President Trump's rally in Pennsylvania

I never asked what you cared about, why do you feel the need to tell me?

And yes, I savvy that you worship Trump and could never say an ill word about him
/—-/ I worship God, not any man. And you did ask me if I cared about market averages.

/—-/ I worship God, not any man. And you did ask me if I cared about market averages.

But Trump is not a god and yet you worship him...you seem very confused.

Golfing is using semantics. He is obviously a LEFTIST, who pretends to be a Libertarian!

The fact remains-----------------> Simple question...……...what was the average of the last 2 years of Obama/Biden? What is it the 1st 2 years of Trump/Pence?

Now Golfing is going to tell you...……...along with Leftists, that the Obama growth in % was way bigger, from where they started...…….and that is true! But what they do NOT tell you is---------->what is harder----------------->to LOWER unemployment from 10 or 12% to 5 or 6, or lower 5 or 6 to 3 or 4! The lower the number, the harder it is, just as if you were bailing a boat full of water. To get it out of the bottom, is far more difficult then just using a pail to throw water out at the top!

Where these people do NOT want you to look, is the statistics on people who were claiming S.S. disability, and now magically they are cured. Or the amount of people who were on foodstamps when Obama left office, and now because of better employment, magically they too have disappeared. They don't want you to look at the poll that says...…..71% of Americans think it is an excellent time to get a BETTER JOB; and that number hasn't been seen for over 45 years. That number highlights the confidence in the economy.

Now they want to tell you all about how this is REALLY the Obama economy, lol. Make them tell you where the money came from for these businesses to expand and hire people-) What did Obama DO for business in his last 4 years, to help them expand?!?!?!

And then we have the Mighty Golfer, who talks about the stockmarket.

Lets see how SMART you conservatives are, which if you are correct, will make the Mighty Golfer cringe in despair!

QUESTION--------------> Who REMEMBERS the QE program, you know the one where the Feds were printing money hand over fist during the Obama years for the purpose of buying up bad debts, and supposedly supplying capital for expansion?

Now then Conservatives------------------>where did EVERY financial publication from Left or Right, REPORT where most of that QE money was going? You know, the untold BILLIONS they were printing quarterly!

WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER...…...that is correct, the STOCK MARKET! And when you have BILLIONS chasing stocks, what happens? Does it go UP, or does it go DOWN-) Law of supply and demand you know; economics 101-)

And yet, Trump takes over, and the market continued to rise, even AFTER there was no more QE! Why is that, without the MASSIVE INFLUX of money from the Fed?

I don't have to tell you, but if I was you, I would ask the Charming and Delightful Gator why he neglected to bring up all the puffing of the market with QE when he started his rant, lol! Not to mention, did he REMIND you that until Trump put his foot down, interest rates BEGAN TO RISE because of the Fed?!?!?!

And, what EXACTLY does rising interest rates do to the markets, especially stocks? Look up the historical data, lol.

So when these people try and tell you that Obama did this, LAUGH at them hysterically! Obama's economy was sooooooooo bad, the Fed did much of NOTHING with interest rates for 8 years, because it would TANK the economy! It was soooooooo bad, they kept QE going infinitum to bolster the markets, and keep liquidity in the economy. This is NOT a guess, this is FACT!

CONSIDER-------------> With the removal of QE, the Market SHOULD have settled back to reality, and the REAL cost evaluation should have taken over; and yet it did NOT. WHY NOT? Because Trumps policies PUSHED the markets HIGHER as confidence returned.

Golfing is correct, the markets TELL the story! It is just you have to know the variables to look at, lol. Either he doesn't know, or he DOES know, and is hoping he can pull the wool over your eyes-)

you mean the QE program that Trump keeps begging for from the Fed? That QE program?

I read ALL of your posts to me, and I love how you are spinning, pretty good for a rookie-)

NOTICE folks, how he NEVER addressed the fact that the market was INFLATED by QE; even by his own Leftist financial people, lol.

So here is what he is basically avoiding telling you--------------> The MARKET WAS INFLATED by QE. The share price was outrageous by any historical norm.

Why?

ANSWER--------------->Because of the LOW interest rates, there was no where for the money to go. Since NOBODY (exaggeration, actually few) businesses were going to invest in expansion, the QE money went into the market, pushing it waaaaaaaaaay past historical norms in risk/return ratios, but it was the only game in town.

Logically, once QE was removed from the equation, the market SHOULD have dipped overall, back to its historical ratios. THAT DIDN'T happen!

Why not?

Because of the TRUMP POLICIES, and that is what Golfer doesn't want to tell you! Realistically, we should have LOST 10 to 15% on the correction, since Fed money was no longer being pumped in. The only money being pumped into the market, was no REAL money, REAL savings, not money created out of thin air in QE.

