President Trump's silence makes him complicit in Saudi Arabia's bombing of innocent Yemeni children

At the end of the day, Trump and his parasite family have business with the Saudi's. Beyond that, Trump and family could give two shits what the Saudi's do.

No different than any other President in the last 30 years.
Is that right? Prove to us all where Obama was profiting off the Saudi's.

There hasn’t been a President in at least the last 30 years, that has stood up to the Saudis.
I said "Trump and family have been profiting off the Saudi's". You said, "no different than any other president in the last thirty years". I asked you to prove that Obama was doing that. Lol! Then you ran away like a coward and changed the subject. Are all Republicans on this board cowards and liars? Apparently so!

Lol! Get emotional much? I thought I clarified myself, I was commenting on your last sentence. Whether a President has profited or not, not one in the last, at least 30 years has stood up to the Saudis.

Secondly, I am not a Republican, I didn’t vote Republican in two out of the last three elections. I vote the person not the party.
I could care less who you voted for.

Dodge much? You know what you said in response to my statements, and that is all that needs to be said.

No different than any other President in the last 30 years.
Is that right? Prove to us all where Obama was profiting off the Saudi's.

There hasn’t been a President in at least the last 30 years, that has stood up to the Saudis.
I said "Trump and family have been profiting off the Saudi's". You said, "no different than any other president in the last thirty years". I asked you to prove that Obama was doing that. Lol! Then you ran away like a coward and changed the subject. Are all Republicans on this board cowards and liars? Apparently so!

Lol! Get emotional much? I thought I clarified myself, I was commenting on your last sentence. Whether a President has profited or not, not one in the last, at least 30 years has stood up to the Saudis.

Secondly, I am not a Republican, I didn’t vote Republican in two out of the last three elections. I vote the person not the party.
I could care less who you voted for.

Dodge much? You know what you said in response to my statements, and that is all that needs to be said.

You are right, I know what my response was and how you misinterpreted it.

For the life of me, I cannot understand the western leaders support for Saudi Arabia. Those bastards are constantly fucking up shit in the ME.

Exactly how is fighting Iranian-backed rebels who are constantly attacking them "fucking up shit in the ME"? You have no idea what is going on there, do you?

Did you know this same rebels unsuccessfully attacked our Navy ships with missiles at the southern end of the Red Sea not too long ago? Didn't think so!

Oh yes I do. The Houti were bad freaking shots. We blasted them and taught them a lesson in 2016. BUT they were targeting the UAE and Saudi warships.

We keep calling this shit civil wars. It's a fucking blatant lie when foreign countries are involved to call this shit in Yemen a civil fucking war. You know just like the bullshit our media has foisted on us about a Syrian civil war.

Syria wasn't a civil war either. The bullshit that allowed the rise of ISIS and AQ to rise in Syria was our doing because we backed fucking Saudi Arabia in their wish to take over Syria and give it to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Saudi Arabia is constantly causing shit in the ME. Why the hell we back them is beyond comprehension.

Why wouldn't we, dumbass? Should we be backing the Houthis and Iran?

Go back to bed! You are lost!

We shouldn't be backing anyone. We SHOULD be able to condemn the SA for their actions in Yemen. It's disgusting that we turn a blind eye to the shit the SA does.

Defending their borders is disgusting? Are you a libtard?

Like hell I'm a fucking liberal. I'm a conservative sick and tired of being freaking lied to on a continual basis.

Saudi Arabia started airstrikes when the President Hadi fled. There had been no attacks against SA at all. Check your timelines. SA is the aggressor AGAIN. Fuck this noise. SA causes the fucking shit in the ME. Period full fucking stop.

2015 25 March: President Abdrabbuh Mansur Hadi flees the Yemeni capital Sana'a. The same day, Saudi Arabia began airstrikes against Houthi targets in Yemen

Timeline of the Yemeni Civil War (2015–present) - Wikipedia

Exactly how is fighting Iranian-backed rebels who are constantly attacking them "fucking up shit in the ME"? You have no idea what is going on there, do you?

