Priceless! Simply Priceless!

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDPpGJDelHI]YouTube - Town Hall To Claire McCaskill: We Don't Trust You[/ame]

:lol:

Yep--the baby boomer population is still the LARGEST generation--& we are heading quickly into medicare benefits--which will add MILLIONS of us to this plan & they're planning on cutting medicare?

And they wonder why the American people do not trust government. I can think of a few reasons.

1. social security bankrupt
2. medicare bankrupt
3. medicaid bankrupt
4. And their most recently created disaster Fannie/Freddie which is in fact ground zero for this current economic collapse in which our government came up with a great idea to co-sign our names to 50% of the mortgages in this country.

I don't think this government has one single clue as to how Americans really think. I believe the one young woman who was in front of Spector said it right--"You have awakened a sleeping giant"--the American public.

Last edited:
Barry hussein doesn't give a shit!! As long as his non citizen ass is covered with your tax dollars,he's ok!!

Barry hussein doesn't give a shit!! As long as his non citizen ass is covered with your tax dollars,he's ok!!

And you don't know a shit. Have you posted your birth certificate?:cuckoo:

None of them are bankrupt.

Why do the old fart conservatives on the fake grassroots townhalls hate government medicine but love their Medicare?

Dick Armey was just let go by the law firm he worked for when it came out he was one of the main "grassroots" organizers.

Too bad so many in this debate don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

We need some death panels to fixt this mess - or is it terminal stupidity panels.:lol:

Have to check back in once in a while to see if the whining is still just whining.:eusa_pray:

I don't think this government has one single clue as to how Americans really think.

Republicans sure don't. No sleeping giant, just a bunch of printed RNC talking points on how to disrupt the meetings.

Freedom of speech is not a right wing value unless it's for them.:eusa_whistle:

I don't think this government has one single clue as to how Americans really think.

Republicans sure don't. No sleeping giant, just a bunch of printed RNC talking points on how to disrupt the meetings.

Funny, I didn't see or hear anybody disrupting that meeting. I did hear people agreeing that they don't trust her, and that they want her to go home. Maybe she shouldn't have asked those questions if she didn't want an honest answer from the constituents.

Hey, RabidRay, where have you been?

Long time.

So, you hate those folks who know "how to disrupt the meetings."

I see you haven't lost your touch:

"Speaker Nancy Pelosi was once a fan of angry protesters at public events — when her party was in the minority.

In this video making the rounds (yes, sent to the media by Republicans), Pelosi tells some anti-war protesters at an event in January 2006 that she's a "fan of disruptors." She talks back to the protesters, saying "I understand your anger." She eventually invites the anti-war folks to the front of the room to hold their protest signs.

The video probably wouldn't be resurfacing if Pelosi and Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) hadn't declared in a USA Today op-ed that they believed "drowning out opposing views is simply un-American." And the backlash on that op-ed shows "
Pelosi praised the 'disruptors' back in '06 - Glenn Thrush - POLITICO.com

I didn't know Pelosi wrote "RNC talking points on how to disrupt the meetings."

You still have a perfect track record!

Hey, RabidRay, where have you been?

Long time.

I see you haven't lost your touch:

"Speaker Nancy Pelosi was once a fan of angry protesters at public events — when her party was in the minority.

In this video making the rounds (yes, sent to the media by Republicans), Pelosi tells some anti-war protesters at an event in January 2006 that she's a "fan of disruptors." She talks back to the protesters, saying "I understand your anger." She eventually invites the anti-war folks to the front of the room to hold their protest signs.

The video probably wouldn't be resurfacing if Pelosi and Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) hadn't declared in a USA Today op-ed that they believed "drowning out opposing views is simply un-American." And the backlash on that op-ed shows "
Pelosi praised the 'disruptors' back in '06 - Glenn Thrush - POLITICO.com

I didn't know Pelosi wrote "RNC talking points on how to disrupt the meetings."

You still have a perfect track record!

Direct link to the video where Ms Pelosi says "I'm a fan of disruptor's"
Breitbart.tv » ‘06 Flashback: Pelosi Tells Anti-War Protesters ‘I’m a Fan of Disruptors’

thanks PC

I think the government does have a clue what is happening. I believe they have an agenda, and are on track with making it work fully to wreck America. I believe Obama is intentionally destroying all that America stands for, and fools in Washington are watching. I believe those of us who say these things are few because so many who want to say it are afraid. Well, I am an American, unlike this president. I served in our Military, unlike our president. I have a hero Dad who was treated like a ZERO by our government, even though he served in WW II for extra missions knowing he might die. That America that he fought for died.

I don't plan on honoring anything this president does by a positive vote. I pray for him, but that will only cause him misery. He is Muslim, and my God doesn't know him.

