Pretend you're a legitimate human and a REAL American for just a brief moment.

and tell us which part of the Trump agenda if and when executed could / would be harmful to REAL Americans?
Be specific...no he hurts our feelings with abrasive truths bullshit.
Youll find few if any liberals on this forum who have the balls to answer a question head on, without deflection, instead asking some other question, or just flat out trolling. Its just how liberals are. They aren't creatures of facts. They are creatures of feelings. They're in it for the "props" they get from fellow libs; feverishly checking each post to see if someone clicked "agree", "funny and agree", or "winner". And when even tbey have admitted to themselves that they cannot conjure up even the lamest attempt of a troll; they "funny" your post. That's all you can expect man. Just the way it is...
Youll find few if any liberals on this forum who have the balls to answer

Liberals have shoved your shit right back down your throats all week.

Boston showed where you losers stand.
By decreasing wages?

and tell us which part of the Trump agenda if and when executed could / would be harmful to REAL Americans?

Which of his 3 (or is it 4?) positions on Obamacare/Trumpcare should we use to make that determination?

he has no agenda and he's never said anything that wasn't a lie.

you trumptards are funny.

you hate this country and most of the people in it. :thup:

nice troll thread though

as I keep telling you, if you weren't so bitter and ignorant, maybe you wouldn't be a broke loser.
Just another Fascist Whore who found it too hard to actually participate in an actual discussion.

as usual your assertions are counter to reality. I said what I meant and what I meant is true. if that's a problem for trumptards, please feel free not to respond.

I thought you love fascists, btw. aren't you the freaks who are always shrieking about "Antifa"?

get your lies straight.

he has no agenda and he's never said anything that wasn't a lie.

you trumptards are funny.

you hate this country and most of the people in it. :thup:

nice troll thread though

as I keep telling you, if you weren't so bitter and ignorant, maybe you wouldn't be a broke loser.

I'm surprised you are admitting he was lying when he said Bill & Hillary were good people

and tell us which part of the Trump agenda if and when executed could / would be harmful to REAL Americans? Be specific...no he hurts our feelings with abrasive truths bullshit.
REAL Americans? Who would that be? Is this just supremacist code for "whoever agrees with me"?

What do supremacists have to do with anything?

Forum List

Back