Priceless

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
From hope and change to deviciveness and class warfare and he calls Romney extreme?

The so called, "Great Uniter".

"President Barack Obama said Mitt Romney has locked himself into "extreme positions" on economic and social issues and would surely impose them if elected,..." :lol::lol:

This guy is in his own world:

"Obama said Romney lacks serious ideas, refuses to "own up" to the responsibilities of what it takes to be president, and deals in factually dishonest arguments that could soon haunt him in face-to-face debates.

Who's out of ideas? More stimulus is an idea? We see how that's working out.

It gets more "rich":

"The president suggested that whatever Romney really stands for in life is secondary to the promises Romney has made in the campaign."

Obama stands for one thing..."reelect me!"

The lies continue:

"Obama predicted that a President Romney would not "stand in the way" if Congress gave him a bill that stripped away women's control over their reproductive health."

Romney is on record, however, as not opposing abortion in cases of rape and incest or if it will save the mother's life.

What does one expect Barry to say??

"Hey. I'm the Prez and I got the ecomony and jobs rolling. The debt and deficit are under control and I even fixed SS and Medicare?" "Oh and I gave the okay for SEAL team 6 to take out UBL."

The last statement is the only true one out there. He can't run on his oh so sucky record so he is attacking Romney the only way he can.

I'm waiting for the debates so Romney can point out all of Barry's failures in glorious living color. LOL

• Banned

"Hey. I'm the Prez and I got the ecomony and jobs rolling. The debt and deficit are under control and I even fixed SS and Medicare?" "Oh and I gave the okay for SEAL team 6 to take out UBL."

The last statement is the only true one out there. He can't run on his oh so sucky record so he is attacking Romney the only way he can.

I'm waiting for the debates so Romney can point out all of Barry's failures in glorious living color. LOL

And yet if you listen to some, Obama will wipe the floor with him in the debates. On what basis? Sarcasm and nastiness? He has no accomplishemnets that the average Joe can actually "taste and feel" for lack of a better phrase.

The one thing that is true..Obama should be wiping the floors. It's all he is qualified to do.

Why not, he is lyingabout everything else.

More jobs created than during the Reagan recovery?

Oh, dear God what bullshit.

LMAO Politics is full of bullshit and Barry's pretty good at shoveling it.

Unfortunately there are some out there who love to suck it in and actually believe it. LOL

LMAO Politics is full of bullshit and Barry's pretty good at shoveling it.

Unfortunately there are some out there who love to suck it in and actually believe it. LOL

Well, Romney is a liar as well, but he isnt as bad as Obama and the Dems. This shows what contempt they both have for the general public, and unfortunately some of that contempt is merited.

I am not sure that there is even a miniscule diffference in the honesty/integrety of either one of them, since you have to admit that Romney simply doesnt have to lie as much as Obama does and so has some tactical advantage for being less dishonest.

What's priceless is the conservative rewriting of history.

It was Bush who claimed he was the "uniter", not President Obama.

"I think it is fair to say that I believe I can bring the country together more effectively than she can. I will add, by the way, that is not entirely a problem of her making. Some of those battles in the '90s that she went through were the result of some pretty unfair attacks on the Clintons. But that history exists, and so, yes, I believe I can bring the country together in a way she cannot do. If I didn't believe that, I wouldn't be running."
Barack Obama, 2007.

Which bit of 'I can bring the country together more effectively than she can' is not claiming to be a 'uniter'?

How about "There is no black America. There is not white America. There is the United States of America."? (I agree with him on that - it's just a pity that he then went on to demonstrate his complete disrespect for that comment).

He claimed - over and over - back in 2007/08 that he would 'unite' the country. The second he won, he threw that concept out the window.

• Banned

"I think it is fair to say that I believe I can bring the country together more effectively than she can. I will add, by the way, that is not entirely a problem of her making. Some of those battles in the '90s that she went through were the result of some pretty unfair attacks on the Clintons. But that history exists, and so, yes, I believe I can bring the country together in a way she cannot do. If I didn't believe that, I wouldn't be running."
Barack Obama, 2007.

Which bit of 'I can bring the country together more effectively than she can' is not claiming to be a 'uniter'?

How about "There is no black America. There is not white America. There is the United States of America."? (I agree with him on that - it's just a pity that he then went on to demonstrate his complete disrespect for that comment).

He claimed - over and over - back in 2007/08 that he would 'unite' the country. The second he won, he threw that concept out the window.

Funny thing , I have MSLSD on in the backgroung and Chris matthews just imploded over that issue. He actually tried to say that Romney is the one playing the race card and being divicive. Priceless, yet again.

Barack Obama, 2007.

That was a really good attempt. He was saying he could do it better than Hillary. He never said he was the "uniter". That was George W Bush. You do remember that right, the "I'm a uniter, not a divider" comment?

