Price of gas increasing?

Republicans submit plan to sell gallon by the liter in USA to make people think gas is cheaper....

Story at 11.

Or value of dollar falling?

1. Demand ... so if it was the bad economy that made it come down and "cash for klunkers" and a piss poor better economy caused the demand to rise therefor creating a larger demand hmmm ...
2. Global Politics ... more like US politics, but if the straight closed down, guess what Where does the U.S. get their oil from? Iran doesnt make the top 10 .... Government
3. Speculation ... Talk about speculators what about state and federal taxes!!! .. Government
4. Seasonal ... Early for the rise to start, but regs add to that rise as well and everything I read says more and more people are driving less due to higher prices so there is less seasonal vacationing. so ...
5. Fuel Efficient Cars ... Fuel efficient cars getting better mileage wasnt that the point of "cash for klunkers" ? Thus creating less of a foot print yadda yadda now complain and blame. Electric cars dont need gas ... where is that car? I see more comaros, charges, 300's, challengers and they do not get 30-40 mpg. A volt at 45K less a taxpayer kick back of 7500 and a push by obummer to make it 10K because its another flop.
The volt cant pay for itself in savings over the life of the car so where is the real savings? You are going to use more gas than you think when you run the ac or heat etc because that is going to drain the battery and hope you dont have to replace the battery or you will need a second mortgage and good luck getting one of those!

yet you ignore the federal reserve and inflation COMPLETELY. No wonder people are so ignorant on the topic (including yourself).
I could have listed much more but didnt think i needed to ... guess I was wrong

WHo cant love how the lefty nutters spin this topic into a discussion on the dynamics of the gas market. I thought I was in a POLITICS forum here!!!

Every single lefty k00k on this board came real hard at Bush when gas spiked in 2008. Thousands of posts about gas prices being Bush's fault.

Shoes on the other foot assholes.:fu::fu::fu:

not winning...........

Jeeez, sook and willow - that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

You really believe its okay to lie because, well, somebody lied about your fair haired (idiot) boy?

No wonder the GObP/pubs are still around. They have total idiots like to as cheerleaders.

Hey what can we say............every lefty k00k blamed Bush in 2008 for high gas prices. What comes around goes around. Too bad for Obama.:lol::lol::D

Yup. When things go good the Prez get the credit. Deserved or not.

When things aren't gong so good the Prez get the blame. Deserved or not.

It is what it is and it don't matter a tinkers damn whose in the WH.

Forum List

Back