Presidential Approval... Still Going.... Down That Is...

Who is seriously surprised? Massive spending NEVER WORKS...especially when it is chalk full of pork...people dont want more welfare, they want work...Obama is out of touch.

Be careful of what you say! It's too early in the morning to get the Obama lovers in a tither... They'll start whinning and calling you names. Yes, his ratings are declining and it shouldn't be a big surprise to anybody. Everybody is beginning to sober up from their night of drinking the Obama joy juice. They are rubbing their eyes and putting cold compresses on their foreheads and saying "I got drunk and did what?" The honeymoon is over.:lol:

Last edited:
Well, this is sort of to be expected, as the numbers were off the charts too high anyway, they were bound to come down anyway. I think they are way to high, and I personally think he is embarrassing, but given how high the numbers were, it is to be expected they should decline.

And things have not gone well for him. Unemployment has not steadied or gone down. It has got worse as time goes by. His programs don't do what he promises, his tax cute was a rude joke, so he is going to suffer a bit.

Remember, however, that these numbers are always kind of odd. Bush had great numbers for a while as well.

So it is too early to say he is toast, but things are going to get hotter for him in the foreseeable future. The way cap and trade passed the house was a huge broken promise.

Anyway, what we are seeing right now is not so much a turning away from him as we are seeing a return to sanity in general. He is no longer the new guy. He is now the guy responsible. That always results in low numbers

As unemployment goes UP, presidential approval goes down.

Pretty much what I've expected all along.

When the economy improves, so too will Obama's approval ratings.

If the economy (especially the employment picture) does not improve, Obama's popularity will continue to slide.

Forcing a depression won't improve the economy, and that is exactly what will happen when he signs that crap and trade bill.

Forum List

Back