Press may Boycott Palin

Actually, the media isn't. Palin has been invited to SEVERAL places for an interview.

I don't think she's gonna play, because she's gotta get some "experience" with other world leaders. That's what she's doing today. When they get her trained, she's gonna be let loose.

Gonna be fun to watch.

Actually, the media isn't. Palin has been invited to SEVERAL places for an interview.

I don't think she's gonna play, because she's gotta get some "experience" with other world leaders. That's what she's doing today. When they get her trained, she's gonna be let loose.

Gonna be fun to watch.
did you read the linked story?
it was the media having a fit and threatening to boycott a VP candidate because they werent getting their way

actually, if they want to help Obama, they should boycott Biden :lol:

it was the media having a fit and threatening to boycott a VP candidate because they werent getting their way

actually, if they want to help Obama, they should boycott Biden :lol:

You know DC, after all the places where I've heard the anchors and hosts say repeatedly that they wanted Palin on their program (several on CNN by the way), she's still yet to respond.

I kinda look at it in the same vein as when McCain's camp said that the Tina Fey skit was "sexist". I mean....it was 2 women. Where is the sexism?

You know DC, after all the places where I've heard the anchors and hosts say repeatedly that they wanted Palin on their program (several on CNN by the way), she's still yet to respond.

I kinda look at it in the same vein as when McCain's camp said that the Tina Fey skit was "sexist". I mean....it was 2 women. Where is the sexism?
i havent watched SNL in YEARS
so i wouldnt know

yes, how dare they want to ask the VP candidate questions... why aren't they satisfied with her canned, rehearsed answers?

The news media needs a filter since there is a lot of crap going through. Maybe they should take the philosophy of global warming and reduce the crap presented to us daily.

The information driven on these networks are sponsored by the corporations that dictate what we see, what we know, what we need to see, what we should know. We are becoming a bunch of robots in the election process. So they feed us commands that separate us / divide us.

So why a filter? Present the facts, avoid manipulation of facts. And maybe the crap will cease to exist.

The news media needs a filter since there is a lot of crap going through. Maybe they should take the philosophy of global warming and reduce the crap presented to us daily.

The information driven on these networks are sponsored by the corporations that dictate what we see, what we know, what we need to see, what we should know. We are becoming a bunch of robots in the election process. So they feed us commands that separate us / divide us.

So why a filter? Present the facts, avoid manipulation of facts. And maybe the crap will cease to exist.
they have too much time to fill, and not enough REAL news to fill it with

they have too much time to fill, and not enough REAL news to fill it with

It would be nice if the news media presented both sides of the ideology on issues. But as you can tell with every issue presented, they make it like "my side is better than yours." Liberal ideas + Conservative ideas = Moving America forward. You take away one of those ideologies, you are stuck with stagnation and moving us backwards. However, we are presented a feeding frenzy of information from the media that angers one or both sides. It's like we are on two different teams. That's why it is better to be a moderate in America because you can work with the two.

However, the media seems to be stirring the division. How are we going to elect the qualified individual if we are presented with the special interest of the media? This division has created voting blocs on a number of separate issues.

What sad is that we elected these so-called conservatives like George W. Bush. So he's a fiscal conservative and spending us to hell? Is he a conservative by extending government? I guess that's were the compassionate label came from. Republicans are more like con-artist. Bastards.

It would be nice if the news media presented both sides of the ideology on issues. But as you can tell with every issue presented, they make it like "my side is better than yours." Liberal ideas + Conservative ideas = Moving America forward. You take away one of those ideologies, you are stuck with stagnation and moving us backwards. However, we are presented a feeding frenzy of information from the media that angers one or both sides. It's like we are on two different teams. That's why it is better to be a moderate in America because you can work with the two.

However, the media seems to be stirring the division. How are we going to elect the qualified individual if we are presented with the special interest of the media? This division has created voting blocs on a number of separate issues.

What sad is that we elected these so-called conservatives like George W. Bush. So he's a fiscal conservative and spending us to hell? Is he a conservative by extending government? I guess that's were the compassionate label came from. Republicans are more like con-artist. Bastards.
i have never considered Bush a conservative, and never voted for him in a primary
but given the choice of Bush or the two clowns he rant against, i had no choice in the general election

i have never considered Bush a conservative, and never voted for him in a primary
but given the choice of Bush or the two clowns he rant against, i had no choice in the general election

It is funny how the media labeled him a conservative many years ago.

That's what we need, more options, more choices, for President.

Palin is afraid of sticking her foot in her mouth. I guess she has been watching Joe Biden clips or something?

She will be endoctrinated by the time the VP debates come along. Her and Biden will probably put on a good show.

Forum List

Back