President Trump WARNS Mueller: Investigating My Family’s Finances Crosses RED LINE

Hey snowflake, Huma Abedin, Cherly Miller, Eric Holder, James Koskinen, Clapper, Brennan...

They were PROVEN to have all lied under oath. Abedin and Mills lied to FBI Agent Strzok - the PROVEN Pro-Hillary Anti-Trump extremist who ensured Flynn was brought up on the charge of 'Lying to the FBI' but who was fired after his uber-partisanship was exposed - but he did not charge them with 'Lying to the FBI'.

Let's see if you have an honest, non-snowflake bone in your body......

Why were THEY protected from the same crimes they charged Flynn with?

Honest answer. They didnt need to flip those people in order to fry a bigger fish.

Another shining example of the genius of our dear leader. If I were Mueller I'd double up the financial investigation. You know there's dirt
More dirt than the Clinton's. Trump can go to jail right after they lock them up.

Honest answer. They didnt need to flip those people in order to fry a bigger fish.
So what...? Mueller just indicted them for crimes having nothing to do with Trump out of HATE? Prosecutorial mis-conduct?

Hey, the Feds didn't take down the Mob in a day. It takes time to deconstruct an organized criminal enterprise.

Trump is worried his family's money laundering racket is going to be exposed.

So what...? Mueller just indicted them for crimes having nothing to do with Trump out of HATE? Prosecutorial mis-conduct?

So Flynn lying to the FBI has nothing to do with Trump? LOL. You believe that or just expect the rest of us to believe it?

Yeah...because Mueller has proven he has so much more (other) evidence against Trump....

View attachment 164432

He hasn't shown any evidence against Trump yet.....he's still investigating. That's how this works.

Exactly, too bad no matter how many times Trump's defenders have this explained to them they still cling to their denial.

Trump claims Moore did not engage in inappropriate sexual behavior with a 14-year old because Moore denies he did. Go figure, some people believe this, and many seem to live in Alabama.

LOL, as if you have ever been objective ... you're a hack, and that is why you have zero credibility. Your Messiah, Donald of Wall Street, makes everything personal.
I actually posted that because I knew some snowflake would go bat-shit over it.

The Fact is MUELLER has no credibility. His history of prosecutorial misconduct has come up and only been demonstrated throughout his investigation:

Refusal to comply with Congressional requests for updates, files, and documents...

Several 'Scooter Libby' Indictments (some crimes dating back to 2006, for example) that have nothing to do with Trump

A stacked-deck Counsel of Super Trump-Haters, Hillary/DNC Donors, and a Clinton Lawyer who ran the Foundation when the Russians KGB Bank gave Hillary over $100 million, part of the Bribery crimes Mueller knew about but hid.

Mueller just fired the adulterous FBI exposed extreme Hillary Supporter / Trump-Hater...whose actions single-handedly kept Hillary out of jail, and who was part of the Interview team who made the Flynn indictment possible.

Just like thet 'worst terrorist attack since 9/11/0' legal case Mueller last led...and F*ed Up, Mueller has made a royal f*ing mess of this now obvious political witch hunt....

...and based on the evidence against HIM, he will be lucky enough NOT to be perp-walked out of his own investigation!

You're not only a hack, you seem to be a lunatic.

BINGO!!!!

LOL, as if you have ever been objective ... you're a hack, and that is why you have zero credibility. Your Messiah, Donald of Wall Street, makes everything personal.
I actually posted that because I knew some snowflake would go bat-shit over it.

The Fact is MUELLER has no credibility. His history of prosecutorial misconduct has come up and only been demonstrated throughout his investigation:

Refusal to comply with Congressional requests for updates, files, and documents...

Several 'Scooter Libby' Indictments (some crimes dating back to 2006, for example) that have nothing to do with Trump

A stacked-deck Counsel of Super Trump-Haters, Hillary/DNC Donors, and a Clinton Lawyer who ran the Foundation when the Russians KGB Bank gave Hillary over $100 million, part of the Bribery crimes Mueller knew about but hid.

Mueller just fired the adulterous FBI exposed extreme Hillary Supporter / Trump-Hater...whose actions single-handedly kept Hillary out of jail, and who was part of the Interview team who made the Flynn indictment possible.

Just like thet 'worst terrorist attack since 9/11/0' legal case Mueller last led...and F*ed Up, Mueller has made a royal f*ing mess of this now obvious political witch hunt....

...and based on the evidence against HIM, he will be lucky enough NOT to be perp-walked out of his own investigation!

You're not only a hack, you seem to be a lunatic.

BINGO!!!!

Thank you.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions recuses himself at the slightest personal connection, yet the Hillary supporting, fiercely Anti-Trump FBI agent Peter Strzok helped get Hillary off the hook and supervised aspects of Mueller’s investigation. This is why the left wins.

The funny thing is that Trump could have marched into Comey's office, shouted, "Drop the Flynn investigation or you're fired!," while waving a dead chicken over his head and it STILL wouldn't have been obstruction of justice.

The funny thing is that Trump could have marched into Comey's office, shouted, "Drop the Flynn investigation or you're fired!," while waving a dead chicken over his head and it STILL wouldn't have been obstruction of justice.
Yes, it would be, but the ignorant slut in the White House never stops with his BS, does he. trump is such trash.

Another shining example of the genius of our dear leader. If I were Mueller I'd double up the financial investigation. You know there's dirt
More dirt than the Clinton's. Trump can go to jail right after they lock them up.
Im sure the Trumps are just as dirty in not more than the Clintons. But what does that have to do with anything? If theres dirt there is dirt. Clean that shit up

Forum List

Back