Presidential debates

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
I can hardly wait for the Democrat/Republican Presidential Debates to begin. It will be like watching that "Dumb and Dumber" movie.

Bored with the campaign already, not even a loony stunt VP from Mitt could make this snorefest interesting.

I can hardly wait for the Democrat/Republican Presidential Debates to begin. It will be like watching that "Dumb and Dumber" movie.

If it's anything like the Republican debates we are in for a rough time.
This is controlled by the media and the media is in the tank for Obama.
They will ask marsh mellow questions of the President and will ask questions
about gay rights when they get to Romney.

I have no idea if I will watch any.
I will read the account the next day.
If it looks like the debate was fair I may watch the second debate. :eusa_hand:

Pure Pubcrappe. Obama will make him look like a fool. I know, let's cut taxes on the rich destroy Medicare, and raise military spending...lol

Yeah, I am sure Romney will say that is what he wants to do.

Wow you are such a fool. Your Hero is going to a gun fight with a knife. This Campaign is about the Economy and Debt, and Romney is VASTLY more qualified to talk about Both.

Not by Any means counting Obama out though, Just saying

gonna be very interesting.

The debates rarely if ever matter as much as political pundits claim they will, but I expect they will be entertaining nevertheless.

I don't expect Romney to come out very well from the debates. He did distinguish him in the primary debates more than Obama did in 2007/8, but the field was weaker. Ultimately the debates will be between two smart guys, one of whom will come off as more likable and one of whom will come off as more presidential. I suspect Obama will be both of those.

Pure Pubcrappe. Obama will make him look like a fool. I know, let's cut taxes on the rich destroy Medicare, and raise military spending...lol

Is your entire vocabulary made up of idiocy?

You dupes don't know his PLATFORM- the Ryan plan- LOL!
Just the blather...

I'd take Ryan's responsibility over yours and the Statist's excuses and blather for party ANY day of the week Mr. Teacher...:eusa_whistle:

According to CBO’s report on the budget targets specified by Chairman Ryan and his staff (not a more traditional scoring of policies for whatever results those yield), Ryan’s budget targets would reduce the federal debt to 10 percent of GDP by 2050. By our calculations, these targets would transform deficits into surpluses starting in 2035.

The Ryan Budget in the Long Term | Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget

Forum List

Back