Presidents, women, lies and partisan political BS

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Trump paid off a couple of women and Clinton took advantage of a star-struck White House intern. The opposing parties made those stupid horny behaviors out to be horrendous crimes for which impeachment could be the only answer.

This is all just political, again, and both parties are shameless and transparent about it.

All of these politicians, politicos and partisans are a fucking national embarrassment. All the politicians want is political advantage for their re-election campaigns. And their obedient partisan followers are enabling them.

Party over country is fucking killing us.

The solution:

41Fp2sJZGQL._SX425_.jpg

Trump paid off a couple of women and Clinton took advantage of a star-struck White House intern. The opposing parties made those stupid horny behaviors out to be horrendous crimes for which impeachment could be the only answer.

This is all just political, again, and both parties are shameless and transparent about it.

All of these politicians, politicos and partisans are a fucking national embarrassment. All the politicians want is political advantage for their re-election campaigns. And their obedient partisan followers are enabling them.

It is horrendous when you put it like that. So, you'd best just keep doing that. It makes you feel good.

Did you forget that Republicans IMPEACHED Clinton because of that consensual non paying sexual relationship?

Just HAVING had that is NOT what Trump is in trouble over here

This from a guy who posted this thread:

The Left has really, completely, lost its shit.

So...if both parties are equally bad then either the Reps have 'completely lost it's shit' or the Dems have no longer 'completely lost it's shit'?

Which is it, please?

Once again - I am neither Dem nor Rep...despise both parties (though more so the Reps so long as Trump is their leader).

Last edited:

Did you forget that Republicans IMPEACHED Clinton because of that consensual non paying sexual relationship?

Um, no, I pointed out the impeachment issue in the OP.

The other tribe is always worse, I know.

I repeat

I repeat
I repeat, I know, the other tribe is always worse.

I repeat
And you're pretending you don't have a tribe?

I repeat
And you're pretending you don't have a tribe?
Yes, mine is described in the first line of my sig.

Thanks for asking.

This is why gays and transgenders should run the government

Trump is not allegedly in trouble for paying off a couple of sex kittens because he didn't want his wife to find out. Setting up a fraudulent corporation, (you can't just set up a corporation in a State to launder money for a couple of affairs.... you are signing all kinds of papers according to law that this is a valid corporation for BUSINESS)...money laundering to cover up the affairs, during the election, over spending on campaign finance limit of $2500 per individual vs. the $300k spent, using Trump organization for fake invoices to pay Cohen back the money he fronted per direction of Trump... all the while doing so, so that he could win the election.... for the purpose of defrauding the American people as well.... IF it is all proven....

and so much more to this criminal enterprise...

Trump is not allegedly in trouble for paying off a couple of sex kittens because he didn't want his wife to find out. Setting up a fraudulent corporation, (you can't just set up a corporation in a State to launder money for a couple of affairs.... you are signing all kinds of papers according to law that this is a valid corporation for BUSINESS)...money laundering to cover up the affairs, during the election, over spending on campaign finance limit of $2500 per individual vs. the $300k spent, using Trump organization for fake invoices to pay Cohen back the money he fronted per direction of Trump... all the while doing so, so that he could win the election.... for the purpose of defrauding the American people as well.... IF it is all proven....

and so much more to this criminal enterprise...
:th_believecrap:

I prefer to go with the facts. Clinton was impeached for lying under oath.
I prefer to go with the whole truth. Clinton was impeached for lying about a blowjob.

And not one Republican whined about a "perjury trap" at the time, including Rudy Giuliani.

Let's put Cowardly Lyin' Donald under oath and see what shakes out.

Forum List

Back