President Trump: "We are the only Country in the World so naive! WALL"

The Deep state will never allow it. It runs counter to everything they stand for, which is rule of law, national security and sovereignty.

The Deep State wants people to come and vote who can only identify with despotic and corrupt regimes and know nothing about the Constitution and personal freedom.

quit talkin bout the wall and build the damn thing already. don't just talk about it, be about it!

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

I think Trump supporters should donate their bones to build the wall. Come on, people... what kind of patriot is unwilling to make sacrifices for the good of their country?

The sad part is, the wall is not even needed.

Just look at your history. Eisenhower enacted legislation called "Operation Wetback" that caused employers to not hire illegals and those detained were deported.

The end result is that illegal self deported.

However, today the nation is divided. Now illegals can murder US citizens in California and not so much as spend one day in jail, and be preserved in sanctuary cities till the day they die.

Now a wall is needed just to help limit the lawlessness.

The Deep state will never allow it. It runs counter to everything they stand for, which is rule of law, national security and sovereignty.

The Deep State wants people to come and vote who can only identify with despotic and corrupt regimes and know nothing about the Constitution and personal freedom.
I agree with your conclusion that there will be no wall, but I do not wholly agree with your premise. i think the Deep State knows all about the Constitution - it's their greatest tool for tyranny. It creates the illusion of freedom that makes free-range slavery possible. It's a way smarter strategy than just beating everyone with clubs; as it requires far fewer mindless dogs to corral the people. But you've got to be careful... here's a guy who had the tool, but ultimately failed to use it properly:

1936 Soviet Constitution - Wikipedia

I agree with your conclusion that there will be no wall, but I do not wholly agree with your premise. i think the Deep State knows all about the Constitution - it's their greatest tool for tyranny. It creates the illusion of freedom that makes free-range slavery possible. It's a way smarter strategy than just beating everyone with clubs; as it requires far fewer mindless dogs to corral the people. But you've got to be careful... here's a guy who had the tool, but ultimately failed to use it properly:

1936 Soviet Constitution - Wikipedia

Rule of law is only valid to control the little people.

When it steps on the toes of the Deep State, which it does from time to time, it is just ignored.

Rule of law is only valid to control the little people.

When it steps on the toes of the Deep State, which it does from time to time, it is just ignored.

To quote Carlin...

"Pretty neat deal, huh? You know how we got it? We made the whole fucking thing up!"

The White House missed the best shot at an asylum agreement in Feb/March (when Trump ranted about the border wall in a call with Nieto). Now Mexico is on the doorstep of a July 1 presidential election where all major candidates have criticized Trump’s immigration comments

quit talkin bout the wall and build the damn thing already. don't just talk about it, be about it!

Like Trump knows what's going on in other countries.

At least he does not pretend to know and take over third world countries only to hand them over to ISIS dimwit.
What country was handed to ISIS? Are you threatened by them?

Now what was the name of that country again? You know, the one where the people in Africa had the highest standard of living verses the Sudan where Christians are rounded up in mass genocide but the US government does nothing, and where an American ambassador was murdered as Hillary lied and said it was over a movie and not a terrorist attack, even though it was proven she knew better?

Oh yea, and she told the armed forces to "stand down" when it came to the rescue operation to save them?

Does anyone remember?

At least he does not pretend to know and take over third world countries only to hand them over to ISIS dimwit.

Now what was the name of that country again? You know, the one where the people in Africa had the highest standard of living verses the Sudan where Christians are rounded up in mass genocide but the US government does nothing, and where an American ambassador was murdered as Hillary lied and said it was over a movie and not a terrorist attack, even though it was proven she knew better?

Oh yea, and she told the armed forces to "stand down" when it came to the rescue operation to save them?

Does anyone remember?
Oh so you’ve been a Gaddafi fan all these years? :laugh:

When did the US take it over? I don’t recall any occupation.

The rest of your post is complete bullshit, of course.

Does anyone remember?

As I recall we were told it was not about regime change, Obama just wanted to secure the skies to prevent a civil war.

Next thing you know they are bombing the hell out of Gaddafi headquarters until he is overthrown.

Then ISIS moves in and kills Americans.

Now what was the name of that country again?

Does anyone remember?

As I recall we were told it was not about regime change, Obama just wanted to secure the skies to prevent a civil war.

Next thing you know they are bombing the hell out of Gaddafi headquarters until he is overthrown.

ISIS attacked our embassy there? Your “facts” keep getting in the way of reality.

Does anyone remember?

ISIS attacked our embassy there? Your “facts” keep getting in the way of reality.

Sorry, it was the group of folks that watched that Youtube video about Mo.

My bad.

Forum List

Back