Presidents are related

ObligationLaunch

Feb 10, 2016
Yep, it is ALL in the Family.

Nearly all presidents are related by bloodline.

Hence, it really doesn't matter who you vote for.

You will always have a Selected President and not a Elected presidents.

Presidents are not Elected but Selected by bloodline!

A 12 year old can tell you that!

Besides that, they are just puppets on a string and are NOT calling the shots, far from it!

But they are psychopaths! that is for sure.! Otherwise they would never be elected to

tell all the lies to the public.

Who wants to bet that the ones that you think are bad wasn't attempting to be our planets second pope and believed in investing in this country. Jesus christ this board sure brings in a lot of liberterian nutbags.

Ad Hominem again? What is your problem?

Besides that, they are just puppets on a string and are NOT calling the shots, far from it!

But they are psychopaths! that is for sure.! Otherwise they would never be elected to

Who's going to be the next President?

His name is Bernie sanders!

His name is Bernie sanders!

Oh dear, I thought I was only dealing with one insane person in this thread.

Of course you have charts showing the family trees of all presidents to prove this lineage, right?

Of course you have charts showing the family trees of all presidents to prove this lineage, right?

I doubt he does. If any proof appears I'm betting Alex Jones is behind it.

Sure have, but if you really want to go deep you can go to

Burke's Peerage:

Burke’s Peerage - The Official Website

Burke’s Peerage was established in London in 1826 by John Burke and has become the definitive guide to the genealogy and heraldry of the Peerage, Baronetage, Knightage and Landed Gentry of the United Kingdom, the historical families of Ireland and the Commonwealth of Nations, the Imperial, Royal and Mediatised families of Europe and Latin America, the Presidential and distinguished families of the United States, the ruling families of Africa and the Middle East and other prominent families worldwide.

But a 12 year old one can explain it easily.

Sure have, but if you really want to go deep you can go to

Burke's Peerage:

Burke’s Peerage - The Official Website

Burke’s Peerage was established in London in 1826 by John Burke and has become the definitive guide to the genealogy and heraldry of the Peerage, Baronetage, Knightage and Landed Gentry of the United Kingdom, the historical families of Ireland and the Commonwealth of Nations, the Imperial, Royal and Mediatised families of Europe and Latin America, the Presidential and distinguished families of the United States, the ruling families of Africa and the Middle East and other prominent families worldwide.

But a 12 year old one can explain it easily.

I don't know any 12 year old that's even heard of such a thing, much less be able to explain it. But hey, you say you have the proof, post it and I'll take a look at it tomorrow.

I don't know any 12 year old that's even heard of such a thing, much less be able to explain it. But hey, you say you have the proof, post it and I'll take a look at it tomorrow.

Bit biased you are, right? ;)

No problem:

12 year old girl discovers all Presidents but 1 related to former English King

Bit biased you are, right? ;)

No problem:

12 year old girl discovers all Presidents but 1 related to former English King

Biased? No Skeptical, yes.

But I guess if you believe that all people came from the same origin, which I do, every person in the world is related in one way or another.

But I guess if you believe that all people came from the same origin, which I do, every person in the world is related in one way or another.

Now, try to be real and do some research.
I am not talking about way way back to to the same origin.

You know that of course but you don't want to know this.

For the presidents you don't have to go that far back at all!

So, they are all family, and you ain't in it!

(Luckily btw, they are all psychopaths!)

Now, try to be real and do some research.
I am not talking about way way back to to the same origin.

You know that of course but you don't want to know this.

For the presidents you don't have to go that far back at all!

So, they are all family, and you ain't in it!

(Luckily btw, they are all psychopaths!)

Of course I am, just like the 12 year old girl, she said she is related to the dear leader and only had to go back 18 generations.

Forum List

Back