President’s “Back To School Speech” Scheduled For Sept 14th

Man Obama sure was brainwashing last year. :lol:
Gob Forbid he tell the children to stay in school, do their homework, and to listen to their teachers. What an evil man. :lol:

Remarks by the President in a National Address to America's Schoolchildren | The White House

Not his fucking concern with all the crap on his plate atm. Leave the kids alone right now Mr. President. Worry about the economy. Remember..."It's the economy stupid!"? :lol:

So you don't care that children are less educated than many other countries? And how are we suppose to stay at the top of our game, if all our children have terrible educations? Sorry, I forgot, only private school kids are important.

I forget, we don't want them educated, then they start to think for themselves.

I do not think the president speaking generally to the entre country of students is going to be the motivating factor.
In my eyes, his time would be better spent speaking to the parents of the virtues of getting involved in their childrens education.
Even better yet, his time would be better spent touring the border and seeing what is really happening down there....but I digress.

LOL, all this HATEMOGERING OF A PRESIDENT.

well golly gee, sorry. But you lefties, anti-war protesters, etc etc BROKE THAT FRIGGEN MOLD when Bush was in office.

It's real nice to hear ya all BITCH now that it is a DEMOCRAT-PROGRESSIVE-COMMIE administration.:eusa_whistle:

Did you parents keep you out school too? You sure did miss the day they discussed communism. :cuckoo:

And I am pretty sure Modbert and I have never protested the War. I do remember supporting Bush in the beginning of the War. But whatever floats your boat.

Whatever.. nobody but the perennially dense are paying him any mind these days anyway. He's about to be relegated to a footnote in history.

Let him make his speeh.. chock full of "let me be clear", etc. So what.

Last edited:
I think I was saying teachers, and schools, Dog. Once again you project and try to spin my words because your lame. You make an honest debate without the spin.

Show me all the teachers and schools who do this Meister. You showed what? One or two. Keep going.

You're the one who posted a video of something going on in one school and acted like kids in schools these days are forced to praise the President in song, not me.

Here ya go, Dawg:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt6JWzBqLWs&feature=related]YouTube - Obama Youth Regiment[/ame]

Let the fear mongering begin, again!

President’s “Back To School Speech” Scheduled For Sept 14th

Last year President Obama’s nationally televised speech to school children caused many conservatives like Michelle Malkin, Glenn Beck, and even Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty to go apoplectic over what some claimed, bizarrely, was an attempt at indoctrination. As it turned out, the speech a fairly innocuous address that basically just encouraged kids to do their best. Of course, that still caused some people to consider it the outrage of the day.

Well, they better brush off their old arguments, because the President will be making another speech to school children on September 14th

The White House says the president wants to speak directly to students as they resume their fall studies. And he wants to encourage them to “study hard, stay in school and take responsibility for their education.”
Last year, the president told students in a speech from Arlington, Va.,

that each of them had something they were good at, and something to offer the country.

and if not there is always the military will they will make excellent fodder for wars of conquest..

Why doesn't he just get a CLUE... over 50% of the people don't give a shit what he has to say.

Actually no one cares what he says more than the right and especially the extremists on this site. You hang on his EVERY word and start threads about anything he says. So actually I think you do give a shit about what he says, probably too much so.

you mean like the left does with sarah palin?

Personally, I do not see an issue with anyone being wrapoped up in every word the President says.

I do see a problem with people being wrapped up in every word a non politician says as it pertains to politics.

Not his fucking concern with all the crap on his plate atm. Leave the kids alone right now Mr. President. Worry about the economy. Remember..."It's the economy stupid!"? :lol:

So you don't care that children are less educated than many other countries? And how are we suppose to stay at the top of our game, if all our children have terrible educations? Sorry, I forgot, only private school kids are important.

I do not think the president speaking generally to the entre country of students is going to be the motivating factor.
In my eyes, his time would be better spent speaking to the parents of the virtues of getting involved in their childrens education.
Even better yet, his time would be better spent touring the border and seeing what is really happening down there....but I digress.

