Presidential debates

I can hardly wait for the Democrat/Republican Presidential Debates to begin. It will be like watching that "Dumb and Dumber" movie.

If it's anything like the Republican debates we are in for a rough time.
This is controlled by the media and the media is in the tank for Obama.
They will ask marsh mellow questions of the President and will ask questions
about gay rights when they get to Romney.

I have no idea if I will watch any.
I will read the account the next day.
If it looks like the debate was fair I may watch the second debate. :eusa_hand:

It wasn't the questions that were dumb.

Last edited by a moderator:
the Democrats would object less to the third party inclusion than the Republicans.

It will be like watching that "Dumb and Dumber" movie.

that is usually the Vic-Presidential debate - Romney vs Obama should at least be interesting ...

the Democrats would object less to the third party inclusion than the Republicans.

It will be like watching that "Dumb and Dumber" movie.

that is usually the Vic-Presidential debate - Romney vs Obama should at least be interesting ...

As long as they had Marxist/Communist leanings I'm sure...:eusa_whistle:

Libertarian Party Nominates Gary Johnson for President | Libertarian Party

In his acceptance speech, Mr. Johnson promised to present a clear and viable alternative to major party candidates, saying his victory in November will offer Americans effective solutions to slow economic growth, high unemployment and endless foreign military commitments that sap the country’s financial strengths. America, for the first time in modern history, is poised to reject the tired two-party duopoly that has brought the nation to its knees economically.

that would be Gary Johnson, former Republican New Mexico Governor - should definitely be invited to the debates ...

As long as they had Marxist/Communist leanings I'm sure...:eusa_whistle:

Libertarian Party Nominates Gary Johnson for President | Libertarian Party

In his acceptance speech, Mr. Johnson promised to present a clear and viable alternative to major party candidates, saying his victory in November will offer Americans effective solutions to slow economic growth, high unemployment and endless foreign military commitments that sap the country’s financial strengths. America, for the first time in modern history, is poised to reject the tired two-party duopoly that has brought the nation to its knees economically.

that would be Gary Johnson, former Republican New Mexico Governor - should definitely be invited to the debates ...

Absolutely; invite as many candidates as possible. Sooner or later the American public will realize that the two major political parties are both out to lunch when it comes to the economic welfare of the public. I think there are real differences in the social sphere which is why I more closely identify with the Democratic Party but economically--money being power and all--neither party gives a flying fuck about any of us and scarcely gives a shit if you vote for them or not as long as they get 50.1% of the vote.

Could you imagine Wal*Mart and Target getting together to persuade newspapers from running ads for K-Mart and JC Penny? Essentially, that is what the Dems and Reps are doing.

He can certainly still blame the GOP- filibusters and fear mongers in chief. Are we still in the Booosh Great Recession and War...You betcha!

Last edited:
He can certainly still blame the GOP- filibusters and fear mongers in chief. Are we still in the Booosh Great Recession and War...You betcha!

Not any more. Because Republicans have taken all that "responsibility". Ohh, wait......

Forum List

Back