHEIKS ON THE MOUTH.

Granted, we still have the lies from the other side to ashamed of but at least our president is a good decent man who actually works for the good of American people instead of for the good of only the wealthiest few.

No....no.......this says it all.

Just remember to wipe your chin.

We're so happy you happy,, enjoy it while it lasts otay?

Perhaps when you get up off of your knees you can inform us as to which President "drunk and assaulted the German chancellor..."

Oh, and make sure you provide a link.

Yes, that is admirable. Not a major issue, but interesting none the less.

New Topics

Forum List

Back