Presidential Historian: We Literally Know Nothing About Obama; Sealed All His Personal Records

0bama's hidden records: Why would he hide every scrap of his past history? Why are these docs off-limits?

Lets see which documents you're talking about.

1 1961 original vault birth certificate and microfilm

Already confirmed by the Registrar of Hawaii and the Director of the Department of Health of Hawaii as 1) Existing 2) Confirming Obama was born in Hawaii.

You simply ignore them both. So what?

2 Columbia University transcripts

Those aren't public for anyone. How could Obama 'seal' a document that isn't public?

3 Columbia thesis paper

Says who?

4 Campaign donor analysis requested by 7 major watchdog groups

What is a 'campaign donor analysis'?

5 Harvard University transcripts

Those aren't public for anyone. How could Obama 'seal' a document that isn't public?

6 Illinois State Senate records

His voting record is public. What records are you referring to?

7 Illinois State Senate schedule

His schedule is as public as any Illinois Senator's.

8 Law practice client list and billing records/summary

9 Locations and names of all half-siblings and step-mother

Um, those aren't records. Those are people and places. And what president has ever done this?

10 Medical records (only the one page summary released so far)

11 Occidental College Transcripts

12 Parent’s marriage Certificate

Who says that Obama even has this? And who says he's 'sealed' it?

13 Record of baptism

14 Schedules for trips outside of the United States before 2007

Going back how far? And which president has *ever* done that?

15 Passport records for all passports

16 Scholarly articles

Which 'scholarly articles are you referring to?

Oh, and you skipped number 17.

18 SAT and LSAT test scores

19 Punahou grade school records

And grade school records for nearly 50 years ago? Why would Punahuo keep them for *anyone* that long? Your assumption makes absolutely no sense.

20 Noelani Kindergarten records are oddly missing from the the State of Hawaii Department of Education.

Says who? Does the State of Hawaii have Noelani Kintergarden records for ANYONE in 1966? Of course not. What would be odd if if 50 year old kintergarden records were at the Department of Education.

21 Page 11 of Stanley Ann Dunham's divorce decree.

Who says that Obama has page 11 of his mother's divorce decree? And who says these records are sealed? These are just bizarre assumptions you're making.

I don't expect you to be able to answer any of these questions, Steven. As you don't actually have the slightest clue what you're talking about. Nor do you even understand the conspiracy you're apeing. You simply cut and paste whatever you're told to think.
Bush easily listed his previous trips outside the United States, there was only one.

Still waiting for a Birther idiot to step up to the challenge:

I know where President Obama was born- when- and who the attending doctor was.
I know the names of his kindergarten teachers.
I know names of his childhood friends and teachers.
I know the name of his high school basketball coach.
I know the name (and have seen the photo) of his prom date- she was hot.
I know where he went to college, and the names of many of his friends from college.
I know what many of his college teachers said about him.
I know what the first job was he had out of college.

Feel free to match that up against what you know about Clinton or Bush.

Birthers whine all the time about how 'no one knows anything about Obama' and I say that they are either liars- or ignorant to an extraordinary extreme.

Don't hold your breath. Birthers don't whine. Birthers mindlessly repeat. They've been *told* that we know nothing of Obama, because a youtube video says so. They aren't thinkers or questioners. They don't actually fact check the claims.

Nor do they really care if they're accurate. They feel accurate. And these poor, stupid bastards are working on pure emotion.

Well there are different categories of Birthers.

Some are the conmen- Zullo, Corsi, Farah- they make money off of spreading this crap.
Some of just the delusional true believers- like Orly Taitz
Some are just scum who will lie about anything to attack the President.
And a large part of the rest are foul mouthed gullible idiots, who will believe any story that reinforces their firmly held conviction that Barack Obama is the anti-christ/Muslim/Commie/Gay/African/Black boogeyman....

We're not dealing with anyone but the gullible idiots here. The Zullo, Corsi, and Farahs at least research the topics they're discussing. They understand the arguments they're making. The acts of deception they perpetrate are rational.....as they are designed to earn them money. Void of integrity or conscience, of course. But rational and intentional.

The poor bastards here are mere regurgitators. They vomit on command. And they have very little idea what it is they're vomiting. They don't understand the arguments they are repeating. They are gloriously uninfomred. They fact check nothing, question nothing, think about nothing. They merely repeat whatever batshit they're told to think.

That's a special kind of stupid.

Lets see which documents you're talking about.