Angry? Yup.

God help America!

I never said "hate" that is one of those right wing sound bites when someone doesn't agree with you.

I watched several of the meetings. They were yelling and not letting the speaker talk. Some of those screaming against government in medical care were also screaming for their Medicare.

That's not freedom of speech, that is organized bullshit from paid politcal groups who send out talking points. Your side just can't seem to handle the truth these days.:eusa_liar:

Just about as real as the 2000 RNC staffers in Miami, or have you forgotten that?

I guess we will have to wait for the great white hope like your congresswoman said.:lol:

It is amazing how some folks on the right are true Americans until a democrat wins an honest election and then they are losing the real America.

Nope, no racists or hate mongers out there.

I only come back when I have nothing else to do.:lol:

I never said "hate" that is one of those right wing sound bites when someone doesn't agree with you.

I watched several of the meetings. They were yelling and not letting the speaker talk. Some of those screaming against government in medical care were also screaming for their Medicare.

That's not freedom of speech, that is organized bullshit from paid politcal groups who send out talking points. Your side just can't seem to handle the truth these days.:eusa_liar:

Just about as real as the 2000 RNC staffers in Miami, or have you forgotten that?

I guess we will have to wait for the great white hope like your congresswoman said.:lol:

It is amazing how some folks on the right are true Americans until a democrat wins an honest election and then they are losing the real America.

Nope, no racists or hate mongers out there.

I only come back when I have nothing else to do.:lol:

That's not freedom of speech, that is organized bullshit from paid politcal groups who send out talking points. Your side just can't seem to handle the truth these days

your so full a liberal shit the whites of eyes are brown fool. nobody paid them. and no body paid me when i went. its your dimwitts in the house and senate that slam the doors shut and refuse to talk. now their gettin' an earful. and next month we go visit your dictator on his front lawn in DC. my mistake. the Kremlin.

your so full a liberal shit the whites of eyes are brown fool. nobody paid them. and no body paid me when i went. its your dimwitts in the house and senate that slam the doors shut and refuse to talk. now their gettin' an earful. and next month we go visit your dictator on his front lawn in DC. my mistake. the Kremlin.

And you my friend are full of conservative shit. Same thing smells just as bad but you think it's roses.

There were copies onn TV of the papers that Dick Armey's group sent out. There were instruction on how to start yelling before the speaker got started to disrupt him/her. Dick had to resign from the law group he worked for. Real grass roots all right.

Please also deny that this same shit wasn't used in 2000 when the group of RNC staffers (get the picture on google) pounded on the doors of the Miami Dade commission who were counting the votes.

Your side seems to have a problem with the left winning an election.

You may not have been paid, but this is not grass roots uprising. It is a small group of right wing folks who won't accept the election. Talk about dictators, that seems to be what you want since you only accept elections that elect your side?

Fucking crybabies who will abide by the law as long as it goes your way.

We lived with 8 years of shit from the right, and now you are wetting your pants after 6 months.

Oh, Kremlin, wow, now I believe you.

Oh, that's right ACORN stole it.:cuckoo:

And you my friend are full of conservative shit. Same thing smells just as bad but you think it's roses.

There were copies onn TV of the papers that Dick Armey's group sent out. There were instruction on how to start yelling before the speaker got started to disrupt him/her. Dick had to resign from the law group he worked for. Real grass roots all right.

Please also deny that this same shit wasn't used in 2000 when the group of RNC staffers (get the picture on google) pounded on the doors of the Miami Dade commission who were counting the votes.

Your side seems to have a problem with the left winning an election.

You may not have been paid, but this is not grass roots uprising. It is a small group of right wing folks who won't accept the election. Talk about dictators, that seems to be what you want since you only accept elections that elect your side?

Fucking crybabies who will abide by the law as long as it goes your way.

We lived with 8 years of shit from the right, and now you are wetting your pants after 6 months.

Oh, Kremlin, wow, now I believe you.

Oh, that's right ACORN stole it.:cuckoo:

well lets em. why didn't I get paid dimwitt or the 300 plus that were with me huh??? come on lets see your lyin' ass copies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you voted for higher tax's and a 10 trillion deficit all in just 8 mons. how much did Bush spend the first 8 mons???? smooth move exlax so pay up

a small group gracy??? how small??? invisable. oh im sorry. transparent :cuckoo:

Osama broke every campaign promise. not??? prove it.

why didn't you vote for Bin Laden???

3820812800_cbb5017400.jpg

[youtube]cMnSp4qEXNM[/youtube]

[youtube]ahtuNt3AKCg[/youtube]

lyin' ass liberals caught with pants down !!!!

[youtube]OrA9zj94NuU[/youtube]

liberals are the true American terrorists !!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back