To understand the concept, you have to understand what QE was! What it was is simple------------------>the government PRINTING money to buy up bad debt, and also to add LIQUIDITY in the economy where there was little. People were afraid, very afraid, because nobody knew what the hell Obama was going to do next. His governance was the closest thing to anti business, and over regulation, that this country had ever seen. Instead of investing in new machines, people were investing in the market, since at any given moment, Obama could do ANYTHING, and their investment in machinery, could become a huge loss!

When Trump took office, he put us back on a more NORMAL way of doing things. Confidence in the government NOT changing policies (think Obysmalcare) returned, and people went back to the market, knowing what they were going to get.

The surprise is NOT that the market has grown, or stayed stagnant, but rather without QE, it didn't tank! That is a testimony that WE are on the correct path, for by removing BILLIONS of free influx dollars from the market, it did NOT retreat substantially.

The truth is-------------> total QE was massive, and virtually ALL financial experts; left and right, have stated that over 60% went into the market. NOW REMOVE THAT today, along with no more fed dollars bolstering that market, and where do you think we should have our markets?

Golfer says that Trump is begging for more QE! Maybe he is, and if it happened, where would our markets be now, lol.

And REMEMBER--------------->under the Obama Administration and QE, it has been reported REPEATEDLEY, that the rich got waaaaaaaaay richer, and income disparity rose.

Why?

Because the rich had ACCESS to QE financing, we regular people did not! And what did they do? Invest in the market, pushing it ever higher, because buying new machinery under Obama, was like buying a new car today, only to discover tomorrow, gasoline might be outlawed!

This Golfing guy is SPINNING like a top! Look into what I have stated, and you will shut him up faster than Helen Keller-)

QE 3, the final QE ended in Oct 2014, after 10 months of tapering. There was a correction at that time, over the next 12 months the DJI lost 4.52%, the S&P lost 2.46% and the NASDAQ gained 3.56%. That had long ended before Trump even won the election let alone put any policies into place.

There was a nice big boost after Trump's win on the optimism of what he might do. After about a year, once Trump tired of playing golf and holding pep rallies and decided to start a trade war, that came to a screeching halt and we have had stagnation ever since in all of the markets.
/——/ Trump didn’t start the trade war you imbecile. The Chinks started it years ago. Trump is fighting fighting back and Mexico and Canada removed their tariffs.

/—-/ OK, to be clear, I don’t care about market performance. I can make money in any market. I don’t give a rat’s azz about market averages. Am I being clear? I don’t have any negative things to say about Trump. Savvy that?

And yes, I savvy that you worship Trump and could never say an ill word about him

Golfing is using semantics. He is obviously a LEFTIST, who pretends to be a Libertarian!

The fact remains-----------------> Simple question...……...what was the average of the last 2 years of Obama/Biden? What is it the 1st 2 years of Trump/Pence?

Now Golfing is going to tell you...……...along with Leftists, that the Obama growth in % was way bigger, from where they started...…….and that is true! But what they do NOT tell you is---------->what is harder----------------->to LOWER unemployment from 10 or 12% to 5 or 6, or lower 5 or 6 to 3 or 4! The lower the number, the harder it is, just as if you were bailing a boat full of water. To get it out of the bottom, is far more difficult then just using a pail to throw water out at the top!

Where these people do NOT want you to look, is the statistics on people who were claiming S.S. disability, and now magically they are cured. Or the amount of people who were on foodstamps when Obama left office, and now because of better employment, magically they too have disappeared. They don't want you to look at the poll that says...…..71% of Americans think it is an excellent time to get a BETTER JOB; and that number hasn't been seen for over 45 years. That number highlights the confidence in the economy.

Now they want to tell you all about how this is REALLY the Obama economy, lol. Make them tell you where the money came from for these businesses to expand and hire people-) What did Obama DO for business in his last 4 years, to help them expand?!?!?!

Lets see how SMART you conservatives are, which if you are correct, will make the Mighty Golfer cringe in despair!

QUESTION--------------> Who REMEMBERS the QE program, you know the one where the Feds were printing money hand over fist during the Obama years for the purpose of buying up bad debts, and supposedly supplying capital for expansion?

Now then Conservatives------------------>where did EVERY financial publication from Left or Right, REPORT where most of that QE money was going? You know, the untold BILLIONS they were printing quarterly!

WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER...…...that is correct, the STOCK MARKET! And when you have BILLIONS chasing stocks, what happens? Does it go UP, or does it go DOWN-) Law of supply and demand you know; economics 101-)

And yet, Trump takes over, and the market continued to rise, even AFTER there was no more QE! Why is that, without the MASSIVE INFLUX of money from the Fed?

I don't have to tell you, but if I was you, I would ask the Charming and Delightful Gator why he neglected to bring up all the puffing of the market with QE when he started his rant, lol! Not to mention, did he REMIND you that until Trump put his foot down, interest rates BEGAN TO RISE because of the Fed?!?!?!

