Presidential Race: The other gender gap

While the media is conveniently touting the alleged gap between women supporting Obama and Romney; they seem to be conveniently ignoring that men are tilting in Romney's favor.

The Other Gender Gap: Obama Struggles To Make Gains Among Male Voters | Fox News

I am registered Libertarian, however, if Republicans are smart, they would bring up the Democrat Party's war on women, and no, I am not going to get into who called who what, but how about this:

Since Barack Obama has been president and Democrats have been in control:

Unemployment for women has risen from 7.0% to 8.1%

The number of female workers has declined by 683,000

The number of unemployed women has risen to 853,000+

The poverty rate amongst women has risen from 13.9% to 14.5%

The sources I used are the BLS and Census. Now, given the BLS is padding the unemployment stats using the U3 stats instead of U6 stats, the real unemployment rate amongst women would be at 10.25%.

And then of course we have the Obama regime meeting up with the Muslim Brotherhood, take a look at their views on womens rights. Well....it's up to the Republicans to run with this, but I doubt they will. Unfortunately, the Republican party needs to replace their logo of the elephant with the cowardly lion.

We have a wounded cattle,and are not properly executing the kill,based on the huge opportunity. The ball is continually being dropped. If handled properly,this would be a landslide for the illegit WH occupant,but its going to be close.

First,poor strategy,second,our choices,third,missing opportunity after opportunity.theres such a pileon were not properly executing it.

First,poor strategy,second,our choices,third,missing opportunity after opportunity.theres such a pileon were not properly executing it.

Learn the language or get the fuck out of my country, Pugsley.

While the media is conveniently touting the alleged gap between women supporting Obama and Romney; they seem to be conveniently ignoring that men are tilting in Romney's favor.

The Other Gender Gap: Obama Struggles To Make Gains Among Male Voters | Fox News

I am registered Libertarian, however, if Republicans are smart, they would bring up the Democrat Party's war on women, and no, I am not going to get into who called who what, but how about this:

The number of female workers has declined by 683,000

The number of unemployed women has risen to 853,000+

The poverty rate amongst women has risen from 13.9% to 14.5%

The sources I used are the BLS and Census. Now, given the BLS is padding the unemployment stats using the U3 stats instead of U6 stats, the real unemployment rate amongst women would be at 10.25%.

And then of course we have the Obama regime meeting up with the Muslim Brotherhood, take a look at their views on womens rights. Well....it's up to the Republicans to run with this, but I doubt they will. Unfortunately, the Republican party needs to replace their logo of the elephant with the cowardly lion.

Those numbers may appeal to intellectuals like yourself. I don't believe that such marginal numbers would really pack a punch.

Romney is doing the right thing by focusing on Obama's general incompetence and arrogance. If he makes the sell that he can be so much better for the economy then he will win. I have faith that women believe more in solid economic issues more than the Democrat contraceptive scare tactics.

It doesn't matter, Goober.​

"There are slightly more eligible minority voters this time around, and the scenarios show they very well could deliver Obama the victory he desires."

Whatta shame you White Wingers spent the last 3-1/2 years trashing whatever-minority-was-available!!!

It's...

KARMA-TIME!!!!

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

I'm sure it's merely a coincidence that most budget-cutting has been areas where women have (traditionally) been employed, right, Wingers??

:eusa_whistle:

I think they fail to understand that there are also more women in the US

Correction: The Other Gender Gap: Obama Struggles to Make Gains Among WHITE Male Voters

Quite different from what's claimed

A gender gap is based on gender, not race dude.

Presidential Race: The other gender gap
Average, American-women vs. The GOP's.....

....Geriatric-Bimbos

439x.jpg
BUSTED!!

classy-broads.jpg

Last edited:
Men dislike Obamination because they know he is a pussy, a smug pussy. He only got ahead in life because he is half-black. If his dad was white, he'd be stocking shelves at Wal Mart right now.

The men that build buildings,, plow the fields, serve in the military, etc...those that work hard for a living see him as a limp-dick conceited asshole that only pays the working class attention for vote support.

The only so-called males that support Obamination are the gays, minorities that only see skin color, environmental wackos, anarchists, and the social elites that support abortion/etc while feeling guilty about being rich from their wimpy ass job like acting.

Obamination needs to swing more minority males in his favor, so he plays up the "I'm hip" card. He also needs to scare old men that Romeny is going to take away their healthcare. Obamination has to lie to win the male vote.

Last edited:
Men dislike Obamination because they know he is a pussy, a smug pussy. He only got ahead in life because he is half-black. If his dad was white, he'd be stocking shelves at Wal Mart right now.

The men that build buildings,, plow the fields, serve in the military, etc...those that work hard for a living see him as a limp-dick conceited asshole that only pays the working class attention for vote support.

The only so-called males that support Obamination are the gays, minorities that only see skin color, environmental wackos, anarchists, and the social elites that support abortion/etc while feeling guilty about being rich from their wimpy ass job like acting.

Obamination needs to swing more minority males in his favor, so he plays up the "I'm hip" card. He also needs to scare old men that Romeny is going to take away their healthcare. Obamination has to lie to win the male vote.
You Teabaggers need to get-over the idea Obama jumped-in-line (ahead o' you inbred-clowns), when it came time to nominate Presidential-candidates for 2008.

He was under no obligation to wait....until all the White-dudes "passed", on running in 2008....before he took his "turn".

Relax, Goober.....you've survived, so far.

cool-obama.jpg

It figures the cartoonish wannabe biker that sucks dicks for a living shows up.......:eusa_whistle:

You Teabaggers need to get-over the idea Obama jumped-in-line (ahead o' you inbred-clowns), when it came time to nominate Presidential-candidates for 2008.

He was under no obligation to wait....until all the White-dudes "passed", on running in 2008....before he took his "turn".

Relax, Goober.....you've survived, so far.

cool-obama.jpg

Forum List

Back