Like I said, you guys are Drama Queens. Good luck with that. And from his speech last year, he talked about parents being involved, and how it is ultimately up to the student on how they do in school. Don't republican always preach about personal responsibility?

Why doesn't he just get a CLUE... over 50% of the people don't give a shit what he has to say.

Actually no one cares what he says more than the right and especially the extremists on this site. You hang on his EVERY word and start threads about anything he says. So actually I think you do give a shit about what he says, probably too much so.

oh brother.:lol:

If you truly didn't give a shit, you wouldn't be posting on this site. Just by coming to this site under your own free will actually demonstrates that you do indeed give a shit.

I think I was saying teachers, and schools, Dog. Once again you project and try to spin my words because your lame. You make an honest debate without the spin.

Show me all the teachers and schools who do this Meister. You showed what? One or two. Keep going.

You're the one who posted a video of something going on in one school and acted like kids in schools these days are forced to praise the President in song, not me.

Here ya go, Dawg:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt6JWzBqLWs&feature=related]YouTube - Obama Youth Regiment[/ame]

:eek:

Posting youtube videos from a year ago I see. I think it is weird, we haven't seen this Obama Youth yet. :lol: You guys really crack me up sometime. I wonder what it is like to be in your head.

I'm sure the adults had nothing to do with these kids doing this, right? :lol:
I think you would have had a real issue if this kind of stuff was done under the Bush administration, Dawg....I would have, too. But that is the difference between myself and you.

Personally, I do not see an issue with anyone being wrapoped up in every word the President says.

I do see a problem with people being wrapped up in every word a non politician says as it pertains to politics.

She said that 50% of the people don't give a shit about what the President says. I proved that to be very wrong and showed why. Did I ever say I don't give a shit about what Palin says? C'mon now don't try to divert with this kind of stuff.

Like I said, you guys are Drama Queens. Good luck with that. And from his speech last year, he talked about parents being involved, and how it is ultimately up to the student on how they do in school. Don't republican always preach about personal responsibility?

No. Get with the program. You are referring to conservatives. And believe me, as a conservative, I am no republican.

His speech last year was fine. It was his original speech that was ultimately edited that we were conerned about.

Here ya go, Dawg:

Posting youtube videos from a year ago I see. I think it is weird, we haven't seen this Obama Youth yet. :lol: You guys really crack me up sometime. I wonder what it is like to be in your head.

Here it is right on youtube....and you don't get it, Luissa, it's called indoctrination. But....I do understand that coming from the wacko's.

I am no fan of this president, but if he can influence even a few young black men to study hard and go to college, I will be grateful. These kids need male role models. Desperately.

Here it is right on youtube....and you don't get it, Luissa, it's called indoctrination. But....I do understand that coming from the wacko's.

So five dudes, and one classroom is indoctrination? Did Obama have anything to do with either one?

She said that 50% of the people don't give a shit about what the President says. I proved that to be very wrong and showed why. Did I ever say I don't give a shit about what Palin says? C'mon now don't try to divert with this kind of stuff.

You said:

Actually no one cares what he says more than the right and especially the extremists on this site. You hang on his EVERY word and start threads about anything he says.

And so I said

You mean like the left does with Sara Palin?

where was the diversion?

I am no fan of this president, but if he can influence even a few young black men to study hard and go to college, I will be grateful. These kids need male role models. Desperately.

:eusa_eh:

You said:

Actually no one cares what he says more than the right and especially the extremists on this site. You hang on his EVERY word and start threads about anything he says.

And so I said

You mean like the left does with Sara Palin?

where was the diversion?

The diversion is, when did I ever claim that 50% of the people don't care what Sarah Palin says? That's my point.

So five dudes, and one classroom is indoctrination? Did Obama have anything to do with either one?

If not for Obama....they wouldn't have done it.
But, I will present the arguement to you as I did for Dawg.

I'm sure the adults had nothing to do with these kids doing this, right?
I think you would have had a real issue if this kind of stuff was done under the Bush administration, Luissa....I would have, too. But that is the difference between myself and you.

I still don't think you will have a clue, nor would you admit it.

Forum List

Back