Presidential Likability

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
What's so likable? Don't reply with political reasons. I'm looking for comments about the man himself.

Is it the fact that with those ears he looks like a taxi with the doors open?

Is it his debonair Alfred E. Neuman looks.

Is it because he has the swaggering gait of an NBA reject?

Is it his stammering speaking ablity...um, ah err, um, a, a, ...

Is it because Mooch says so?

No one here will ever sit and have a beer with him, so how do you know he's likable in real life?

Last edited:
What's so likable? Don't reply with political reasons. I'm looking for comments about the man himself.

Is it the fact that with those ears he looks like a taxi with the doors open?

Is it his debonair Alfred E. Neuman looks.

Is it because he has the swaggering gait of an NBA reject?

Is it his stammering speaking ablity...um, ah err, um, a, a, ...

Is it because Mooch says so?

No one here will ever sit and have a beer with him, so how do you know he's likable in real life?

It's telling that you only have personal attacks left as the Governor circles the drain. The next 60 days are going to hard for you....Poor baby.

Hey, I have this bet wtih Tea Party Samurai. We bit sig lines. Would you be interested in a sig line bet as well :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

I have never liked Obama, his inexperience scared the crap out of me. I grew up in Chicago politics. I knew what we were getting in to and how they always "repay" those that helped them. The unions and companies like Solyndra are proof of that.

Charismatic doesn't pay the bills. Nor is it a quality necessary to lead America.

Forum List

Back