Presidents and JOBS

Well the federal government is hiring faster than the private sector and on average government employees are paid more than private sector employees

So it can be said that the Presidents policies of ever increasing government expansion is "creating" jobs.

Of course all the money to pay for those government employees comes out of our pockets.

Same place the majority of the Bush job gains came from.

Halliburton?

that among other things we had more contractors in Iraq than we did troops.
But most of all thru increased govt spending.

Presidents neither hire nor fire large numbers of people, they have no direct input on the hiring and firing of peoplel either. Actions taken via signing bills out of Congress or supporting the Fed chairmen may have indirect effects but again the President be he REPUBLICAN or DEMOCRAT has no real control on the number of people hired or fired in any given year.

OH I SEE!!!

You want us Americans to stop blaming PRESIDENT Obama for all the wrogs we see in government policies and so forth!!

Well, buddy, it is not going to happen!!

Understand, it is our national tradition to blame the President for all the ills that we citizens face each day in our country, regardless if the President can or cannot change it.

High taxes--The president is at fault!!

Bad Economy--The President is at Fault

War with another country--The President is at Fault

(war between two countries that we do not have strong ties with--like Georgia and Russia!!--President is at fault!!)

Failed emergency relief during a national disaster---President is at fault!!

Now, with national Health care passed, I can blame the President for my ingrown toe-nail!!

Yes, I blame President Obama for my in-grown toe nail!!:tongue:

What, you do not like the idea that I am spoiled from so much freedom?? Or is it that you like this President more than the last one??

WHATEVER!!​

Obama is now President and President Obama is now at fault!! Why don't you leftists suck it up and resolve some of these these problems for us??

Wait a second--Did Obama forget about peace between Israel and Palestine?? Look--another lie!!! Not ony is this President at fault, he lies tooo!!! OH MY!!:razz:

And yet you STILL refuse to provide ANYTHING to back up your infantile claims. AMAZING.....

Google is your friend, you douche. I'm not going to waste my time explaining the obvious to you when it's transparently clear that you're too thick-headed to learn anything anyway. I already cited three Obama policies that are not conducive to growth in employment by any stretch of the imagination.

And yet you STILL refuse to provide ANYTHING to back up your infantile claims. AMAZING.....

Google is your friend, you douche. I'm not going to waste my time explaining the obvious to you when it's transparently clear that you're too thick-headed to learn anything anyway. I already cited three Obama policies that are not conducive to growth in employment by any stretch of the imagination.

BWAHAHAHAHA.....thanks for proving my point, hack.

Cap and Trade: A Comparison of Cost Estimates
Cap-and-Trade creates more certainty… for higher unemployment - The Hill's Congress Blog
Health care bill may cause more unemployment in the construction industry. :: WRAL.com
The American Spectator : AmSpecBlog : How Democrats' Health Care Bill Will Punish Businesses, Trigger Unemployment
Heritage Jobs Report: February Employment Losses Would Be Worse with Card Check

Okay, crybaby. There's 15 minutes of googling for you. 'Cause, Lord knows, you're so special you shouldn't have to do it for yourself. :rolleyes:

I'd ask for the 15 minutes of my life you've wasted back... but, it's probably worth the expenditure if we don't have to listen to your incessant whining.

Cap-and-Trade creates more certainty… for higher unemployment - The Hill's Congress Blog
Health care bill may cause more unemployment in the construction industry. :: WRAL.com
The American Spectator : AmSpecBlog : How Democrats' Health Care Bill Will Punish Businesses, Trigger Unemployment
Heritage Jobs Report: February Employment Losses Would Be Worse with Card Check

Okay, crybaby. There's 15 minutes of googling for you. 'Cause, Lord knows, you're so special you shouldn't have to do it for yourself. :rolleyes:

I'd ask for the 15 minutes of my life you've wasted back... but, it's probably worth the expenditure if we don't have to listen to your incessant whining.

While I peruse your BLOGS and Rightwing website (Heritage Foundation).....let me just ask, "Wouldn't it have been easier for you and all of us for you to simply post these along with your original drivel? At least by doing this, people like me know you read SOMETHING, and didn't simply pull your opinion out of your ass.

Oh, and thanks.

Anyone else notice the bias in this "report"?

