President Trump’s Defense Team Hit Dems So Hard That Even CNN Admits, ‘The President is Winning’

GOP Senator John Barrasso said Schiff was so freaked out when Trump’s lawyers confronted him about his fake call and transcript that “the blood drained from Schiff’s face“.

I hurt myself laughing as Schiff got savaged by Trump's legal team and he had to keep is mouth shut and suck on it.

You know how I know they are already defeated?

Yah got Creepitus talking about Pompeo.

Blaine talking about Gaetz.

Brain 357 talking about if we should be fiscally responsible.

Right Winger trying to bring up four year old news about Trump allegedly stiffing contractors.

And Penelope trying to defend the “Head on a Pike” comment.

I'm waiting for Roberts to throw out the impeachment since the entire House did not vote to authorize the impeachment inquiry and the House subpoenas.
Nancy just appointed Schiff herself, which is NOT constitutional. This fake impeachment trial could be over any day now.

I'm waiting for Roberts to throw out the impeachment since the entire House did not vote to authorize the impeachment inquiry and the House subpoenas.
Nancy just appointed Schiff herself, which is NOT constitutional. This fake impeachment trial could be over any day now.
Roberts will not do that. The SENATE has SOLE power over the impeachment trial. Roberts has an administrate role only.

The FIGHTING REPUBLICANS do not want no steenkin' dismissal! They will demand full and complete EXONERATION.

This is going to the mattresses.

IN IMPEACHMENT TRIAL COVERAGE, FAKE NEWS MEDIA HEAP PRAISE ON BUG-EYED SCHIFF AND DEMOCRATS PROSECUTING TRUMP.

“Self-described ‘conservative’ Fake News Washington Post blogger Jennifer Rubin was hanging on Schiff’s every word. ‘Thank God I was alive to hear Adam Schiff speak these past few days,’ she tweeted.”​

MSNBC: Bug-eyed Schiff Is Atticus Finch, Billy Joel, Prince, and Springsteen!

GOP Senator John Barrasso said Schiff was so freaked out when Trump’s lawyers confronted him about his fake call and transcript that “the blood drained from Schiff’s face“.

I hurt myself laughing as Schiff got savaged by Trump's legal team and he had to keep is mouth shut and suck on it.
Monday is gonna be a hoot.

Suck on it, losers!

President Trump's Defense Team Hit Dems So Hard That Even CNN Admits, 'The President is Winning' (VIDEO)

You know it’s bad for the Dems when even CNN admits President Trump is winning in the impeachment trial. CNN’s Jeffrey Toobin admitted on Saturday that President Trump and the Republicans are destroying the Democrats. “I just think that the Republicans are winning here. The President is winning here,” CNN’s chief legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin said on Saturday.

Of course Republicans are winning. Pelosi knows there isn't an impeachable offense. This is all designed to try and pull voters from the President in the 2020 election. That's the REAL abuse of power. Democrats aren't even concerned with helping Americans better their lives.

Roberts will not do that. The SENATE has SOLE power over the impeachment trial. Roberts has an administrate role only.

The FIGHTING REPUBLICANS do not want no steenkin' dismissal! They will demand full and complete EXONERATION.

This is going to the mattresses.

IN IMPEACHMENT TRIAL COVERAGE, FAKE NEWS MEDIA HEAP PRAISE ON BUG-EYED SCHIFF AND DEMOCRATS PROSECUTING TRUMP.

“Self-described ‘conservative’ Fake News Washington Post blogger Jennifer Rubin was hanging on Schiff’s every word. ‘Thank God I was alive to hear Adam Schiff speak these past few days,’ she tweeted.”​

MSNBC: Bug-eyed Schiff Is Atticus Finch, Billy Joel, Prince, and Springsteen!

OK, then, its another reason for the "exoneration", the dems didn't do the impeachment inquiry as per the Constitution.
The whole House needed to vote on it to authorize the inquiry and the subpoenas. They didn't Nancy just told them to do it.

Trump is rising fast In the real clear politics average approval

So now the running and hiding by the crooked democrat rats will rise in a stampede !

Obstruction of Congress is hilarious. Destruction of Democrats is more like it.

Monday is gonna be a hoot.
They are going to take Biden apart.

THE GRUBBY CORRUPTION OF OUR POWER ELITE: Peter Schweizer’s new book, Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America’s Progressive Elite.

Forum List

Back