Presidential Nominee Kerry Video

tpahl said:
Hopefully this will get to all the voters out there that want a peace president and think that Kerry their man. The peace candidate is Badnarik.

Kerry and Badnaik are both peace and war candidates. Badnaik wants to wait for the war to come to America and Kerry is for/against President Bush's plan.

Is Badnaik a recovered cocaine addict?

ajwps said:
Kerry and Badnaik are both peace and war candidates. Badnaik wants to wait for the war to come to America and Kerry is for/against President Bush's plan.

Is Badnaik a recovered cocaine addict?

Kerry is quite postively for war now in Iraq. He was for it before it started and he is clear about it now that he is for the war now.

Badnarik has made it clear he was against the war before it started and is against it now. He is not opposed to war in general you are right. But he is opposed to the war in question. Kerry is not.

Kerry is a war candidate. Badnarik is the peace candidate.

tpahl said:
Kerry is quite postively for war now in Iraq. He was for it before it started and he is clear about it now that he is for the war now.

Badnarik has made it clear he was against the war before it started and is against it now. He is not opposed to war in general you are right. But he is opposed to the war in question. Kerry is not.

Kerry is never "quite positively" for anything. He changes so much it's hard to remember which side of the issue he chooses this week. Did you not watch the entire video? Something tells me you didnt... Kerry's back adn forth's on the war in Iraq are well documented through that entire clip...

lilcountriegal said:
Kerry is never "quite positively" for anything. He changes so much it's hard to remember which side of the issue he chooses this week. Did you not watch the entire video? Something tells me you didnt... Kerry's back adn forth's on the war in Iraq are well documented through that entire clip...

Even in the video it is clear he is for the war just opposed to bush. Not quite logical i admit, but it obvious to me that kerry is for the war, will be for the war and will take us to more wars in the future. :tank: :firing:

tpahl said:
Even in the video it is clear he is for the war just opposed to bush. Not quite logical i admit, but it obvious to me that kerry is for the war, will be for the war and will take us to more wars in the future. :tank: :firing:

Bush is steadfast in protecting America from attack at home.

Kerry is steadfast for protecting his run at the presidency and is therefore both for Iraq war and against Iraq war and sometimes neither or nor.

Badnarik is for a peaceul Islamic destruction of New York and Los Angeles. An isolationist following an attack on our shores is a madman ready to have everybody commit suicide.

tpahl said:

That is not an accurate observation. It is flawed because it is based on the highly unreliable statements of the grand-champion waffler of all time. The truth is that you cannot reliably characterize kerry as anything but a bald-faced, lying opportunist.

But let's discuss the "peace" versus "war" candidate label.

Badnarik opposes the war in Iraq. From what I understand about his statements, he would not attack anyone unless and until we were invaded. Well, we HAVE been invaded. There is an untold number of terrorists lurking on our shores right now. We have been attacked - numerous times, the 9-11 attack being only the most recent and most devastating.

If Badnarik would take no hostile action, does that make him a "peace" candidate? To the contrary. Given the mentality of the terrorists who are attacking us, a failure to act is an invitation for more attacks. In my view that makes George Bush the true peace candidate because he seeks to prevent further attacks on us by finding and killing our enemies. Badnarik, on the other hand, believes in doing nothing to retaliate for the attacks on us. By adopting his stance we merely invite more of the same. So the way I look at it, that makes Badnarik the war candidate.

Merlin1047 said:
That is not an accurate observation. It is flawed because it is based on the highly unreliable statements of the grand-champion waffler of all time. The truth is that you cannot reliably characterize kerry as anything but a bald-faced, lying opportunist.

But let's discuss the "peace" versus "war" candidate label.

Badnarik opposes the war in Iraq. From what I understand about his statements, he would not attack anyone unless and until we were invaded. Well, we HAVE been invaded. There is an untold number of terrorists lurking on our shores right now. We have been attacked - numerous times, the 9-11 attack being only the most recent and most devastating.

If Badnarik would take no hostile action, does that make him a "peace" candidate? To the contrary. Given the mentality of the terrorists who are attacking us, a failure to act is an invitation for more attacks. In my view that makes George Bush the true peace candidate because he seeks to prevent further attacks on us by finding and killing our enemies. Badnarik, on the other hand, believes in doing nothing to retaliate for the attacks on us. By adopting his stance we merely invite more of the same. So the way I look at it, that makes Badnarik the war candidate.

You can view things however you want. But the president himself considers himself a war president. Badnarik is the only candidate that will be on all the ballots that is consistantly against the war. In standard english that makes him a peace candidate.

I can see you trying to say peace candidate is bad and it is better to be called the war president. But I really do not see why you would want to twist everything around as you have to mislabel the two candidates.

if you are pro war, be proud of it! Just as I tell Liberals to be proud to be a liberal! You are what you are, do not try and pretend you are something else.

tpahl said:
I can see you trying to say peace candidate is bad and it is better to be called the war president. But I really do not see why you would want to twist everything around as you have to mislabel the two candidates.

if you are pro war, be proud of it! Just as I tell Liberals to be proud to be a liberal! You are what you are, do not try and pretend you are something else.

You still don't get it, do you? The road to peace is not found by hiding one's head in the sand and refusing to fight when confronted. An absence of armed conflict does not necessarily lead to peace. Sometimes the road to a true and lasting peace means you have to kick somebody's ass. WWII was about the last time this country administered a thorough butt-kicking. The recipients of that thrashing are still peaceful neighbors today.

If we would stop being touchy-feely with the nuts in the middle east and instead stomp them into pudding, I'd bet we would have not only a lasting peace, but low oil prices too.

Merlin1047 said:
You still don't get it, do you? The road to peace is not found by hiding one's head in the sand and refusing to fight when confronted. An absence of armed conflict does not necessarily lead to peace. Sometimes the road to a true and lasting peace means you have to kick somebody's ass. WWII was about the last time this country administered a thorough butt-kicking. The recipients of that thrashing are still peaceful neighbors today.

If we would stop being touchy-feely with the nuts in the middle east and instead stomp them into pudding, I'd bet we would have not only a lasting peace, but low oil prices too.

That is better. Be proud of your pro war stance. I am proud of my pro peace stance.

tpahl said:
That is better. Be proud of your pro war stance. I am proud of my pro peace (SUICIDAL) stance.

Badnarik opposes the Iraq war but secretly he is casting his vote for Bush. This Libertarian candidate is not stupid nor does he want to be killed in a terrorist holocaust.

Forum List

Back