longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Just a few of the things he's asking Congress to approve funding for:

180204-M-UB217-0011-1600x846.jpg

5a874616d0307240028b45af-1136-568.jpg

5a872c0dd0307226008b47d3-960-720.jpg

And a whole lot more @ Here Are Some Of The Badass Aircraft, Vehicles, And Munitions On Trump's Massive Military Wish List

US budget outline calls for huge Pentagon increase, cuts to State

And certain people are screaming and ranting about the cuts to State. Seems rays of sunshine just might be breaking through the gloom of Foggy Bottom. And, they really aren't cuts - the State budget will increase from 3.7 BILLION to only 3.8 BILLION.

I wonder just how much of that is foreign aid.

But...those aren't the figures reported by the State Department @ State Department and U.S. Agency for International Development FY 2019 Budget Request It says the 2019 budget request is for $39.3 BILLION! It then goes on to indicate what the spending will be for. If you want to wade through the details, go to https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/sta-fy2019.pdf 82 pages long with the most boring information you will ever see. Somewhere in this morass is how much $$$ we are sending to individual countries. USAID shows up @ 811.

I would love to see someone make sense of this.

From US budget outline calls for huge Pentagon increase, cuts to State

Just a few of the things he's asking Congress to approve funding for:

180204-M-UB217-0011-1600x846.jpg

5a874616d0307240028b45af-1136-568.jpg

5a872c0dd0307226008b47d3-960-720.jpg

And a whole lot more @ Here Are Some Of The Badass Aircraft, Vehicles, And Munitions On Trump's Massive Military Wish List

US budget outline calls for huge Pentagon increase, cuts to State

And certain people are screaming and ranting about the cuts to State. Seems rays of sunshine just might be breaking through the gloom of Foggy Bottom. And, they really aren't cuts - the State budget will increase from 3.7 BILLION to only 3.8 BILLION.

I wonder just how much of that is foreign aid.

But...those aren't the figures reported by the State Department @ State Department and U.S. Agency for International Development FY 2019 Budget Request It says the 2019 budget request is for $39.3 BILLION! It then goes on to indicate what the spending will be for. If you want to wade through the details, go to https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/sta-fy2019.pdf 82 pages long with the most boring information you will ever see. Somewhere in this morass is how much $$$ we are sending to individual countries. USAID shows up @ 811.

I would love to see someone make sense of this.

From US budget outline calls for huge Pentagon increase, cuts to State
/——/ What a president asks for and what Congress actually passes are never the same. Not now, not ever, never. So calm down Tinkerbell.

Nice photos. Are those for us or Israel?
Israel will receive $3.3 billion in funding from the United States under President Donald Trump's Fiscal Year 2019 budget request

Trump's 2019 budget request includes $200 millon increase to Israel

Wow! $3.3 Billion with a "B'?

My school district's budget was $6 Billion with a "B" when I worked in Florida.
Still a big number that could go to Americans first...didn't Trump ran on "America first" slogan"?

Israel will receive $3.3 billion in funding from the United States under President Donald Trump's Fiscal Year 2019 budget request

Well for the $38 billion Trump promised them over the next 10 years Florida schools right now are likely wishing for that dough themselves to assist in their own security.

Well for the $38 billion Trump promised them over the next 10 years Florida schools right now are likely wishing for that dough themselves to assist in their own security.

One thing most Leftists refuse to recognize is that a large part of the defense budget goes to American contractors who hire American employees. Not just military equipment but installation maintenance and improvement. You'd be amazed at just how much $$$ goes to the towns surrounding those bases (overseas as well).

Last edited:
One thing most Leftists refuse to recognize is that a large part of the defense budget goes to American contractors who hire American employees. Not just military equipment but installation maintenance and improvement. You'd be amazed at just how much $$$ goes to the towns surrounding those bases (overseas as well).

Yeah, but there's also a nearly inconceivable amount of bloat. Congress regularly approves funding for billions upon billions in hardware the military doesn't even need or want. Hell, when I was in the Army my commander once had me and a handful of other guys go out and buy a fuck load of stuff our company didn't even need because it was close to the end of the budget cycle and we needed to inflate our numbers so we got approved for the same amount next time. I can only assume that kind of shit is widespread. There really isn't a reasonable justification for how much money we spend on our military.

Yeah, but there's also a nearly inconceivable amount of bloat. Congress regularly approves funding for billions upon billions in hardware the military doesn't even need or want. Hell, when I was in the Army my commander once had me and a handful of other guys go out and buy a fuck load of stuff our company didn't even need because it was close to the end of the budget cycle and we needed to inflate our numbers so we got approved for the same amount next time. I can only assume that kind of shit is widespread. There really isn't a reasonable justification for how much money we spend on our military.

I remember those days. Started around the middle of August, and ran all the way through the end of September. If we didn't spend what we had been allotted for that years budget, it was cut by what we didn't spend.

I thought it was really screwed up.....................in October through around June, we were pinching pennies and trying to save. July we started to go extravagant, and in August and September, we were spending like drunken sailors.

The pilots liked that time though, because there was lots of money for fuel, which meant they got to fly more.

Fuck the Fake Palestinians and any Devil Worshipping Jihadi that hates us and Israel.

Oh, and Fuck you too.

Presidents come and presidents go, but our allegiance to helping Israel bomb desperate and disadvantaged brown people is forever.

Last edited:

/----/ Oh they recognize it. Just try and close a military base in a leftist community like Oceanside Ca and watch the leftist scream bloody murder.

What Trump wants for the military? You guys actually believe Trump thinks about any of this stuff? His only care about the military is the big parade nobody wants him to have. If he can't act like "dear leader" with it, he could give a shit.

What Trump wants for the military? You guys actually believe Trump thinks about any of this stuff? His only care about the military is the big parade nobody wants him to have. If he can't act like "dear leader" with it, he could give a shit.
/----/ "nobody wants him to have." And you called "everyone" and asked their opinion?

Forum List

Back