And you certainly can't say he didn't try. He invited the GOP to meeting after meeting when he first took office. And what did the GOP say in response? "we are opposed to anything and everything the President proposes. Our number one goal is making him a one term President".

Ah, but it's all President Obama's fault they said that, right?

Barack Obama, 2007.

That was a really good attempt. He was saying he could do it better than Hillary. He never said he was the "uniter". That was George W Bush. You do remember that right, the "I'm a uniter, not a divider" comment?

And you certainly can't say he didn't try. He invited the GOP to meeting after meeting when he first took office. And what did the GOP say in response? "we are opposed to anything and everything the President proposes. Our number one goal is making him a one term President".

Half his fucking campaign in 2007/08 was about 'uniting' the country. How the hell you can claim it wasn't is beyond stupid.

Of course their goal was to make him a one term POTUS. Just like the Dems when it's a Republican in office. That's called partisan politics. It's nothing new.

Barack Obama, 2007.

Funny thing , I have MSLSD on in the backgroung and Chris matthews just imploded over that issue. He actually tried to say that Romney is the one playing the race card and being divicive. Priceless, yet again.

:lol: You serious? I always just miss the good stuff :D

Barack Obama, 2007.

:lol: You serious? I always just miss the good stuff :D

I am. I always watch about an hour... need a little early morning comedy. Spittle was coming out of his mouth and even Tom Brokaw put him in his place. Brain-dead Mika even rolled her eyes at him.

:lol: :up: no way wish I had that on DVR but the spittle ruined my appetite. I hate that guy he's a sick man *gags

Last edited:
Barack Obama, 2007.

Half his fucking campaign in 2007/08 was about 'uniting' the country. How the hell you can claim it wasn't is beyond stupid.

Of course their goal was to make him a one term POTUS. Just like the Dems when it's a Republican in office. That's called partisan politics. It's nothing new.

So post more than one quote. If "half his campaign" was running on being a "uniter", you must be able to find dozens of them right?

You also didn't address the fact that the President tried to reach out repeatedly to the GOP only to pull back a bloody stump.

Can you tell me which Democrat that said they were dedicated to making Bush a one term President? Tell me which Democrat that said they would oppose anything the President proposed BEFORE going into the meeting in which he was to propose them.

job-creation-by-president-political-party.jpg

Kennedy/Johnson 3.3% 3.0%
Carter 3.1% 3.3%
Clinton 2.4% 2.6%
Truman 2.3% 2.5%
Reagan 2.1% 2.3%
Nixon/Ford 1.9% 1.7%
Eisenhower 0.9% 0.5%
GHW Bush 0.6% 0.4%
GW Bush 0.2% -0.1%

Surprisingly, the rate at which jobs were created under Carter was second only to Kennedy and Johnson. These two presidents were reversed in private sector growth but otherwise the order was much the same. Reagan took over after Carter, and the rate of overall job creation dropped immediately. Under the Reagan administration overall, it was about 30% lower than during the Carter administration (it was initially much lower than that, but recovered).
Notably, while job creation under Reagan was the best of any Republican administration, it was worse than under any Democratic administration: annualized job creation was more robust under every Democratic president than under any Republican president (and not because of government expansion).

Economy In Perspective - Jobs

The “job killer” theme has been a hallmark of the Republican campaign for the White House, and one that party strategists say will be most effective in pummeling Obama in the months ahead.

But it could be quickly losing its punch.

The U.S. economy added 200,000 private sector jobs in December, the Labor Department reported today, better than the 150,000 economists expected. Meanwhile, the unemployment rate ticked down to 8.5 percent – the lowest level since March 2009.

All told, the economy added 1.6 million jobs in 2011 after adding 940,000 in 2010, the Department said.

“More private-sector jobs were created in 2011 than any year since 2005,” Obama said today, taking credit for the gains. “After losing more than 8 million jobs in the recession, obviously we have a lot more work to do. But it is important for the American people to recognize that we’ve now added 3.2 million new private sector jobs over the last 22 months.”
‘Job Killer’: President Obama Guilty, or Innocent? - ABC News
private-sector-job-creation-by-president-political-party.jpg

Jimmy Carter

Democrat

Ronald Reagan

Republican

George H. W. Bush

Republican

Bill Clinton

Democrat

George W. Bush

Republican

Barack Obama

Democrat

Therefore, the average amount of private sector jobs created during Democratic Presidential terms is 1,463,220 and the average amount during Republican Presidential terms is 642,000.

To read additional information, click on United States Bureau of Labor Statistics.

U.S. Job Creation by President/Political Party » truthful politics

Barack Obama, 2007.

So did the GOP

Considering the way the economy was going downhill under Boosh! Oblama has done a pretty good job at stabilizing the economy and job creation. My business is very busy ths year and was sorta busy last year, now I don't have enough time to do all the work that is ask of me.

Forum List

Back