“Pretend to be Christian”: ISIS handbook tells Muslims to lose beard, shun mosque....

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Vigilante, Jan 12, 2016.

1. theHawk

theHawk Registered Conservative

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,611
    Another brain dead liberal that thinks speaking the ugly truth about Islam is "spreading" it. The progressive Agenda demands that you ignore the threat of Islam under the guise of tolerance, in order to further multiculturalism. Those that don't go along with your Agenda, must be attacked and labeled as racists and traitors. It's so predictable and boring at this point. Squatters have no ability to even argue their Agenda talking points anymore, it's just straight to insults and lies.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Liminal

Liminal Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,822
    Hey stupid fuck, maybe you can explain how banning Muslims will in any way improve our security situation.

3. turzovka

turzovka Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,085
    No. I think it is just his sardonic way of saying you contribute nothing useful to USMB and into identifying the real problems with our world. No need to overreact.

You see, simpletons like you and Luddite make fun of real menaces that threaten our existence. Then you mock the One who created you and act so tough (to impress the girls I presume?) that you give the impression you are not afraid of what lies beyond the grave.

In addition, you and your fellow secular clueless leftists seek out isolated sins or examples on the right or by believers (such as an abortion clinic shooter or a Fredy Phelps lunatic group in Kansas) to try to appeal to God-knows-who to try to convince them (and you) that there is no difference between fanatical Islam and Christianity. You sound like that idiot in the oval office who at the national prayer breakfast after ISIS had just beheaded a bunch of children (or impaled them in public) says to the preachers gathered “now don’t get on your high horses because “we” (we?) Christians had our Crusades and our slavery days.”

This is you’re a-hole president who if he is leading this nation at all, is leading it down an immoral death spiral.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
  4. TheOldSchool

TheOldSchool Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    last stop for sanity before reaching the south
    Ratings:
    +37,415
    Thank you for making up nonsense about me. Vigilante seeks to spread hatred that brings harm to innocent people. If you support him, then you're an asshole too.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. kiwiman127

kiwiman127 Comfortably Moderate Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    4th Cleanest City in the World-Minneapolis
    Ratings:
    +4,829
    Unlike you, I'm not an ignorant goose-stepper like you. I think for myself.
    I regularly take on Obama's positions and expound on them while criticizing "O", Also I have never voted straight ticket because I vote based on the issues, thusly I am an educated voter, and finally, I have never voted for "O".
    I bet you can't find one post praising/supporting "O".

6. theHawk

theHawk Registered Conservative

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,611
    You need someone to explain to you how banning batshit crazy religious extremists that are violent and want to overthrow our government and supplant it with Shariah Law will improve the security situation?

You really are brain dead.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Liminal

Liminal Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,822
    Looks like I lost another bet.........you really are this stupid. Maybe you just didn't catch the OP. How are you going to know who's a Muslim terrorist or not? If they pretended to be Hindus stupid fucks like you wouldn't know the difference.

8. turzovka

turzovka Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,085
    It is really unthinkable how little the U.S. media pays attention to the horrors of Islam. This should be front page news.
    I do not expect secular leftists who are more interested in looking smart than doing good to care or support our alarm. But what do you do when you have a traitor in the White House and he is the guy you elected? I guess you keep on pretending he is the answer to our prayers. Horrible world we live in. Thanks to the devil, pride and pure stupidity.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Liminal

Liminal Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,822
    Looking smart in comparison with you Trump followers isn't much of an accomplishment.

10. turzovka

turzovka Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,085
    I found your answers above too much of an embarrassment to take seriously.

For instance: "Hey stupid fuck, maybe you can explain how banning Muslims will in any way improve our security situation."

That is the comment of someone who has not attained the reason above a cocky teenager with a small minded nature. Are you that young?

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2016