Priceless: Fox News Calls Trump A Dictator

Fox News forecasting their hopes for the future.

Fox has diversity unlike fake news

Fox is Fake News. They are the granddaddy and undisputed champion of lying fake news. That's why orange turd is drawn to them. Soulless people flock together.
You're all hate and no content

:itsok: Fox News when it started in 1996 went to court and argued that a news organization doesn't have to tell the truth. And they won.

That is what that fake network was founded on and they've taken that thought to it's most bastardized conclusion. They lie more easily than tell the truth. It isn't a news network, it is a propaganda outlet for the Republican party. Sorry to burst your bubble.
No, they didnt. That case wasn't even fox news, liar. You proved my point. You're all hate and no content

:cuckoo:

:itsok: Fox News when it started in 1996 went to court and argued that a news organization doesn't have to tell the truth. And they won.

That is what that fake network was founded on and they've taken that thought to it's most bastardized conclusion. They lie more easily than tell the truth. It isn't a news network, it is a propaganda outlet for the Republican party. Sorry to burst your bubble.
At least they used to try and get you busy looking at female crotch shots to let the subliminal messages slip more easily into the subconscious..
Nice demonstration of the point, broken English boy
Dude, if you need more elaboration then you need to get out in the real world a little more.
Still makes no sense
Try glasses.

That wasn't the part I was referring to, broken English boy

Fox has diversity unlike fake news

Fox is Fake News. They are the granddaddy and undisputed champion of lying fake news. That's why orange turd is drawn to them. Soulless people flock together.
You're all hate and no content

No, they didnt. That case wasn't even fox news, liar. You proved my point. You're all hate and no content

:cuckoo:

Classic. You won't even Google your crap when you're told you're wrong

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/fox-skews/

Again, that case didn't even involve Fox News, moron

I understand you believe Obama had dictatorial tendencies and you’re entitled to your opinion, but technically speaking Obama was not a dictator bc the Constitution doesn’t allow for US presidents to become dictators. This does not mean presidents can’t get away with abusing their power, but abuse of power by itself does not make a dictator—a regime designed to allow one person ultimate power does make one. I don’t believe I need to explain to you the obvious reasons for why the POTUS (any POTUS) does not have ultimate power at his/her disposal.

Do they have power? Yes. ALL the power? No.

I agree that Congress is useless. The vast majority care only about playing partisan games and pushing their own agendas. As a whole I don’t believe they give a fuck about the people they’re supposed to serve.

Obama wasn’t a dictator and neither is Trump and there’s a simple reason for this: the US governmental system was specifically designed to prevent dictatorships from happening. Unless the system gets re-written, it’s impossible for a US president to actually be a dictator.

The very thing FOX tried to imply about Obama’s dictatorship

Prove he wasnt.. remind us how many times he tried to go around congress.
Correct, its not possible if the 3 branches are doing their jobs according to constitution.
But today we have lack of leadership in congress, which inches ourselves away from democracy. The senate majority leader's wife is in Trump cabinet; secretary of transportation.

Forum List

Back