Presidential vacations

Well, Avatar is right that the left complained about ALL of president Bush's vacations....but it was more regarding how often he was on vacation and the length of time he spent on vacation...and yes, on his month+ long vacation in August, while getting a presidential briefing, STATING, "Bin Laden was determined to attack America"

Well, Avatar is right that the left complained about ALL of president Bush's vacations....but it was more regarding how often he was on vacation and the length of time he spent on vacation...and yes, on his month+ long vacation in August, while getting a presidential briefing, STATING, "Bin Laden was determined to attack America"

Lest we forget that Bush DID give up golf for our soldiers...:(

Lest we forget that Bush DID give up golf for our soldiers...:(

Actually, I think that was pretty descent of President Bush to do such...I don't knock him for that VaYank....

It has been documented that this current President has already played more rounds of Golf than the previous President did in his entire eight years in office. In fact this current President even decided to Golf his way through the most recent Terrorist attack. So where are all those pious Liberal Loons and their "BOOOOOOOOOOOOSSH...GOLF...EVIL" outrage stuff? Where did they all go? Now it's suddenly ok for this President to Golf his way through a Terrorist attack? Wow it sure is good to see the Liberal Loons are so consistent...They're still as disingenuous and hypocritical as ever. Yikes!

But, but, but, BOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

Oh good grief. I have no problem with Obama taking a vacation. I had no problem with Bush taking a vacation. Who fucking cares? They were both quite capable of completely fucking up no matter where they happen to be.

APPARENTLY, Avatar cares....

I do care. I care about your double standards. I wish you people would stop being such hypocrites. See, i think you might actually be able to do something with your lives if you did.

I know, its a tough battle, but i think its worth it.

I dont mind the President taking vacations. I am just sick and tired of the media as well as all you partisan hacks pretending Bush wasnt working on his and then lamenting that Obama never gets a break even on his vacation.

The fact is you are President 24/7. Treat them both the same or shut the hell up.

It has been documented that this current President has already played more rounds of Golf than the previous President did in his entire eight years in office. In fact this current President even decided to Golf his way through the most recent Terrorist attack. So where are all those pious Liberal Loons and their "BOOOOOOOOOOOOSSH...GOLF...EVIL" outrage stuff? Where did they all go? Now it's suddenly ok for this President to Golf his way through a Terrorist attack? Wow it sure is good to see the Liberal Loons are so consistent...They're still as disingenuous and hypocritical as ever. Yikes!

Exactly the point. Bush was evil, yet Obama is a victim of the office, not having enough time enjoy his vacation.

it's pathetic.

Obama weakling man, when terrorists attacked the country from Yemen, he is resting in Hawaii. If Sarah Palin was president reacted differently.

Every president and every congressperson should strive to take 48 weeks of vacation a year. It sends a clear message to our enemies that we are so strong that they can just go on vacation and not have to worry about it. It sends a clear message to the public that everything is so much in control they can just go on vacation and not worry about it.
Also, if they are on vacation they are not in Washington f**king everything up.
I say send them all on vacation, it's good for the country.

Obama weakling man, when terrorists attacked the country from Yemen, he is resting in Hawaii. If Sarah Palin was president reacted differently.

I wonder if obama received a presidential briefing stating that a Nigerian/al qaeda man was determined to destroy our country as President Bush did while on his month plus long vacation about Bin Laden, and if Obama chose to stay another month on vacation instead?

My point is, that I would have liked to have seen Obama come home from Hawaii after the failed attack of the Nigerian man....just to be certain he was on top of things....just as I would have hoped president bush would have come home when he got the briefing about Osama planning a 9/11 type event a month before the event happened, just to be certain he was on top of it....

I do give some leeway with Obama, only because I do feel a vacay with his young girls was needed and because 11 days away from the white house is not that long of time...where as 30-40 days at a time, is a bit excessive....at least imo.

Care

Forum List

Back