President's reelection fund doing well

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Campaign funds are 4X what they were this time during the last campaign. PLUS, 98% of the donations are < $250. "No money from lobbyists or special interest PAC's" (3:45)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlypjw9i7Vg&feature=player_embedded]&#x202a;Obama 2012 Campaign: Q2 Fundraising Results&#x202c;&rlm; - YouTube[/ame]​

Last edited:
hey isn't that great!

lets see, starts his reelection campaign in april 11 has no primary opponent will sail to the nomination in sept 12, and at the same time, lets see 1.9 gdp, shitty May employment numbers followed by even shitteir june employment numbers followed but what will be a shitty Q2 gdp number...but hey Obama is making da bucs!!!

Thats because he wakes up and goes to sleep thinking of jobs....like the job of the guy that brings him his OJ or fluffs his pillow...

Hurrah!

Re-election?

For what?

Hell, I'd rather have Jimmy Carter in office right now than this idiot.

Were you better off during the Carter admin? Ah................yes.

What a pathetic thing to admit to

Proves one thing for sure......we got alooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of hoplessly duped in the country.
Wont matter........it'll come down to two or three states that came a hair from going red last time.

North Carolina, Ohio, Florida, Indiana and a couple of other rust belt states were won by Obama about 51% to 47%. And that was with the GOP running a fcukking zombie for president. Do the math s0ns..........

Last edited:
With all the false praise I expect liberals to next call attention to the fact Obama can make poopy on the potty by himself.

My thread has gotten some attn. :razz: who woulda guessed? :eusa_think:

Seeing the current Repub primary line-up, things are looking quite well for the President on that front too :woohoo:

Maybe the Dick-in-Chief needs to follow his own program and do a little spreading of the campaign cash wealth around.

Maybe several million to the Libertarian Party, to get a little of that "leveling of the playing field" stuff he and his Marxist cheering section are always jabbering about.

Campaign funds are 4X what they were this time during the last campaign. PLUS, 98% of the donations are < $250. "No money from lobbyists or special interest PAC's" (3:45)

Yeap--all those UNION dues flowing in. I kind of doubt that many of those Union members--who had their dues confiscated by their union will actually be voting for him though--:cuckoo:

They can quit the union, I'm sure their job will be filled.

Wonder if Rove will throw any money their way if Palin, Perry, or Bachmann end up being the Repub nominees? :D

Yeap--all those UNION dues flowing in. I kind of doubt that many of those Union members--who had their dues confiscated by their union will actually be voting for him though--:cuckoo:

Union donations come from PACs. If we take them at their word (and it's pretty easy to check on, so there's no reason not to), they have received no money from PACs.

The Obama campaign is also funded by big 'bundlers' that raise upwards of 200k and give to HIS OWN PAC.

And yes, other PACs contribute to his campaign, just not always 'directly'. the DNC does his dirty work.

Of the $31.1 million the DNC has raised in contributions this year, almost two-thirds -- $19.3 million -- has come from individuals giving $10,000 or more, according to my analysis of FEC data. So, judging by all available data, rich people cutting big checks are providing an overwhelming majority of Obama's re-election money.

fucking shithead. ya'll may remember he was for PACs before he was against them.

Is That a Politician in Your Pocket?

Last edited:
give to campaign, get a government post

WASHINGTON &#8212; More than 40% of President Obama's top-level fundraisers have secured posts in his administration, from key executive branch jobs to diplomatic postings in countries such as France, Spain and the Bahamas, a USA TODAY analysis finds.

Twenty of the 47 fundraisers that Obama's campaign identified as collecting more than $500,000 have been named to government positions, the analysis found.

Overall, about 600 individuals and couples raised money from their friends, family members and business associates to help fund Obama's presidential campaign. USA TODAY's analysis found that 54 have been named to government positions, ranging from Cabinet and White House posts to advisory roles, such as serving on the economic recovery board charged with helping guide the country out of recession.

I FUCKING HATE HIM.

He's not a liberal. He's not progressive. He's not the brain child of the Democratic Party. He's a complete sellout and I've been saying this for years and no one listens.

Damn it. At least the Republicans and the Clinton establishment didn't pretend.

That's a rate higher than any president in more than four decades, the group's data show, although that could change as the White House fills more openings. Traditionally about 30% of top diplomatic jobs go to political appointees, and roughly 70% to veteran State Department employees. Ambassadors earn $153,200 to $162,900 annually.

IWont.jpg

The Obama campaign is also funded by big 'bundlers' that raise upwards of 200k and give to HIS OWN PAC.

And yes, other PACs contribute to his campaign, just not always 'directly'. the DNC does his dirty work.

Of the $31.1 million the DNC has raised in contributions this year, almost two-thirds -- $19.3 million -- has come from individuals giving $10,000 or more, according to my analysis of FEC data. So, judging by all available data, rich people cutting big checks are providing an overwhelming majority of Obama's re-election money.

fucking shithead. ya'll may remember he was for PACs before he was against them.

From your article :
It may be true that 98 percent of donations to the Obama campaign were $250 or less, but that's not a very telling statistic.

Sounds like you need to take a time-out. :eusa_hand:

Read more at the Washington Examiner: Obama campaign taps wealthy for big bucks | Timothy P. Carney | Politics | Washington Examiner

Last edited:

What does the DNC's fundraising have to do with anything? And what's your point?

I heard that between the DNC and the Prez's efforts, they raised 86 million dollars. That's allot of money.

That's enough to pay 1,720 people $50,000 per year.

or

To send 15,357 children to a private high school for a year.

or

To send 7, 678 children to a public high school for a year.

or

To cover about 37 minutes of the Big 0's spending.

That's a big ol' pile of cash.

It's amazing that the libtards are sending their nickels and dimes to Obama's campaign instead of buying poor seniors some groceries so they won't have to eat cat food.

Forum List

Back