Presidential Scholars rank the greatest Presidents of all time

"Experts".....roflmao

They rated Ron Reagan number 10

Were they experts then?
Couldn't care less where they ranked uncle Ronny...That despotic warmongering tyrants like Wilson, FDR, LBJ, & Truman end up in the upper ranks of these lists -which they always do- disqualifies these "experts" as a matter of course.

"Experts".....roflmao

They rated Ron Reagan number 10

Were they experts then?
Couldn't care less where they ranked uncle Ronny...That despotic warmongering tyrants like Wilson, FDR, LBJ, & Truman end up in the upper ranks of these lists -which they always do- disqualifies these "experts" as a matter of course.
With the exception of his blind partisan sycophants, everyone knows Trump is a failed and dreadful ‘president.’

Not surprisingly, Trump came in dead last with a score of 12

Experts rank the best U.S. presidents of all time

Right wingers presidential scholar

8EztJATw_400x400.jpg

Obama ranked the greatest even with his drone attacks, failure in Libya and splitting the nation...

Just ask any Obama voter and they will tell you he saved the nation, so he must be the greatest!!!

Next is Hillary and Al...

Obama ranked the greatest even with his drone attacks, failure in Libya and splitting the nation...

Just ask any Obama voter and they will tell you he saved the nation, so he must be the greatest!!!

Eight years of a moribund economy, destabilizing the ME even worse than ever, openly assassinating heads of state....Yeah, a real winner.

The 2 that fucked this country up the most...................

Woodrow Wilson..............FDR.................who turned the Constitution on it's head from it's TRUE MEANING.......

Now.........the Federal Government thinks it can spend money on anything ..........not the intent of the Constitution.........and the limits on Gov't are gone..........to our dismay and destruction................Just as the Founders Warned .....

Eight years of a moribund economy, destabilizing the ME even worse than ever, openly assassinating heads of state....Yeah, a real winner.

He was!!!

Being really honest as much as I dislike Trump I will be factual Clinton, Bush Jr. and Obama rank lower to me but that is personal opinion...

I would rank Obammy as the worst and most corrupt.
His abuse of power was an attack on our freedom.
banana-republic.png

The link seems to mention only James Buchanan. (?) Wonder where the rest of the list is.

It has him an #43 which, if they use the usual erroneous method of counting Grover Cleveland as two different people, would put him second from last.

EDIT: ah here we go -- just had to eliminate the "2" from the end of the URL and that takes you here, which links to the overall study here, but then you hit a paywall.

See, this is why walls are a bad idea.

I can see enough page to copy this:

>> This statistic ranks all U.S. Presidents from Washington to Trump using "Presidential Greatness" scores from the annual survey of current and recent members of the Presidents & Executive Politics Section of the American Political Science Association. In 2018, President Donald Trump, debuted on the list in last place with a Presidential Greatness score of 12. <<​

I have to question if it's fair to assess an ass who's still in office. We can't see the future so there's no reason Rump can't work to shave that 12 down to a three. Or even a negative number.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back