Preventing Fraud = "Intimidation"

Damn. Looks like this is not going to be my day.

First I had to agree on a point SageGirl made.

Now I have to agree with William.

Depressing.

:alco:

Yeah. Willy, it's the left that shares your rabid antisemitism. Which side are you on?

What I stated above is fact borne out by observation of a pattern. I'm not anti-GOP --- heck, I'll wager I've logged more volunteer hours for the Stupid Party than many on this board since turning 18 and voting/volunteering for George I. But yes, the GOP's current policies of invade the world/invite the world and drunken-sailor spending on constitutionally impermissible items like education leave me desiring much.

Merlin1047 said:
Damn. Looks like this is not going to be my day.

First I had to agree on a point SageGirl made.

Now I have to agree with William.

Depressing.

:alco:

I saw that.....just think how it makes me feel

Don't know if this is actually on point.

Earlier today, I started a thread asking people to report any observed voting problems not related to the big turnout. After 5 hours, there have been 6 total posts (includes my original one). Of these, only one actually observed a problem (voting machine left in a car).

To see the contrast and if you can stomach it, go to www.democraticunderground.com and look at their lead forum. There are HUNDREDS of alledged violations.

Either there's a bid difference in perception as to what constitutes a voting violation or some of these reports are "one of those 'Exaggerations' ".

I'm gonna have to go with slick Willie on this one, too. Heard about this on Rush and thought it was a crock. Seems as though accusing someone of racism is a catch-all excuse for doing anything illegal.

Forum List

Back