Did you know this same rebels unsuccessfully attacked our Navy ships with missiles at the southern end of the Red Sea not too long ago? Didn't think so!

Oh yes I do. The Houti were bad freaking shots. We blasted them and taught them a lesson in 2016. BUT they were targeting the UAE and Saudi warships.

We keep calling this shit civil wars. It's a fucking blatant lie when foreign countries are involved to call this shit in Yemen a civil fucking war. You know just like the bullshit our media has foisted on us about a Syrian civil war.

Syria wasn't a civil war either. The bullshit that allowed the rise of ISIS and AQ to rise in Syria was our doing because we backed fucking Saudi Arabia in their wish to take over Syria and give it to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Saudi Arabia is constantly causing shit in the ME. Why the hell we back them is beyond comprehension.

Why wouldn't we, dumbass? Should we be backing the Houthis and Iran?

Go back to bed! You are lost!

We shouldn't be backing anyone. We SHOULD be able to condemn the SA for their actions in Yemen. It's disgusting that we turn a blind eye to the shit the SA does.

Defending their borders is disgusting? Are you a libtard?

Like hell I'm a fucking liberal. I'm a conservative sick and tired of being freaking lied to on a continual basis.

Saudi Arabia started airstrikes when the President Hadi fled. There had been no attacks against SA at all. Check your timelines. SA is the aggressor AGAIN. Fuck this noise. SA causes the fucking shit in the ME. Period full fucking stop.

2015 25 March: President Abdrabbuh Mansur Hadi flees the Yemeni capital Sana'a. The same day, Saudi Arabia began airstrikes against Houthi targets in Yemen

Timeline of the Yemeni Civil War (2015–present) - Wikipedia

Oh, please! You are acting like a libtard! Saudi Arabia is protecting its border from Iranian-backed rebels. Don't you think we would be a little pissed if Iran was propping up a rebel Mexican government?

Catch a clue and stop relying on Google to back up your points.

This despicable embrace of the Saudis should be a bigger scandal than it is. But the administration is benefiting from its own self-induced chaos and dysfunction. American journalists and the public are so focused on our domestic disorder that they pay ever less attention to conflicts abroad.

Our expectations have also adjusted steadily downward. It's disgusting that Pompeo didn't push the Saudis on their recent slaughter of children, but not surprising?
Yesterday on CNN some expert' on one of their circle jerk Trump-hate panels proclaimed that the bomb dropped was made in the US therefore President Trump was obviously "complacent" in the death of the kids.

"America has two foreign policies these days - what the President says (and tweets) and what the people working for the President do. That's really dangerous, but even more dangerous is to pretend it isn't happening." - Senator Chris Murphy

This despicable embrace of the Saudis should be a bigger scandal than it is. But the administration is benefiting from its own self-induced chaos and dysfunction. American journalists and the public are so focused on our domestic disorder that they pay ever less attention to conflicts abroad.

Our expectations have also adjusted steadily downward. It's disgusting that Pompeo didn't push the Saudis on their recent slaughter of children, but not surprising?

But they gave him a big party, he got to dance with swords. They treated him like a KING.

If only the United States had sad "the middle east is none of our business" a long long long time ago -- but oil is fun

Yemini children are the concern of Yemen. Leave Saudi Arabia alone and the children will be fine. It is none of our business and none of Trump's business either.
It's none of our business to be all over Central and South America, but we make them our business, just like we made Iraq our business when we fabricated that war that created ISIS; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

The Secret History of ISIS

We make everyone in the world our business at the expense of the most vulnerable. We've been doing it for decades.
Shitstain obama created isis in Syria but thanks for playing.

Like it or not other countries exist and will operate in their best interests.
And you are an ignoramus; The Secret History of ISIS

Forum List

Back