Price of Cigarettes in your town? Marlboro..

I tried the roll-your-own place down the road last year. Once.
Not worth the effort to me.
So much tobacco falls out, IMO.

I buy Marlboro Special Blend 100s for $39.49 a carton

Ahhhhhh, forty bucks a carton, that really takes me back to the good old days.

I remember, waaaayyyyy back when, I would walk across the street from my high school and buy a pack of smokes for a buck from the gas station there. That was good times people!

:D

Punk! I remember 27 cents a pack and buck seventy five cartons.
BLOODY HELL Ernie,when was that 1925 ???????:lol::lol::lol:steve trust your keeping well

Mid 60's. The $1.75 cartons were at the PX at West Point. A friend's dad was retired Navy and would head there once a month for cheap groceries and smokes. Sometimes I'd go along.

Cost average is $8.00 near me.. Liberal state equates to high taxes.
I was in Virginia last week.
They were $3.25 in a convenience store. Just sayin..

You shouldnt smoke anyway

It makes your weenie shrivel up

I bought a pack of Marlboro Blacks today. They're excellent. Packed well, smoke so smooth, best drawing cigarette I've ever smoked. I'm sticking with them for a while. Man, I just like the Marlboro's best.
They were on sale for $7.10 plus tax.

$5.00

Back in the day (1998) I remember buying half-cartons for 7 bucks on special. They were generally like $25.000 a carton..

Of course that was until the smoke nazis arrived (aka progressives)...

All of a sudden they know what is best for everyone...

$46 a carton here. $52 in Florida a year ago
There's a place in town that has loose tobacco, the tubes and machines to roll them. They hand you a container of tobacco, and the steel cartridge that holds the tubes, explain how to use the machine and you put the cartridge in the slot, dump in your tobacco and push the button.
4 minutes later, you have 200 cigarettes in a Tupperware tub and you stack them back into the box the tubes came in. On the way out, you pay 25 bucks, including tax and you're done. The wife smokes menthols which cost 2 bucks more. $52 and I have 20 packs. It takes me maybe 15 minutes including a 25 cent cup of coffee and a chat with the cute blond owner.

I remember, waaaayyyyy back when, I would walk across the street from my high school and buy a pack of smokes for a buck from the gas station there. That was good times people!

I recall .40/pack cowboy killers back when gas was .35/gal.

The repubs in my red state are trying to get a statewide smoking ban her in KY.
So far it has been county by county.

Last edited:

I recall .40/pack cowboy killers back when gas was .35/gal.

The repubs in my red state are trying to get a statewide smoking ban her in KY.
So far it has been county by county.

You mean republicans need to agree to a tax in order to pass a bill which has nothing to do with smoking??

That is what democrats call "compromise."

I call that shit retarded...

Yeah, lets "compromise" civil liberties to death and set precedence to kill others...

I suppose most people will have to pass the bill before they can see whats in it.

Sounds like a fun game to me...

$5.00

Back in the day (1998) I remember buying half-cartons for 7 bucks on special. They were generally like $25.000 a carton..

Of course that was until the smoke nazis arrived (aka progressives)...

All of a sudden they know what is best for everyone...

Should have just banned the cancer sticks years ago

I bought a pack of Marlboro Blacks today. They're excellent. Packed well, smoke so smooth, best drawing cigarette I've ever smoked. I'm sticking with them for a while. Man, I just like the Marlboro's best.
They were on sale for $7.10 plus tax.

If you didn't set them on fire, they would last longer

Malboro 100's are $5.60 a pack here in northwestern Illinois. I quit smoking last August. Guess it's a good thing cause that's like $56.00 a carton. It's insane. BTW, I'd love a smoke right about now. Damn...

I'm smoking a Marlboro BLACK regular right now.

marlboro_black.jpg

I want to try these Blu Electrics, maybe you should give them a try too.

thumbnail.aspx

Last edited:
Its like $5.45 for a pack of Newport 100's down here in Birmingham.
I heard Newpotes cause violent behavior, a speech impediment and left males without the ability to pull their pants up or correctly wear a ball cap.
Could be a conspiracy.......dunno ? :confused:

they also cause pussies to run to Costa Rica fearing that the Muslims are coming...

Forum List

Back