Press may Boycott Palin

hint----this ain't gonna happen, Robby ! :lol:

Read what I said above.

If Barack Obama or Joe Biden were denying the media interview after interview, and everything Sarah Palin is doing then they'd threaten to boycott.

Oh and you in the GOP would be saying they're scared, running and hiding, afraid,etc.

Sarah Palin is not in the Federal government. They don't need her there.

So, why is she running away for the debate with Biden?
shes part of the campaign team
or are you just that ignorant that you dont understand that?

so, like i knew, it was an empty threat
LOL
points to Palin

It's a empty threat if it's one network. If it's all of them and they gave her a blackout? The McCain campaign would be on their knees (well maybe not McCain with his advancing age personally) to the media for going back to the way things were.

Like when John McCain use to actually speak freely and openly to the press. Remember those days? It wasn't that long ago..

It's a empty threat if it's one network. If it's all of them and they gave her a blackout? The McCain campaign would be on their knees (well maybe not McCain with his advancing age personally) to the media for going back to the way things were.

Like when John McCain use to actually speak freely and openly to the press. Remember those days? It wasn't that long ago..

If If If If---------cmon Robby---it ain't !

he still does
and Palin will also
you just wait

no, no matter how much she does, it will never satisfy you
so why should she bother

Last edited:
I wish the press would boycott her. It's better than all the bullshit they've been reporting about her thus far.

What bullshit were they reporting about her back in September that ended up not being true? She's getting worse as time goes on.

Forum List

Back