Priceless!

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
Is this guy for real? I keep saying it. Probably 5 times today. "You can't make this stuff up."

“Let me tell you something – that’s not who we are,” the president continued. “I don’t think government can solve all of our problems, but I don’t think it’s the source of all our problems. I don’t want to spend all our time blaming somebody else – blaming unions or blaming immigrants or blaming gay people or blaming some other group for our trouble. I believe we’re all in it together.”

Obama: Stop Blaming Unions, Immigrants, Gays | CNSNews.com

Last edited:
Obama isn't blaming anyone. He's just pointing out that every failure is due to Bush and the GOP.
See the difference!

I think he says stuff like that for the sake of the undecided voters, who he hopes haven't been paying attention.

All he has to say to his supporters is that the check is in the mail and he's going to confiscate more from the tax payers on their behalf. Unions, welfare, green companies and probably GM want to hear that. Welfare rolls have doubled, unions get away with anything, GM lost tens of thousands of tax payer money on each Volt and the unions own most of the company. GM isn't doing all the well, but the government will keep funneling tax payer money to the unions.

Last edited:
lol -- quote of the day -- in a day replete with ridiculousness from Obama.

"I don’t want to spend all our time blaming somebody else."

correctly labeling those at fault is not blaming.

Blaming is when you say someone caused something they didnt do.

Forum List

Back