Presidential Pool...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
I am pretty sure that Obama won't run for a second term. It would be laughable if he did. With that thought in mind, on what date do you think he will announce that he is not a candidate for re-election? Let's start a pool. Whoever is closest may win a great big trophy, a check for $0.82, and a handful of rep. Then again, maybe not. What say you?

I say that he will announce that he is not a candidate for re-election on July 4, 2011.

I am pretty sure that Obama won't run for a second term. It would be laughable if he did. With that thought in mind, on what date do you think he will announce that he is not a candidate for re-election? Let's start a pool. Whoever is closest may win a great big trophy, a check for $0.82, and a handful of rep. Then again, maybe not. What say you?

I say that he will announce that he is not a candidate for re-election on July 4, 2011.

So, when he doesn't announce this, what do I win?

A chance to vote for a loosing Democratic imcumbent President.:lol:

Why?

Give me a reason, some evidence, aside from general hatred, which is all most can come up with. Point me towards some piece of evidence that makes you so convinced.

Or have you just convinced yourself so you can sleep better at night?

The guy loves power and to stoke his ego constantly... I do not believe for a second that he does not run for a second term, unless there is an unforeseen medical problem or legal problem (not that I wish either of those things on the man)

why would it be "laughable". reagan ran for a second term with the same numbers at the same time.

and why are you so concerned? you wouldn't vote for a dem anyway.

obama already made a deal with the elite white democrat leaders that he would not run for a second term, that chance goes to hillary

obama already made a deal with the elite white democrat leaders that he would not run for a second term, that chance goes to hillary

I love posts like these... Appeals to secret authority.

"I've got it from a highly placed source - Obama's campaign is over. He'll never win, Hillary is just about to release a video of Michelle Obama saying "whitey". It'll destroy them.."

I love posts like these... Appeals to secret authority.

"I've got it from a highly placed source - Obama's campaign is over. He'll never win, Hillary is just about to release a video of Michelle Obama saying "whitey". It'll destroy them.."

if you pm me, i'll give you my source, but then i will have to kill you

after hillary, the elite powers that be have decided kanye west will get his chance, he is not a light skinned negro and has a negro dialect

Publicaly or Privately.

I doubt that Obama would destroy the Democrats chances by announcing so late. In fact, he may give them a 2 year head start so that the Dems can hold primaries.

July 2011 only leaves less than 6 months. So let us try near the fall of 2010. If he does not announce by the elections this year, he is running in 2012.

Why?

Give me a reason, some evidence, aside from general hatred, which is all most can come up with. Point me towards some piece of evidence that makes you so convinced.

Continual falling in the polls and a really good crystal ball.

Last edited:
Obama has higher poll numbers now than Reagan did in 1982 - in fact, Reagan's numbers continued to go downhill for his entire 2nd year as President. He got re-elected, and then deified.

Why?

Maybe because he got wiser after taking office?

Who the heck would want that job for four years, let alone eight, especially after having to deal with the mess the economy is in, a war that will not be over in our lifetimes and a Congress as corrupt and inept as Siberia is cold in the middle of winter?

Immie

Last edited:

A chance to vote for a loosing Democratic imcumbent President.:lol:

Oh come on, Big Black Dog. Put your money where your mouth, err fingers are. Let's do a gentleman's bet, shall we? I have done this a couple of times on the old MSNBC boards, and the other person's favorite charity won in the end, so if you are so sure of yourself, what say you?

I got "He will run for a second term" in the pool

I WIN!

Forum List

Back