Presidential candidate says candidates are lap dogs for zionists

I looked up this guy (Merlin Miller) on wiki and he has impressive credentials. Wiki calls him a "paleoconservative" what ever the hell that is and it seems he is an independent film producer. Anyway Miller is a West Point grad and according to Wiki he is a spokesman for Ron Paul. this brings up an interesting question. Why are Ron Paul people starting to sound like Chairman Mao? Were mainstream libertarians always bigots or did they just start becoming really, really angry at republicans (but not democrats) after they were unmasked and Paul's campaign collapsed?

I looked up this guy (Merlin Miller) on wiki and he has impressive credentials. Wiki calls him a "paleoconservative" what ever the hell that is and it seems he is an independent film producer. Anyway Miller is a West Point grad and according to Wiki he is a spokesman for Ron Paul. this brings up an interesting question. Why are Ron Paul people starting to sound like Chairman Mao? Were mainstream libertarians always bigots or did they just start becoming really, really angry at republicans (but not democrats) after they were unmasked and Paul's campaign collapsed?

How do we sound like Chairman Mao when it's you Mittiots and Obamabots that are the ones in love with a centralized, top-down government?

• Banned
He is a White Nationalist...I know of no connection between him and Dr Paul...probably some idiot that keeps trying to trash his wiki page...he said in the interview he already changed it correctly 3 times...but people keep changing it back.Either way he is right. I think if he was on the ballot in my state I would vote for him but he isn't so Gary Johnson it is for me.

Forum List

Back