Ughh! :eusa_sick:
Proof positive that an "appeasement strategy" is ALWAYS a mistake. I finally debase myself, doing your legwork, in exchange for what I fervently hoped would be a few blessed minutes relief from your blathering... and still you whinge on. :lol:

No...seriously....the report glosses on by the studies done by those they agree with, BUT, give multiple reasons NOT to believe the report by the CBO, et al. DO you not see this?

Anyone else notice the bias in this "report"?

Proof positive that an "appeasement strategy" is ALWAYS a mistake. I finally debase myself, doing your legwork, in exchange for what I fervently hoped would be a few blessed minutes relief from your blathering... and still you whinge on. :lol:

No...seriously....the report glosses on by the studies done by those they agree with, BUT, give multiple reasons NOT to believe the report by the CBO, et al. DO you not see this?

What? They pointed out the considerations left unconsidered by the CBO. You don't think there's any likelihood that some unconsidered factor could come along and change the final outcome? :eusa_eh:

See... here's the deal. You don't need a bunch of eggheads doing math for you in order to KNOW that something's a bad idea. All you need, in this case, is simple logic and tthe ability to walk a mile in the other guy's shoes.

If I'm an employer and I know that I'm going to be required to pay extra taxes based upon the number of employees I have... I'm going to hire as few as I can. If I know that I have to cover part-time employees with health insurance, I'm letting them go and paying for a couple of full-timers instead. If I know that I'm going to be paying extra taxes for a cap-and-scam plan, I'm raising my prices and trimming my labor to cover the difference. If I know that the union is going to be allowed to stick its nose into my business, I'm going to be hiring EXTREMELY carefully in an effort to keep them out.

This doesn't require hair-splitting and CBO estimates. It's common sense. No rocket science involved.

Will Cap and Charade decrease our dependence on imported energy?

In time, that is the belief.

The only thing that decreases our dependence on imported energy is to develop energy resources at home. Trading carbon units (read CASH).. between businessman and bureaucrat doesn't develop energy unless you're planning on burning the actual cash. :rolleyes:
What it develops instead... is corruption.

Will Cap and Charade decrease our dependence on imported energy?

The only thing that decreases our dependence on imported energy is to develop energy resources at home. Trading carbon units (read CASH).. between businessman and bureaucrat doesn't develop energy unless you're planning on burning the actual cash. :rolleyes:

And what that includes money or power does not foster corruption?

the energy industry itself fosters corruption.

Those carbon units are essentially cash, putting th politician in the position of picking winners and losers, and the businessman in position of buying politicians with kickbacks. It's bad medicine, Tonto. Not even comparable to our average and customary state of corruption. It takes the game to a whole new level.

And what that includes money or power does not foster corruption?.

The Democratic National Committee.

:tongue:

What? They pointed out the considerations left unconsidered by the CBO. You don't think there's any likelihood that some unconsidered factor could come along and change the final outcome? :eusa_eh:

See... here's the deal. You don't need a bunch of eggheads doing math for you in order to KNOW that something's a bad idea. All you need, in this case, is simple logic and tthe ability to walk a mile in the other guy's shoes.

If I'm an employer and I know that I'm going to be required to pay extra taxes based upon the number of employees I have... I'm going to hire as few as I can. If I know that I have to cover part-time employees with health insurance, I'm letting them go and paying for a couple of full-timers instead. If I know that I'm going to be paying extra taxes for a cap-and-scam plan, I'm raising my prices and trimming my labor to cover the difference. If I know that the union is going to be allowed to stick its nose into my business, I'm going to be hiring EXTREMELY carefully in an effort to keep them out.

This doesn't require hair-splitting and CBO estimates. It's common sense. No rocket science involved.

So....you are pissing and moaning about things costing more? Well, DUH?! Look at what is being attempted here? Do you think progress is FREE?

Those carbon units are essentially cash, putting th politician in the position of picking winners and losers, and the businessman in position of buying politicians with kickbacks. It's bad medicine, Tonto. Not even comparable to our average and customary state of corruption. It takes the game to a whole new level.

Yeah I was never for Cap and chrade.

However what to do as we MUST decrease our dependence on foreign energy and neither Business, govt nor people will do it without being made to in some way?

Forum List

Back