Presidents Associating with Known Criminals

D

Dim Bulb

Don't end well. Although Obama was sort of an exception to the rule.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DFMhbeJU0AAhBvq.jpg

DFMhbeJU0AAhBvq.jpg

At NO time in history has a POUS not dealt with someone "mob worthy", or dealt with someone who has dealt with the mob. That's just how shit works. There's no such thing as a billionaire who doesn't have some link to what is perceived as the mob. Really, many of these "American mobsters" have since gone legit. I have first hand knowledge. An acquaintances former business partner was a bootlegger gone "legit". Therefore, he was accused of being in the mob, he sued the media and won.

Without looking, I promise you they'll discover just that. The mob took over when Russia went from a communist society to capitalist. The USA was no different, only of course, we weren't Communists. It's impossible Trump did not have business dealings somehow linked to the mob. If they want to pursue this, Trump is "guilty" no matter what.

Even if Trump dealt with someone marginally linked to the Russian mob, Trump is guilty in the eyes of foolish people. This is no more than a witch hunt. At no time in history has a POUS been under this microscope. It's not right, and as a country we'll pay the price moving forward. Not just during Trump's tenure, but all POUS moving forward. All because liberals remain severely butthurt over the election results. Once again society suffers because of liberals.

At NO time in history has a POUS not dealt with someone "mob worthy", or dealt with someone who has dealt with the mob. That's just how shit works. There's no such thing as a billionaire who doesn't have some link to what is perceived as the mob. Really, many of these "American mobsters" have since gone legit. I have first hand knowledge. An acquaintances former business partner was a bootlegger gone "legit". Therefore, he was accused of being in the mob, he sued the media and won.

Without looking, I promise you they'll discover just that. The mob took over when Russia went from a communist society to capitalist. The USA was no different, only of course, we weren't Communists. It's impossible Trump did not have business dealings somehow linked to the mob. If they want to pursue this, Trump is "guilty" no matter what.

Even if Trump dealt with someone marginally linked to the Russian mob, Trump is guilty in the eyes of foolish people. This is no more than a witch hunt. At no time in history has a POUS been under this microscope. It's not right, and as a country we'll pay the price moving forward. Not just during Trump's tenure, but all POUS moving forward. All because liberals remain severely butthurt over the election results. Once again society suffers because of liberals.
Lighten up, Francis. I was kidding around.

President Trump would not be guilty of anything if it comes out he was "just associated" with a Russian mobster....

He would only be guilty if he helped the Russian mobsters in their crimes.

Or if he was involved in something illegal that was a TIT for TAT, Quid Pro Quo.....with the Russian mobsters.

Barry was admittedly tutored by Communist Frank Marshall Davis, mentored by an anti-American, hate-spewing racist 'pastor', associated with criminal Tony Rezko, was / is buddies with domestic terrorist 1st responder-murdering Bill Ayers, and aided and abbetted terrorists (to include Al Qaeda, who killed 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01), Mexican Drug Cartels, human traffickers, violent illegals, MS13, Iran...

...but he's such a guy... :p

We are all aware that trump used to get along with the clintons
they went to his wedding, then called him racist, very telling.

and:

160321173821-castro-obama-raising-arm-large-169.jpg

doin the wave with the butcher

Part-MVD-Mvd6757267-1-1-0.jpg

Raul Castro’s Long History of Crimes Against Humanity

Cuba Archive has documented dozens of people, including many children, killed attempting to escape Cuba with Raúl in a leading role. His Air Force carried out the Canimar River Massacre of July 6, 1980, when dozens were murdered. Many more unarmed civilians are believed to have suffered similar fate at the hand of special Air Force units dedicated to spotting and sinking rafts. Like countless others, on January 19, 1994, two young men -Iskander Maleras and Luis Angel Valverde- were killed by Cuban border guards stationed around the U.S. Naval Base at Guantánamo operating under Raúl’s direct orders to shoot. He rewarded their deed with medals and promotions.

Raúl Castro, as longtime member of Cuba’s Council of State, has been signing execution orders for years. But, his killing career began early on. In 1956, while in exile in Mexico, he murdered a former comrade. During the revolutionary struggle in the mountains, he executed deserters and informants. In the early days of the Revolution, while in charge of the Oriente province, he had hundreds of men killed. In one day alone, he ordered at least 72 men executed without trial in the city of Santiago. All throughout the night of January 12, 1959 and into the following day, successive groups of men were lined up in front of ditches at San Juan Hill and shot by firing squads. Raúl is reported to have gleefully delivered the coup d’grace on a few. Afterwards, a bulldozer was brought in to cover the mass graves. Among the victims was policeman Benito Cortés, an American citizen born in Puerto Rico and father of five. In 1966, Raúl had the bodies exhumed, encased in concrete, and dumped into deep waters off the coast of Cuba.

better dead than red.

Last edited:

President Trump would not be guilty of anything if it comes out he was "just associated" with a Russian mobster....

Or if he was involved in something illegal that was a TIT for TAT, Quid Pro Quo.....with the Russian mobsters.

Don't you realize those straws will never be getting any closer so that you will finally stop grasping at them?

Don't you realize those straws will never be getting any closer so that you will finally stop grasping at them?
I don't use straws! :)

OJ? Is that the best y'all history deprived liberal victims of the education system can come up with ? How about JFK's relationship with a Vegas organized crime babe?

Then stop grasping for them all the time! Leave them for those who need them!

Then stop grasping for them all the time! Leave them for those who need them!
:lol: I'm not, Admiral! Those are possibilities that the op never mentioned, and only time, and the investigation, will determine such....IF they are even looking for that kind of thing? It's possible they are....and as likely, they are not....I don't know...can only speculate from the tidbits that I do know or that have been leaked.

Forum List

Back