529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

493.gif
827.gif
493.gif

He has the full support of an adoring media, and more voters on the public dole everyday who will just look the other way and just ignore his completed debasement of the Office.

America is in danger of falling to the communists.

• Banned
The desperation shows on his face.
You want desperate???!!!

Listen to......

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

First thing out of Goldberg's mouth ( 5 seconds in) was blaming 9/11 on Bush. Video ended and so did any chance of you getting permanently off my igmore list.

Last week I thought I'd give those on my ignore List one or two chances, You're right back where you belong and I'll save you the trouble of saying it.."You don't give a shit." Neither do I.

"Meet the Fucking Depressed" and Andrea Michell...You've got to be shitting..

The desperation shows on his face.
You want desperate???!!!

Listen to......

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

First thing out of Goldberg's mouth ( 5 seconds in) was blaming 9/11 on Bush. Video ended and so did any chance of you getting permanently off my igmore list.

Last week I thought I'd give those on my ignore List one or two chances, You're right back where you belong and I'll save you the trouble of saying it.."You don't give a shit." Neither do I.

"Meet the Fucking Depressed" and Andrea Michell...You've got to be shitting..

P.S. Go find O'Reilly slapping around that dope Ellison your Muzzie pal. The guy didn't have a clue. I believe I posted the video here last week. O'Reilly who I don't even care for was more than fair and gave him plenty of time to make an ass of himself.

4 days later Ellison didn't learn a thing...more Kumbaya. When they're slicing your head off let me know how your singing is affected.

Forum List

Back