President Trump's Threat to Destroy NK reminded me of something

Not in China's interest to do so.

Hilarious....it's their only card left to play....They used him to take our eye off trade for years...Trump has signaled that is coming to an end. We WILL attack NK before the end of the year if China doesn't take him out first and install a puppet.
You wanna bet?

It needed to be said. Now to blow their ass up.
Hope it works out better for President Trump than it did for Nikita. He ended up being seen, historically, as a clown. A clown subjected to a purge.

Do you deny that we have the military capability to turn NK into a huge wasteland if they actually attacked us?

Seems to me that Trump was merely telling the truth.

How many times has he said it now? Maybe it is time to shit or get off the pot. Bullshit and bluster mean nothing!

You've got to pave the road before you can drive on it.

The Donald did just that. He told the UN, what we will do. The UN
was created to prevent war. To prevent maniacs starting full scale
blood baths. The UN does nothing.

The UN has evolved into the International Junior Woman's Club. They
sit around, drinking coffee and bullshitting about others and do nothing.

That crap has to cease. They need to get back to doing what they were
formed to do. The Donald has put the world on notice. You help us or
we will light up their atmosphere if they launch on an American possession
or Ally.

As for the poster(s) who replied earlier that the Chinese will come to
NK's aid...BULLSHIT! First, there will be no NK to aid and second, and
most important, China nor Russia is gonna give up their Countries for
that fatass. Granted, I can hear all the whining now from China,
Russia, the rest of the World and the Dems but all of them were warned
what we would do. BUT...they know, like you know and I know that there is
nothing they can do about it. We have an inherent right to defend ourselves
and we'll do just that. We're not Peru or Ghana. Those folks could be
wiped out tomorrow and while the world would mourn, life would go on.
People fuck with us and we can end life on the planet.
We are the largest trading partner the Chinese have. Over 25%of their economy depends on us. That trade deficit is a TWO EDGE sword. And it can cut both ways. Over 25% would cause TOTAL economic hemorrhage.
They will NOT pull that trigger.

I hear ya, but North Korea just doesn't possess the capabilities to seriously challenge the US. It would be taken out pretty quickly. However, South Korea would likely suffer some very serious losses. But the US only uses the country as a Chess piece.

So, any South Korean losses are 'acceptable losses' as far as the US is concerned. Remember, it's a geopolitical Chess Match in the end. Several thousand South Koreans slaughtered, wouldn't bother the US very much. Life would go on. The Chess Match would go on. It's what Empire is all about.
Im going to have to disagree with you. South korean losses aren't acceptable; in fact, they are the ONLY reason NK isn't being bombed into oblivion right now.

The US Government cares about the US Government only. What it decides on North Korea, will have nothing to do with South Korea. The US merely uses South Korea as a Chess Piece in the grand geopolitical Chess Match. South Korea is a US Puppet. It is what it is.
Oh man, youve got it all figured out. I sure hope the South Koreans dont find out they are our disposable puppets.

Crazy talk is never convincing.

They are US Puppets. And if they ever do figure that out, the US will declare them 'Evil' and destroy them too. It's what 'Empire' is all about.
Yeah, uhuh, im sure thats going to happen. That sounds like a super realistic scenario. :cuckoo:

I don't know, South Korea has shown signs of seeking Independence in the past. It could happen. But clearly, it isn't there yet. For now, South Koreans will remain loyal subjects of he US Empire.

Forum List

Back