“Pretend to be Christian”: ISIS handbook tells Muslims to lose beard, shun mosque....

What do the muslim scum call this...TAQIYYA!!!!!!!!!

pamelageller.com ^ | January 11, 2016 | Pamela Geller
FULL TITLE: “Pretend to be Christian”: ISIS handbook tells Muslims to lose beard, shun mosque and wear cross before killing ISIS has issued a handbook for Muslims in the West. The gist of the instruction booklet is the necessity to blend in with the Western way of life and to avoid “looking like a Muslim” — pretend to be Christian — so as to stay below the radar of the security services. This is important. It is key to understanding the enemy and their tactics. The media and the Democrats are deliberately misleading the public. You must educate yourself and...

_72877555_33b6eceb-5ebc-4bd6-90e9-f129c476e05a.jpg

It is really unthinkable how little the U.S. media pays attention to the horrors of Islam. This should be front page news.
I do not expect secular leftists who are more interested in looking smart than doing good to care or support our alarm. But what do you do when you have a traitor in the White House and he is the guy you elected? I guess you keep on pretending he is the answer to our prayers. Horrible world we live in. Thanks to the devil, pride and pure stupidity.
Looking smart in comparison with you Trump followers isn't much of an accomplishment.
I found your answers above too much of an embarrassment to take seriously.

For instance: "Hey stupid fuck, maybe you can explain how banning Muslims will in any way improve our security situation."

That is the comment of someone who has not reason above an cocky teenager with a small minded nature. Are you that young?
I'm trying to dumb it down as far as I can so that people like yourself, who are evidently limited with a somewhat modest intellectual endowment, can address questions like these on something like an equal footing with people of at least average intelligence.

FULL TITLE: “Pretend to be Christian”: ISIS handbook tells Muslims to lose beard, shun mosque and wear cross before killing ISIS has issued a handbook for Muslims in the West. The gist of the instruction booklet is the necessity to blend in with the Western way of life and to avoid “looking like a Muslim” — pretend to be Christian — so as to stay below the radar of the security services. This is important. It is key to understanding the enemy and their tactics. The media and the Democrats are deliberately misleading the public. You must educate yourself and...

It is really unthinkable how little the U.S. media pays attention to the horrors of Islam. This should be front page news.
I do not expect secular leftists who are more interested in looking smart than doing good to care or support our alarm. But what do you do when you have a traitor in the White House and he is the guy you elected? I guess you keep on pretending he is the answer to our prayers. Horrible world we live in. Thanks to the devil, pride and pure stupidity.
Looking smart in comparison with you Trump followers isn't much of an accomplishment.

For instance: "Hey stupid fuck, maybe you can explain how banning Muslims will in any way improve our security situation."

That is the comment of someone who has not reason above an cocky teenager with a small minded nature. Are you that young?
I'm trying to dumb it down as far as I can so that people like yourself, who are evidently limited with a somewhat modest intellectual endowment, can address questions like these on something like an equal footing with people of at least average intelligence.

The comment I quoted of yours shows the intelligence of a donkey.

I would like to see a list of posters here who find you to be an impressive and insightful contributor.

Then I will use that against them.

The comment I quoted of yours shows the intelligence of a donkey.

I would like to see a list of posters here who find you to be an impressive and insightful contributor.

Then I will use that against them.
And yet you people are evidently just a little too stupid to explain exactly how banning Muslims will do anything at all to improve this nation's security.

Trump and his followers should be considered directly culpable in any future combat deaths of US servicemen overseas. The Trump rhetoric is an excellent recruiting tool for Islamic terrorists.

Just goes to show how idiotic and futile Trump's idea of banning Muslims really is.
It's actually an excellent idea and apparently it has caught on across Europe now too! All good news!
It's an excellent idea for terrorist recruiters and Muslim extremist sympathizers like you and Donald Trump.

Forum List

Back