Presidential Success v. American Success

@Diamond Dave - Instead of giving me neg reps for asserting there was a surplus during Clinton's years which you claim "was disproven over and over and over and over", why don't you man-up and come out and prove it instead of hiding behind neg rep comments like a coward.

Since it has been proven "over and over and over" that there was no surplus, it should be easy for you to show the forum how wrong I am.

Again... libby... INTERGOVERNMENTAL SPENDING IS PART OF GOVERNMENT SPENDING.. there was no fucking Clinton surplus at ANY time... EVER

Fiscal
Year End
Date
Claimed Surplus
Public Debt
Inter-gov Holdings
Total National Debt
FY1997 09/30/1997 None $3.789667T $1.623478T $5.413146T
FY1998 09/30/1998 $69.2B $3.733864T $55.8B $1.792328T $168.9B $5.526193T $113B
FY1999 09/30/1999 $122.7B $3.636104T $97.8B $2.020166T $227.8B $5.656270T $130.1B
FY2000 09/29/2000 $230.0B $3.405303T $230.8B $2.268874T $248.7B $5.674178T $17.9B
FY2001 09/28/2001 None $3.339310T $66.0B $2.468153T $199.3B $5.807463T $133.3B

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

Nice try ... conny ... but your same source shows that the debt in fact DECREASED in 2000:

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

12/31/1999 $5,776,091,314,225.33
12/29/2000 $5,662,216,013,697.37 -113.9B

Again, showing there was an ACTUAL SURPLUS when Clinton was president, until Bush was and slashed revenes and brought back the fucking Republican record deficits.

Are you fucking ignorant, or just fucking stupid???

Do you know what the fiscal year is?? Do you know what timeframe the yearly budget runs on??

You are indeed either fucking dense or think you are smarter than everyone else and believe nobody can see thru your attempts at manipulation

In the opinion of Center for Individual Freedom....

Rush is Right –

Love him or hate him, there’s simply no escaping it -- Rush is right.
What do you think?

The America hating scum, Stuttering LimpBoy, said he hopes ALL hard working middle class "Joe the Plumbers" are unemployed in 6 months so he can "euphorically" enjoy watching Americans suffer.
Just because, at a later date, the GOP reined in their water boy and crafted for him a clever script saying he wants Obama to fail, does not make him correct, it just makes him and all who support him typical Right Wing America hating scum.

Last edited:
Huggy why the attack on this guy?.....all he is doing is posting an opinion piece and asking what you think.....is he not?

Why? Because he is an idiot. That's what I think. The single most important Obama initiative is health care for all americans. That one thing will help small businesses more than can be laid out here for you. But in short entrepenures like myself can seek out the best people without being crippled by the costs of health benefits. What it means for start ups and keeping companies here instead of off shoring is that you don't pay for employee costs untill you make money. I am not against high income individuals and companies paying a higher burden once they break into a higher bracket.

This is neither a left or right opinion. It is my buisness to start buisnesses based on my inventions. His policies will help.

Obama cannot just do anything he wants. Some things he has to do. He was left a disaster by Bush and Clinton. He has no choice but to repair some of the damage. He must start his agenda also brecause he is right.

And you blindly thinking that somehow, magically, obama became the smartest man in the country, and the ONLY man in the country with the experience and education to know what is needed to fix our economy is outrageous. Tell me.... just how in the FUCK did this little JUNIOR SENATOR from thug town that his only real experience was as a COMMUNITY ORGANIZER, how did this little TWIT get so damn smart over night to know more than any other person in America about how to fix this economy? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN? Tell me...

Fact of the matter is HE ISN'T! He's fucking shit up is what he's doing. We already know it's bad, but we won't know exactly just HOW bad for years to come. We can only hope that this little MORON obama is voted out in the next election, which is pretty much a slam dunk as of now, and that the next President ROLLS BACK his fuck ups.

Blindly thinking? Before I respond to your "points" You Can Go fuck Yourself you ignorant selfish biggoted traitor. You don't love this country..You just hate Obama.

I'm not an uneducated inexperienced punk like you. I'm sure your bunker is well stocked for the big revolution. Well guess what you idiot as soon as the shit hits the fan they will be prying you gun out of your cold dead hands. Why? because you are stupid.

Obama is going to change the health care system because he is smart enough to know WHY to do it and strong enough to take on the insurance companies that make profit from denying coverage. He is not an ignorant man..unlike you he became president because he swiftly impressed the whole country..you couldn't impress your dog.

Your points about how Barack is fucking up??? incomprehensible babbling. Get a life..get a brain..get educated. There may be hope for you but you will have to pull your head out of your ass and think critically .

Forum List

Back