Presidential Vacay Martha's Vineyard

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
How DARE HE!! That BASTARD!!11!!!eleventy111!!!!11!!

Figured I'd head y'all off at the pass.

President Barack Obama will vacation with his family in Martha's Vineyard at the end of this month as he's done in years past, the White House said Wednesday, despite the weak economy and negotiations on the nation's debt problem.

Press secretary Jay Carney defended Obama's plans to take a break even as he's pledged urgent action on those issues.

"I don't think Americans out there would begrudge that notion that the president would spend some time with his family," Carney said.

WH Says Obama to Vacation in Martha's Vineyard - ABC News

I'm just going to say the same things I said when liberals complained about President Bush's "vacations".

The President doesn't get a vacation. His office travels with him. Hell he can't even take a crap without the threat of someone needing him while he's in the stall.

Good for President Obama. I hope he has a moment's peace while he's there.

Immie

He's better off this way. He never gets anything accomplished anyway and everytime he publicly speaks something goes wrong. Besides he's gotta practice up for his roll in the upcoming move about the only good thing he ever did.

How DARE HE!! That BASTARD!!11!!!eleventy111!!!!11!!

Figured I'd head y'all off at the pass.

President Barack Obama will vacation with his family in Martha's Vineyard at the end of this month as he's done in years past, the White House said Wednesday, despite the weak economy and negotiations on the nation's debt problem.

Press secretary Jay Carney defended Obama's plans to take a break even as he's pledged urgent action on those issues.

"I don't think Americans out there would begrudge that notion that the president would spend some time with his family," Carney said.

WH Says Obama to Vacation in Martha's Vineyard - ABC News

Which golf course is he going to hack up?.....

Bad stuff happens when both the executive and legislative branches are in town. Please stay away.

Forum List

Back