Only an anti-American, anti-constitution racist could hate President Trump. The work he is doing is exceptional. It doesn't get better than this...
At its core, our new plan will dramatically improve America’s air traffic control system by turning it over to a self-financing, non-profit organization. This new entity will not need taxpayer money, which is very shocking when people hear that. They don’t hear that too often.
But the great news didn't end there. It continued...
Our plan will also [provide] air traffic controllers [with] the best equipment anywhere in the world. Our incredible air traffic controllers keep us safe every day even though they are forced to use this badly outdated system. That is why we want to give them access to capital markets and investors so they can obtain the best, newest, and safest technology available. And by the way, the new technology -- and I’ve seen it -- is incredible.
Remarks by President Trump at Announcement of Air Traffic Control Initiative

When I voted for Trump, I well knew there was a particle of risk involved. He does have that occasional personality disorder...lurking not very far below the surface. Don't we all? But hiding them is the art of the politician and he is no politician.

I think he is doing pretty well, and when he goes off the rails a bit, I try to remind myself that my other choice back in November was simply....depraved.

The primary way I am going to judge how well he is doing, is to watch how often he literally lights the hair on Fire....of the Liberal Pinhead Democrats...and their New York AssHole Media.

"Has Trump got the Assholes at CNN and MSNBC running down the street calling him Caligula this morning?"

"Well, of course."

"Good".

By that simple test, he is on his way to being our best President since Washington. Lord knows we need it. Almost half the Congress is filled with Bolsheviks.....unfortunately most of the rest of Congress are Pussies.

Jan 26 he was +13 ... now hes -19.
You'd think the left would have learned their lesson about polls by now... :lmao:

The national polls were generally right. Besides when the state run media polls say the same thing, you are in trouble.

Only an anti-American, anti-constitution racist could hate President Trump. The work he is doing is exceptional. It doesn't get better than this...
At its core, our new plan will dramatically improve America’s air traffic control system by turning it over to a self-financing, non-profit organization. This new entity will not need taxpayer money, which is very shocking when people hear that. They don’t hear that too often.
But the great news didn't end there. It continued...
Our plan will also [provide] air traffic controllers [with] the best equipment anywhere in the world. Our incredible air traffic controllers keep us safe every day even though they are forced to use this badly outdated system. That is why we want to give them access to capital markets and investors so they can obtain the best, newest, and safest technology available. And by the way, the new technology -- and I’ve seen it -- is incredible.
Remarks by President Trump at Announcement of Air Traffic Control Initiative

This is a giveaway to big labor and nothing more. This proposal has been pushed by Bill Shuster for years and has never received a vote. Hopefully that continues.

The national polls were generally right.
No....they weren't.....at all. Hitlery got her ass kicked. The national polls said she would be sitting in the White House by a landslide. Instead, she got sent home in a landslide.

Electoral-Map.JPG

Besides when the state run media polls say the same thing, you are in trouble.
So now you're position is that national polls are unreliable - that that suddenly state run polls are trustworthy? :lmao:

All polls are a joke. They are designed to get the exact results the people doing the polling are looking for. President Trump is even more popular now then we he kicked Hitlery's ass in November.

His first few months in office have been among the most effective and efficient of any administration ever. He continues to prove me wrong in a big way...
An analysis by the Daily Caller News Foundation found that from February through May in 2016, 188,000 people were caught attempting to illegally enter the United States from Mexico. During the same period in 2017, only 76,000 were captured or deemed inadmissible, a decline of 59%.
New illegal immigration numbers reveal Trump’s incredible impact on the border

Forum List

Back