And, what EXACTLY does rising interest rates do to the markets, especially stocks? Look up the historical data, lol.

So when these people try and tell you that Obama did this, LAUGH at them hysterically! Obama's economy was sooooooooo bad, the Fed did much of NOTHING with interest rates for 8 years, because it would TANK the economy! It was soooooooo bad, they kept QE going infinitum to bolster the markets, and keep liquidity in the economy. This is NOT a guess, this is FACT!

CONSIDER-------------> With the removal of QE, the Market SHOULD have settled back to reality, and the REAL cost evaluation should have taken over; and yet it did NOT. WHY NOT? Because Trumps policies PUSHED the markets HIGHER as confidence returned.

Golfing is correct, the markets TELL the story! It is just you have to know the variables to look at, lol. Either he doesn't know, or he DOES know, and is hoping he can pull the wool over your eyes-)

you mean the QE program that Trump keeps begging for from the Fed? That QE program?

I read ALL of your posts to me, and I love how you are spinning, pretty good for a rookie-)

NOTICE folks, how he NEVER addressed the fact that the market was INFLATED by QE; even by his own Leftist financial people, lol.

So here is what he is basically avoiding telling you--------------> The MARKET WAS INFLATED by QE. The share price was outrageous by any historical norm.

Why?

ANSWER--------------->Because of the LOW interest rates, there was no where for the money to go. Since NOBODY (exaggeration, actually few) businesses were going to invest in expansion, the QE money went into the market, pushing it waaaaaaaaaay past historical norms in risk/return ratios, but it was the only game in town.

Logically, once QE was removed from the equation, the market SHOULD have dipped overall, back to its historical ratios. THAT DIDN'T happen!

Why not?

Because of the TRUMP POLICIES, and that is what Golfer doesn't want to tell you! Realistically, we should have LOST 10 to 15% on the correction, since Fed money was no longer being pumped in. The only money being pumped into the market, was no REAL money, REAL savings, not money created out of thin air in QE.

To understand the concept, you have to understand what QE was! What it was is simple------------------>the government PRINTING money to buy up bad debt, and also to add LIQUIDITY in the economy where there was little. People were afraid, very afraid, because nobody knew what the hell Obama was going to do next. His governance was the closest thing to anti business, and over regulation, that this country had ever seen. Instead of investing in new machines, people were investing in the market, since at any given moment, Obama could do ANYTHING, and their investment in machinery, could become a huge loss!

When Trump took office, he put us back on a more NORMAL way of doing things. Confidence in the government NOT changing policies (think Obysmalcare) returned, and people went back to the market, knowing what they were going to get.

The surprise is NOT that the market has grown, or stayed stagnant, but rather without QE, it didn't tank! That is a testimony that WE are on the correct path, for by removing BILLIONS of free influx dollars from the market, it did NOT retreat substantially.

The truth is-------------> total QE was massive, and virtually ALL financial experts; left and right, have stated that over 60% went into the market. NOW REMOVE THAT today, along with no more fed dollars bolstering that market, and where do you think we should have our markets?

Golfer says that Trump is begging for more QE! Maybe he is, and if it happened, where would our markets be now, lol.

And REMEMBER--------------->under the Obama Administration and QE, it has been reported REPEATEDLEY, that the rich got waaaaaaaaay richer, and income disparity rose.

Why?

Because the rich had ACCESS to QE financing, we regular people did not! And what did they do? Invest in the market, pushing it ever higher, because buying new machinery under Obama, was like buying a new car today, only to discover tomorrow, gasoline might be outlawed!

This Golfing guy is SPINNING like a top! Look into what I have stated, and you will shut him up faster than Helen Keller-)
/——/ Libs say Orange Man bad.

Why?

Why not?

Why?

QE 3, the final QE ended in Oct 2014, after 10 months of tapering. There was a correction at that time, over the next 12 months the DJI lost 4.52%, the S&P lost 2.46% and the NASDAQ gained 3.56%. That had long ended before Trump even won the election let alone put any policies into place.

There was a nice big boost after Trump's win on the optimism of what he might do. After about a year, once Trump tired of playing golf and holding pep rallies and decided to start a trade war, that came to a screeching halt and we have had stagnation ever since in all of the markets.
/——/ Trump didn’t start the trade war you imbecile. The Chinks started it years ago. Trump is fighting fighting back and Mexico and Canada removed their tariffs.

Yes, Mexico and Canada removed their tariffs that they put on us after we removed the tariffs we put on them first....and you stupid fucks call that winning.

Why?

Why not?

Why?

/——/ Libs say Orange Man bad.

I have never said he was bad, but then again I am not a Lib. I have provided nothing but facts to support my claims. Not a single one of them has been challenged.

The trade war is bad, it is stupid and doing far more damage than any good it will do. Perhaps if Trump had not been stupid enough to start a trade war with the whole world and instead focused on China things could have gone better.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back