Presidential Endorsements

She has a show on TLC she is a beauty pageant contestant and her family is the perfect example of white trash. Makes me wanna bash the damn tv when that shit comes on. Anyways I gotta tell yall this...my cousins and Aunt said they will be voting for Obama because Willard will end their welfare! I laughed so hard I fell out of my seat when I heard that shit...and the other day my cousin and my uncle got into a fight because of that shit...ROFL...disfunctional fucking people.....my god..so glad I don't associate with these people.

She has a show on TLC she is a beauty pageant contestant and her family is the perfect example of white trash. Makes me wanna bash the damn tv when that shit comes on. Anyways I gotta tell yall this...my cousins and Aunt said they will be voting for Obama because Willard will end their welfare! I laughed so hard I fell out of my seat when I heard that shit...and the other day my cousin and my uncle got into a fight because of that shit...ROFL...disfunctional fucking people.....my god..so glad I don't associate with these people.

I guess the kid is just doing what she's told. Pathetic using children for propaganda.

I guess the kid is just doing what she's told. Pathetic using children for propaganda.

Pretty much.

October 25, 2012

Washington Post:
Four More Years

"So voters are left with the centerpiece of Mr. Romney’s campaign: promised tax cuts that would blow a much bigger hole in the federal budget while worsening economic inequality. His claims that he could avoid those negative effects, which defy math and which he refuses to back up with actual proposals, are more insulting than reassuring.

By contrast, the president understands the urgency of the problems as well as anyone in the country and is committed to solving them in a balanced way. In a second term, working with an opposition that we hope would be chastened by the failure of its scorched-earth campaign against him, he is far more likely than his opponent to succeed. That makes Mr. Obama by far the superior choice."

:clap2:

Last edited:
October 25, 2012

Washington Post:
Four More Years

"So voters are left with the centerpiece of Mr. Romney’s campaign: promised tax cuts that would blow a much bigger hole in the federal budget while worsening economic inequality. His claims that he could avoid those negative effects, which defy math and which he refuses to back up with actual proposals, are more insulting than reassuring.

By contrast, the president understands the urgency of the problems as well as anyone in the country and is committed to solving them in a balanced way. In a second term, working with an opposition that we hope would be chastened by the failure of its scorched-earth campaign against him, he is far more likely than his opponent to succeed. That makes Mr. Obama by far the superior choice."

:clap2:
no suprise but still great news. for the president

I am sure that Ross will change his mind tomorrow, no he won't, yes he will, just like his failed run for resident, not.

The average intellect of an Obama supporter...so it's pretty big endorsement
not very fair to say that but that you view at the end of the day

Oh come on, you have people defending this video excuse for Libya. People who believe in a flat Earth are smarter...

If you feel that everyone should live by your ideals then please whip people to death because they are not perfect and are reaction to reports from the intelligence people. I am more concerned withe people that perpitrated the act and killed our fellow citizens, while peole like you want to hang those in charge of our governmemnt. I wish people like you would run for office and get elected to see that their are flaws in all people and being harsh does not remedy the problem.

Forum List

Back