President's hair style

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Wouldn't it be really cool if the President would either grow an Afro or maybe get fixed up with Cornrows in his hair? Talk about getting everybody's attention at the State of the Union Speech! Maybe even get #44 or POTUS shaved into his hair. Discuss...

Wouldn't it be really cool if the President would either grow an Afro or maybe get fixed up with Cornrows in his hair? Talk about getting everybody's attention at the State of the Union Speech! Maybe even get #44 or POTUS shaved into his hair. Discuss...

I think that is a stellar idea.

Then he'd be able to shake the "elitist" label.

Wonder how he would look in Hip Hop attire? Let's see those Presidential drawers when his pants are half way down to his knees, his large gold Presidential medallion swinging around his neck, and his ballcap on sideways when he meets the Prime Minister from England next time around. That would be "jolly good"...

I actually would like to see the first lady with a natural or cornrows. I think that it would be a good positive step in taking the pressure off of black women to always have pressed hair or wearing wigs.

I actually would like to see the first lady with a natural or cornrows. I think that it would be a good positive step in taking the pressure off of black women to always have pressed hair or wearing wigs.

No. She should shave her head or at least get her hair cut very very short. And then wear those hoop ear rings that are as big as a basketball hoop rim.

No. She should shave her head or at least get her hair cut very very short. And then wear those hoop ear rings that are as big as a basketball hoop rim.

:eusa_hand:

That's not very nice CD.

Not gonna happen ... POTUS is a huge dork ...

obama_bike.jpg

Forum List

Back