Pretty much the whole middle east is going nuts. Chanting death to America

dear fucking idiot,

like the founders we want government and religion separate.

You want a christain nation.

your are not going to get it or the fucking religious wars you want

you lefties want religion stamped out of the public square.....

looks to me like the muslims are having a field day in the public squares....

which would you rather have.....a nation of Christians or a Muslim nation.......?

spoken like a true right wing nutter who dreams of christians wars on anyone whos not christain.

fuck off and take your hate of EVERYONE with you
Let me get this straight. I take it that you object to our wars against the Arab Third World and the annihilation of millions of Islamics?

Now, if we did not do that, how in the hell are the military industrialists going to get their contracts for more munitions? We have to expend the munitions in some way so that we can order more. Without those orders for weapons of war, think of all of the people who would be unemployed. War is the American Way. Just ask Nixon, Reagan, Bush I and Bush II and now Romney who has promised to greatly increase spending to the Military Industrial complex.

Since it is the American way, we have to support it. Right?

Wrong?

dear fucking idiot,

like the founders we want government and religion separate.

You want a christain nation.

your are not going to get it or the fucking religious wars you want

which would you rather have.....a nation of Christians or a Muslim nation.......?

spoken like a true right wing nutter who dreams of christians wars on anyone whos not christain.

Hey asshole. The only ones fighting religious wars are the terrorists.

In case its escaped your fucking memory they are Muslim.

Fuck off and take YOUR hate of everyone with you.

Jesus your a flamming moron.

Israel should turn Iran into a pile of rubble. Then when Iran lets off a feeble attack on the US we can deal with it by apologizing to them.

These idiot christain fools want armegedon.

this country will NOT fall for any of these crazy religious zealots no matter what myths they believe in.

This is why organized religion is so dangerous.

The believers can be talked into killing each other by wealthy masters with money and power to gain.

STOP ORGANIZING.

believe whatever you want to believe but QUIT making a conduit for evil to drag you arround by the nose for your religions sake.

Okay, I know it looks and sounds bad with all these Muslims chanting bad things for America, but it'll all be over soon. I've just learned that MSNBC is going to rebroadcast Barry's Cairo speech over and over again for the next 24 hours. They've been so preoccupied making sure their women are totally covered up and scanning newspapers for the locations of upcoming stonings, beheadings and whatnot that they've obviously forgotten his words of peace and apology.

WE have enough problems in our country. Let's not worry about beheadings and skin showing in other countries. If women want to show their ankles off in Iran, that is an Iranian problem and none of our business.

I think we sould be more concerned with our failing schools all across this country. I am beginning to favor a voucher system for education. If parents of children who are failing in traditional public school want to pull their failing son out of high school and use that voucher to sent him to a trade school instead, that should be allowed.

If I am wrong, please explain why I am such a "Blankety, Blankety, Blank, Blank, Blank!" for saying what I just did?

you want to act just like the terrorists yet you complain about the terrorists actions?

Let me get this straight. I take it that you object to our wars against the Arab Third World and the annihilation of millions of Islamics?

Now, if we did not do that, how in the hell are the military industrialists going to get their contracts for more munitions? We have to expend the munitions in some way so that we can order more. Without those orders for weapons of war, think of all of the people who would be unemployed. War is the American Way. Just ask Nixon, Reagan, Bush I and Bush II and now Romney who has promised to greatly increase spending to the Military Industrial complex.

Wrong?

I love to read about the Reagan era. He was the greatest spending president in American history who was not in a war at the time he was SPENDING and SPENDING and SPENDING!

In his secret papers he wrote down that it was easier to get weapons expenditures through Congress than it was to get free cash for the public to stimulate the economy, so he simply offered up a 600 ship navy and got the money to get the economy rolling.

In either case, he spent the same amount of money to prop up the economy. The important thing was that Congress readily approved the increased military budget, but would never approve aide to the poor.

jimmy-carter-now-available-in-black-86950294255.jpeg

Wrong?

It is and has alway been a bipartisan policy.

No you don't have to support any of them.

what do you say to the American muslims soldiers who died for this country you assholes?

yeah some self servicing coptic xtain wants to inflame the Islamic world to start a war or get some people killed all in the name of Jesus. Now who has a so called religion of peace, but in truth are murdering, hating, zealots that would destroy man to live out mythological suicide to let their God restore the Earth.
Yet they call us stoopid.
Insanity knows no bounds.

Last edited:
what do you say to the American muslims soldiers who died for this country you assholes?

what do you say to the American families of all the men, WOMEN & CHILDREN who were killed by Muslims on 9/11.......?

some were even muslims so they were even butchering their own.....

Forum List

Back