Presidents Bush, Obama.

Why are you using my picture as your avatar?

I dunno about Meister's avatar, but I do know this:

Add 50 years to Syrenn's (sp) beautiful arse plus 100 pounds of ugly fat with a commensurate amount of disgusting wriinkles and you get the spittin' image of that worthless antiuscitizen.

NO fat on me. The nurse could not pinch any fat on me with her fat calipers earlier this year. the most I ever weighed in my life was 200 lbs, did have a little bit of a paunch then but it is gone now and I am 165.
Legs are a bit atrophied due to being a in a chair for most of a year, but no fat.

So as per usual you know nothing you claim to know.

Doth protesteth too much......actually, a helluva lot to be credible.

TMI in any case.

Just finished watching the interview where George W. Bush was grilled, in a friendly fashion.....but definitely grilled, by O'Reilly.

I was always one of those who admired Bush for being Bush. But I never knew the extent of the reasons why I l always admired him.

Now, before the Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd haters jump on their politically motivated Move On. Org type of vitreolic HATE crusades......all I ask these shitheads to do is to just watch O'Reilly's interviews with Bush, this quietly intelligent, gentle, honest to a fault, top of the line "class act" who literally cared nothing about his image and whose main concern in the incessant squabbling was to do the best he could as the President of the United States of America. And, his genuinely self-sacrificing stance not to lower the office of the Presidency.....even at the cost of his defending his own reputation, no matter how vicious and false the scurrilous attack.

All I ask from you Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd Bush Haters is to read Bush's book.....and see O'Reilly's friendly grilling interview....yes, grilling of a great President of America.

And...... remember his wonderful counterpart, the incomparable First Lady Laura Bush......the essence of a Lady.

Then, compare what you find out......with that EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, the stone cold MARXIST ACORN Community Organizing CROOK Obamadinejad with his TWENTY YEAR Tenure in the Cathedral of Hate under the control of the Black Racist Whackjob "Goddamn America" Wright.

And........and his vain, shallow, opportunistic, finally "proud to be an American" ( now that she has 126+ personal govt subsidized attendants ).....the Nutri-systemed counterpart, Michelle Obama. BTW, Laura Bush had one personal attendant. Whilst Hellary had two.

Dumbass shithead.

Please do not insult excrement that way.

antiuscitizen,

Ya gotta admit that assuming I am the "excrement", your demented colleague's referring to, it's definitely unimaginative.

And, whether you admit it or not, since I am the "excrement" who is annihilating you Obamarrhoidal LIEbTURD arseholes......then you are a truly pathetic version of it.

Dumbass shithead.

antiuscitizen,

Ya gotta admit that assuming I am the "excrement", your demented colleague's referring to, it's definitely unimaginative.

And, whether you admit it or not, since I am the "excrement" who is annihilating you Obamarrhoidal LIEbTURD arseholes......then you are a truly pathetic version of it.

Keep up your childlike fantasies.

antiuscitizen,

gaytrauma "annihilating"

rofl

antiuscitizen,

gaytrauma "annihilating"

rofl

Yep, I am not a great debator but it is still like a piss ant and an elephant in a stomping contest.

Since you Obamarrhoidal LIEbTURDs can't deny any of your Fuehrer Obamadinejad's FACTUAL gross aberrations.....and, we are now in La La Land....

A Guy Fairytale.

Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess... Will you marry me?

The Princess said NO!

And the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles
and went fishing and hunting and played golf
and dated women half his age and drank beer and scotch
and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up

and farted whenever he wanted.

The End

Why is this Fairy Tale apropos:

Answer: As long as one has to sit through your farts.......one might as well have a Fairy Tale about it.

Last edited:
Since you Obamarrhoidal LIEbTURDs can't deny any of your Fuehrer Obamadinejad's FACTUAL gross aberrations.....and, we are now in La La Land.....apropos of nothing:

A Guy Fairytale.

The Princess said NO!

The End

After the first few lines this was the best post you have ever done on here :clap2:

Since you Obamarrhoidal LIEbTURDs can't deny any of your Fuehrer Obamadinejad's FACTUAL gross aberrations.....and, we are now in La La Land.....apropos of nothing:

A Guy Fairytale.

The Princess said NO!

The End

After the first few lines this was the best post you have ever done on here :clap2:

I agree.

gaytrauma's best post ever.

I think it's kind of funny that many still think there are all these big differences between Bush & Obama. The only difference is their names. This is a Bush Third Term. Nothing this President has done is dramatically different than what Bush would have done if he was still in there. Like i have said all along,"Hope & Change" is just another empty slogan for empty heads.

Last edited:
I think it's kind of funny that many still think there are all these big differences between Bush & Obama. The only difference is their names. This is a Bush Third Term. Nothing this President has done is dramatically different than what Bush would have done if he was still in there. Like i have said all along,"Hope & Change" is just another empty slogan for empty heads.

This is where I VEHEMENTLY disagree with you Libocalypse.

OBAMADINEJAD CARE, Cap &Trade, Guatanamo, in the light of new developments...the NEW Republican Agenda's treatment of Illegal Immigrants esp in Arizona, etc.

OBAMADINEJAD'S AGENDA OF TRANSFORMING OUR COUTRY INTO A FACSIMILE OF THE FAILED EUROPEAN ONES AIN'T SOMETHING THAT WOULD BE DONE BY AN ANTI-LIBERAL !!!!

LIBOCALYPSE, YOU ARE DEAD FUCKING WRONG ON THIS ONE !!!

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back