1 1961 original vault birth certificate and microfilm

Already confirmed by the Registrar of Hawaii and the Director of the Department of Health of Hawaii as 1) Existing 2) Confirming Obama was born in Hawaii.

You simply ignore them both. So what?

2 Columbia University transcripts

3 Columbia thesis paper

Says who?

4 Campaign donor analysis requested by 7 major watchdog groups

What is a 'campaign donor analysis'?

5 Harvard University transcripts

6 Illinois State Senate records

His voting record is public. What records are you referring to?

7 Illinois State Senate schedule

His schedule is as public as any Illinois Senator's.

8 Law practice client list and billing records/summary

9 Locations and names of all half-siblings and step-mother

Um, those aren't records. Those are people and places. And what president has ever done this?

10 Medical records (only the one page summary released so far)

11 Occidental College Transcripts

12 Parent’s marriage Certificate

Who says that Obama even has this? And who says he's 'sealed' it?

13 Record of baptism

14 Schedules for trips outside of the United States before 2007

Going back how far? And which president has *ever* done that?

15 Passport records for all passports

16 Scholarly articles

Which 'scholarly articles are you referring to?

Oh, and you skipped number 17.

18 SAT and LSAT test scores

19 Punahou grade school records

And grade school records for nearly 50 years ago? Why would Punahuo keep them for *anyone* that long? Your assumption makes absolutely no sense.

20 Noelani Kindergarten records are oddly missing from the the State of Hawaii Department of Education.

Says who? Does the State of Hawaii have Noelani Kintergarden records for ANYONE in 1966? Of course not. What would be odd if if 50 year old kintergarden records were at the Department of Education.

21 Page 11 of Stanley Ann Dunham's divorce decree.

Who says that Obama has page 11 of his mother's divorce decree? And who says these records are sealed? These are just bizarre assumptions you're making.

I don't expect you to be able to answer any of these questions, Steven. As you don't actually have the slightest clue what you're talking about. Nor do you even understand the conspiracy you're apeing. You simply cut and paste whatever you're told to think.
Bush easily listed his previous trips outside the United States, there was only one.

Still waiting for a Birther idiot to step up to the challenge:

I know where President Obama was born- when- and who the attending doctor was.
I know the names of his kindergarten teachers.
I know names of his childhood friends and teachers.
I know the name of his high school basketball coach.
I know the name (and have seen the photo) of his prom date- she was hot.
I know where he went to college, and the names of many of his friends from college.
I know what many of his college teachers said about him.
I know what the first job was he had out of college.

Feel free to match that up against what you know about Clinton or Bush.

Birthers whine all the time about how 'no one knows anything about Obama' and I say that they are either liars- or ignorant to an extraordinary extreme.

Don't hold your breath. Birthers don't whine. Birthers mindlessly repeat. They've been *told* that we know nothing of Obama, because a youtube video says so. They aren't thinkers or questioners. They don't actually fact check the claims.

Nor do they really care if they're accurate. They feel accurate. And these poor, stupid bastards are working on pure emotion.

Well there are different categories of Birthers.

Some are the conmen- Zullo, Corsi, Farah- they make money off of spreading this crap.
Some of just the delusional true believers- like Orly Taitz
Some are just scum who will lie about anything to attack the President.
And a large part of the rest are foul mouthed gullible idiots, who will believe any story that reinforces their firmly held conviction that Barack Obama is the anti-christ/Muslim/Commie/Gay/African/Black boogeyman....

We're not dealing with anyone but the gullible idiots here. The Zullo, Corsi, and Farahs at least research the topics they're discussing. They understand the arguments they're making. The acts of deception they perpetrate are rational.....as they are designed to earn them money. Void of integrity or conscience, of course. But rational and intentional.

The poor bastards here are mere regurgitators. They vomit on command. And they have very little idea what it is they're vomiting. They don't understand the arguments they are repeating. They are gloriously uninfomred. They fact check nothing, question nothing, think about nothing. They merely repeat whatever batshit they're told to think.

That's a special kind of stupid.

And lets not leave out the racism.

Of course not all Birthers are racists- probably most aren't.

But my observation has been that given a long enough thread with Birthers Birthering the racist remarks will emerge- whether its referring to Obama as 'that boy in the White House' or referring to him as a mulatto, with a reference to his white mother and black father, or one my favorites- calling the President of the United States "Buckwheat".

No- not all Birtherism is motivated by racism- but racists are drawn to the topic like vultures to a dead skunk.

Forum List

Back